剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
帕特鲁肯先生 传呼机先生
Ah, Mr Petrukhin, the Bleeper Man.
非常欢迎 真高兴你愿意加入我们
Welcome indeed. So glad that you agreed to join us.
我看到你带了寻呼机器在口袋里
Got it with you in your pocket, I see, your pager machine.
许多人都想听你谈谈它
A lot of people want to hear about that.
太棒了
Excellent.
传呼机先生到了 各位
The Bleeper Man is here, everybody.
好多人想弄明白它的工作原理
So many people want to find out how it works.
看见了吗 萨缪尔 你最终成功了
See, Samuel? At last, you've managed it.
现在所有人都想要员工呼叫器
Everybody wants the staff locator now.
公爵 贵族 将军
Dukes, lords, generals.
此时你真得喝一杯
Now, you really must get yourself a drink.
各位请上露台
Everybody on the terrace!
我一直在等待这一幕
This is the bit I've been waiting for.
各位 请把目光投向那边的森林
Right, everyone's eyes on the woods over there.
我说过我能让森林移♥动♥ 对吧
Told you I could make a wood move, didn't I?
你好 有什么事吗
Yes? Can I help you?
有什么事吗 玛丽
Can I help you, Mary?
你至少可以叫我的名字吧
You can at least say my name, can't you?
我觉得我们是时候谈一谈了
I think it's time you and I had a word together.
谈什么
About what?
谈谈你都对你的父母亲做了什么
About what you're doing to your mother and father.
这么久以来一直隐瞒
Keeping this up the whole time.
假装成别人
Pretending to be somebody else.
我不是安东尼 我一直在告诉你
I'm not Anthony, I keep telling you.
你以为我不仅耳聋也眼瞎吗
Do you think I'm blind, as well as deaf?
你以为我整天坐在角落里
Do you think because I sit in a corner all day
所以我就什么也看不到 什么也不懂吗
that I don't see anything or understand anything?
比如你父亲整天喝酒
Like your father's drinking
还有他跟亚瑟没完没了地谈政♥治♥
and his endless talk with Arthur about politics?
又或是你母亲的悲痛
Or your mother's grief?
你以为我们没有都想过消失于某处
Do you think we don't all wonder about disappearing somewhere,
改变我们的人生吗
changing our lives?
我知道我想过许多次
I know I have many times.
我不明白你是什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
其实你的所作所为相当勇敢
What you did was quite brave, really.
比我们任何人都更勇敢
Braver than any of us.
当然也十分无情
Oh, utterly ruthless, of course.
甚至很残酷
Brutal, even.
但你迈出了这一步 我就从来没有
But you made the break, like I never did.
我不是安东尼
I'm not Anthony.
你逃离了这栋房♥子
You got away from this house.
这栋总是充斥着亚瑟的政♥治♥的房♥子
This house that was always full of Arthur's politics.
你不想成为其中一员 你当然不想
You didn't want to be a part of it. Of course you didn't.
所以你离开了
So you got away.
你消失了 去到没人能找到你的地方
You disappeared, where no-one could find you.
也许我对你离开的原因判断错误
I may be wrong about your reasons,
但我能肯定
but I'm sure of this.
你就是安东尼
You are Anthony.
你是我特别喜欢的那个男孩
You are the boy I liked so much.
陪我度过了许多慵懒的下午
Who spent many lazy afternoons with me.
他总是那么淡定 那么温和
Who was always calm, always gentle.
并且对我很好
And kind to me.
我想你想得不得了 安东尼
And I have missed you incredibly, Anthony.
远远超出你的想象
More than you could possibly imagine.
你好 帕特鲁肯先生
Hello, Mr Petrukhin.
你好
Hello.
过来 我的朋友
Over here, my friend.
我正在为我的演讲做最后的修改
I'm just making a few final adjustments for my speech.
你要发表演讲吗 理查德
You're making a speech, Richard?
是的 我必须要做
Yes. I have to.
恐怕我是今天的重头戏
I'm the star turn today, I'm afraid,
所以我得保证自己能好好表现
so I have to make sure I perform well.
我正在努力远离酒精
And I'm managing to keep off the alcohol.
如果你现在喝一杯会怎么样
What would happen if you had a drink now?
我们不应该细想这种可能
Oh, I don't think we should dwell on that.
一杯可停不下来
Wouldn't stop at one.
