剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
Look, why don't we say this?
你去帮我们监视一次 看看会如何
You go and do it for us once and see what happens.
去那房♥子里待一晚上
Go there for a single evening, into that house,
偷听他们的对话
keeping your ears peeled.
你想让我变成你的窃听器
You want me to become your bugging device?
算是吧
In a way.
这是为了你的祖国 帕特鲁肯先生
It is for your country, Mr Petrukhin.
为了女王和国家
For Queen and country.
去带红门的房♥间
Go to the room with the red door.
去带红门的房♥间
Go to the room with the red door.
红门在哪里
Where's the red door?
什么红门
What red door?
劝你不要进去 小姐
I wouldn't go in there if I was you, miss.
小姐
Miss!
你要去哪 你不是幸存者
Where are you going? You're not a survivor!
你应该进那个红门的
You should have gone through the red door.
现在人数都错了 快回去
The numbers will be all wrong now. Go back!
我不会回来了
I'm not coming back!
你不能这样离开 你会吓着别人的 回来
You can't go like that, you'll frighten people! Come back!
不能让外面的人看到你这幅样子
People outside cannot see you like that!
我要走了
I'm going!
你不准这么做 绝对不准
It's forbidden, absolutely forbidden!
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等一下 停车 等我
Wait! Stop. Wait for me.
别担心 只是特效化妆
Don't worry, it's just fancy dress!
你看 可以撕下来的
You see - it comes off!
你不是在熬夜等我吧 爸爸
You weren't waiting up for me, were you, Dad?
你到哪里去了
Where have you been?
我跟朋友出去了
I was doing something with a friend.
你今晚不是要参加派对吗
I thought you had a party tonight.
取消了
It was cancelled.
我们改去打保龄球了
We went bowling instead.
保龄球
Bowling?
你没事吧 爸爸
Are you all right, Dad?
我只是睡不着 没什么好担心的
I just couldn't sleep. Nothing to worry about.
一切都正常
Everything's under control.
收件人 萨缪尔·帕特鲁肯
是肖先生和肖太太寄来的邀请函
Ah, it's an invitation from Mr and Mrs Shaw
邀请我们下周去他们家参加音乐之夜
to attend a musical evening at their house next week.
我不去了
Well, I'm not going.
-但你必须去啊 亲爱的 -必须
- But you must, my dear. - I must?
你说我必须去是什么意思 我不去
What do you mean, I must? I'm certainly not going.
那个游园会荒谬极了 所有人盛装打扮
That fete was ridiculous. Everybody dressed up like that!
我不要再参加这种活动了
I'm definitely not going to them again.
拜托 你一定要去
Please, you must come.
不
No.
不过你去吧 亲爱的
But you go, my dear.
我知道这对你来说很重要
I know it means a lot to you,
在一栋漂亮的房♥子里被人款待
being entertained in a beautiful house.
你一定要去
You must go.
我好像从没见过一个房♥间
I don't think I've ever seen a room look quite so inviting
像这里这么迷人
as this one does tonight.
谢谢 亚瑟
Thank you, Arthur.
谢谢你
Thank you.
火箭之夏
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表