剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
往届男学生信件
你还有什么事吗
Is there anything else we can help you with?
没有 我是在...
No, I was... I was...
看我们的档案吗 有一天你也会在上面
Looking at our filing system? One day you'll be up there.
请你起床 好吗
Please, will you get up?
你母亲和我有事要跟你谈
Your mother and I want to talk to you.
出什么事了吗 爸爸
Is anything the matter, Dad?
我在楼下等你
I will see you downstairs.
-怎么了 -你父亲和我收到了一封信
- What, is it? - Your father and I have received a letter.
-谁写的 -没有署名
- Who from? - It isn't signed.
你们把一封匿名信当真了吗
You're taking an anonymous letter seriously?
-你还不知道里面写了什么 -写了什么
- You don't know what it says yet. - What does it say?
信里写说你并没有被女王接见
It says you were never received by the Queen,
你迟到了 被锁在门外
you arrived late and were locked out.
还说你自从那时起 逃掉了许多
And that you've been skipping many of the balls and parties
邀请你去的舞会和宴会
that you've been invited to since,
你一直坐在咖啡馆里
and you've been sitting in cafes
到了时间才回家
until it was time to come home.
这封信看起来像是六岁小孩写的
It looks like it was written by a six-year-old.
-它写的是真的吗 -别骗我们 汉娜
- Is it true what it says? - And don't lie to us, Hannah.
是真的吗
Is it true?
-有些是真的 -我跟你说过别说谎的
- Some of it is true. - I told you not to lie.
上面写的都是真的 对吗
It's all true, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
任何人都可能遇到意外 你的鞋子坏了
Anybody can have an accident, you broke your shoe...
你一开始就不应该下车
You should never have got out of the car in the first place.
但之后你说过太多谎了
But then you've told so many lies afterwards,
那些派对你都只是假装去了
all those parties you pretended to go to.
-我去了其中的一些 -你一直对我们撒谎
- I've been to some of them. - You've lied to us consistently,
我不会容忍♥我的孩子那样
and I will not tolerate that in a child of mine.
那你打算怎么做
So what are you going to do?
强行拉着我去这些派对吗
Frogmarch me to these parties?
还是让警♥察♥护送我过去
Get the police to escort me there?
汉娜 我们需要理智且平静地讨论这个
Hannah, we need to talk about this sensibly, calmly,
而不是让对方恼怒
not to upset each other,
因为你父亲今天有一个非常重要的会议
because your father has a very important meeting today.
他总有开不完的重要会议
There's always an important meeting!
-她就想让我们生气 -我从来不想参加这个
- She's determined to upset us. - I never wanted to do this,
这该死的社交季 你知道的
the bloody season. You know that.
但是我照做了 因为你们想让我去
But I did it because you wanted me to,
因为你说这对妈妈来说意义重大
because you said it would mean so much to Mum.
-但这也是你自己的未来啊 -我的未来吗
- But it's your future, too! - My future?
你觉得我的未来
You think my future has got anything
和参加这些聚会的愚蠢男人有什么关系吗
to do with those idiotic men that turn up to these parties?
你怎么就知道他们愚蠢呢
You don't know that they're idiotic!
你都没参加这些派对
That is a particularly stupid thing to say
你这么说才是蠢到离谱
since you have been skipping these parties!
大多数年轻女孩愿意付出任何代价
Most young women would give anything to be in the position
-来换得你现在的位置 -那就让她们取代我吧
- that you are in. - Well, then, let them take my place!
我不属于那里 真的不属于
I don't belong there, I really don't.
我才不像你们那样 对这些有钱人
I'm not amazed by all these rich people and their big houses
及他们的大房♥子和头衔感到惊叹
and their titles like you are,
还有他们的家具和豪车
all their furniture and their cars and.
-你不准这么和我说话 汉娜 -但那是真的
- Don't you talk to me like that, Hannah! - Well, it's true.
那就是你一直渴望的生活 不是吗
That's the life you've always wanted, isn't it?
你没能过上那样的生活不是我的错
It's not my fault you haven't got it!
现在你想让我嫁到这些大户人家
And now you want me to marry into it.
但那不是我想要的生活
Well, it's not what I want.
我绝不会让你逼我觉得自己错了
And I will not be made to feel a criminal by you,
因为我根本没做错任何事
because I've done nothing wrong, at all!
-你想要去哪儿 -去一个朋友家借住
- Where do you think you're going? - I'm going to stay with a friend.