大概我最终会四肢并用地爬上演讲台
Would probably result in me doing the speech on all fours,
发表演讲
crawling across the stage.
也许只喝一杯没什么关系
Maybe just one wouldn't do any harm.
朋友 你一直在诱惑我别参加这事
You keep tempting me, my friend, to skip the whole thing.
先是去酒吧 现在又这样 为什么
First the trip to the pub and now this. Why?
我不觉得今天有那么重要
Well, I didn't think today was that important.
你错了 别被表象欺骗
Well, you were wrong. Don't be fooled.
可能我现在看起来对什么都不太上心
I may seem like I don't take too much seriously these days,
但实际上 完全相反
but in actual fact, the complete opposite is true.
-是吗 -是的 我坚信现在的世界局势
- Is it? - Yes. I believe there is something very wrong
存在非常严重的问题
in how the world is now.
我坚信整个帝国都需要被拯救
I believe the empire has to be saved.
它不能被拱手让人
It can't just be given away.
当然 俄♥国♥人必须要被赶出欧洲
And, of course, the Russians have to be driven out of Europe.
这就意味着我们要改变这里的现状
And that means we have to change things here.
理查德 你不用非要现在谈这个
Richard, you don't have to talk about this now.
是吗 我觉得很有必要
Don't I? Well, I rather feel I do,
因为你似乎并不理解
because you don't seem to understand.
你们好啊
Hello, you two.
萨缪尔不理解什么
What doesn't Samuel understand?
他不理解今天的会议有多重要
He doesn't understand quite how serious this meeting today is.
是吗 我以为我们已经说清楚了
Oh, really? I thought we'd made that clear.
我不太确定 这里的人太多了
Well, I wasn't sure. There are so many people here.
我不知道...
I didn't know...
-他们是否都有同样的想法吗 -没错
- What, if they can all be thinking the same thing? - Exactly.
他们都是这么想的 这就是计划
Indeed they are. This is the plan.
-计划 -非常直接的计划
- The plan? - It is gloriously straightforward.
我注意到你戴了块新手表 萨缪尔
I noticed you have a new watch, Samuel.
你很善于观察 是的
You're very observant. Yes, I do.
很新的款式
Very up to date.
是汉娜给我的生日礼物
Hannah got it for me. My birthday present.
汉娜 你女儿送的礼物真棒
Hannah. What a lovely present from your daughter.
也很昂贵
Expensive, too.
是的 我想她母亲借了些钱给她
Yes. I think her mother lent her some of the money.
你想听听这个计划吗
Do you want to hear the plan?
当然
Of course.
萨缪尔 计划是这样的
So, Samuel, what is proposed is this -
用坦克包围伦敦机场
to encircle London Airport with tanks.
不只是马多克斯将军的私人军队
Not just General Maddock's private army,
还有两个我们确定可以调动的军团
but two other regiments we know we can mobilise.
我们还会包围另外三处
We will also be encircling three other
战略要地
strategically important sites.
顺便说下 这些地方
These locations, by the way,
将需要用到你的寻呼系统
are about to request your pager system.
你不经意间帮助了我们
Unwittingly helping us.
我已经运用势力确保到时能用上你的系统
I have used my influence to make sure that that happens.
到那一天 它的运作将会非常重要
And that will be very important operationally on the day.
这就能解释你为何出现在这里 萨缪尔
Which, of course, explains why you're here, Samuel.
我明白了 可以理解
I see. Makes sense.
寻呼系统不像无线电会被监听
They can't be listened into, like radio.
没错 正是如此
Absolutely. That's right.
这些坦克会做什么呢 亚瑟
And what are these tanks going to do, Arthur?
它们什么也不需要做 不是吗
They don't need to do anything. Don't they?
尽管大街上出现坦克 公众会被告知
The public will be told although there are tanks on the street,
这全都是保卫国♥家♥安♥全♥的一场演习
it is all an exercise to protect national security.
但政♥府♥会意识到
But the government will realise
机场和其它那些地点
that the airport and these other sites
已经在一场行动中被占领
have been taken in an operation
他们对此完全没有控制权
that they had absolutely no control over.
这会立刻引起他们的关注
This will concentrate their minds very quickly,
从而导致顶层人员的变动
lead to a change of personnel at the top
以及方向上的变化 却不必大动干戈
and a complete change of direction, without any blood being spilt,
也不用将公众卷进来
or the general public being involved in any way.
我明白了
I see.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表