就一晚 行吗
Just for one night. OK?
-哪个朋友 -我不告诉你 不然你会把我带回家
- Which friend? - I'm not telling you. You'll just come and get me.
明天见 我不会有事的
I'll see you tomorrow, all being well.
但如果你试图阻止我 我就不回来了
But if you try to stop me, I won't.
汉娜 求你不要就这样离开
Hannah, please don't rush out like this.
汉娜 汉娜 求你了 别走
Hannah! Hannah, please don't go!
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah! Hannah!
汉娜 汉娜 回来吧
Hannah! Hannah, come back!
汉娜
Hannah!
有人吗
Hello?
爱尔兰人 黑人 狗不得入内
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
有...
Hel...?
抱歉 我就这么贸然过来
I'm so sorry, turning up like this.
我和父母吵了一架
I had a quarrel with my parents and so...
所以我就过来了
..I just came here.
我不是来借住
I haven't come to stay or anything.
我本来要去别的地方 然后想到...
I was on my way somewhere else, and I just thought...
好的
Oh, yes!
你母亲出门一礼拜吗
Your mother is away for a week?
麦克法兰投资公♥司♥
你们来了
Ah, there you are.
我要和帕特鲁肯先生单独聊一下
I just need a moment alone with Mr Petrukhin.
你给菲尔德先生带了点东西来 对吧
You have something for Mr.Field, don't you?
是的 我带了个相机
Yes, I have a camera
还有三卷胶带
and... three rolls of film.
你确实拍了很多照片啊 帕特鲁肯先生
You did take a lot of photos, Mr Petrukhin.
你可以把相机留着
You can keep the camera.
但我不会再需要它了
But I won't be needing it again.
把相机留着
Keep the camera.
你现在去空军基地见菲尔德先生吧
Now you are to join Mr Field at the air base.
-什么 现在吗 -是的
- What, now? - Absolutely.
皇家空军
沃丁利
帕特鲁肯先生和约翰逊先生来找菲尔德先生
Mr Petrukhin and Mr Johnson to see Mr Field.
禁区
谢谢
Thank you.
先生们 我们想表示我方对合作的诚意
So, gentlemen, we wanted to honour our side of the bargain.
你们将让这个地方充满生气
You're going to bring this place to life,
每个人都有传呼机 每个人都互相联络
everybody bleeping, everybody in contact with each other.
你得到了员工呼叫器的第一笔订单 帕特鲁肯先生
You have your first order for the staff locator, Mr Petrukhin.
今天正式定下来
Today, it's official!
那真是好消息
That's good news!
你看起来不是很高兴啊
You don't look very happy about it.
他内心很高兴的 对吧 萨缪尔先生
Oh, he's pleased, aren't you, Mr Samuel?
他今天很担心他的女儿
He is worried about his daughter today.
不 我只是在观察这个地方
No, I'm just taking it all in.
这个地方有点古怪
Something odd about this place.
首先 作为空军基地 这里一架飞机都没有
An air base with no planes, for a start.
他们马上就来了
They're arriving soon enough.
你们慢慢看
We'll leave you to it.
我带你们四处看看怎么样 参观整个基地
I'll show you around, shall I? The full guided tour.
先生们
Gentlemen...
既然我完成了你们的要求 相机应该还给你们
..since I've done what you've asked, I thought I'd return this.
这是一部特殊的相机 你们应该想要回
It's such a special camera, I thought you'd want it back.
不不 把相机留着
No, no, keep the camera.
我料到了 我们之间还没结束 是吗
I thought so. We're not finished, are we?
这一切都有条件
There's a catch to all this.
任何事情都有条件
Well, there's always a catch... to everything.
你会一直向我索求更多
You're going to keep coming back for more,
-给我布置新的任务 -那得看情况
- setting me new tasks. - Well, that depends.
我们当然还得先看一看你拍的照片
We still have to look at your pictures, of course.
别太担心 帕特鲁肯先生
Don't worry so much, Mr Petrukhin.
我们会再联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch.
祝你女儿的事顺利
Oh, and good luck with your daughter!
他们是谁
Who are they?!
生产传呼机的人
The bleeper men!
你们就是那些要追踪我们的人
You're the people who are going to try and track us,
连我们睡觉的时候也不放过 对吗
even when we're sleeping, aren't you?!
包括我们去泡酒吧的时候 你以为我们想要那样吗
Even when we're down the fucking pub?! You think we want that?!
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表