剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
我们现在该怎么办
So, what do we do now?
如果这里饼干都很少吃到
If biscuits are a rare event here,
那蛋糕就更是闻所未闻了
then cake is absolutely unheard of!
这庆祝是来真的 帕特鲁肯先生
This is a real celebration, Mr Petrukhin!
来 萨缪尔先生 我们快来签字
Come, Mr Samuel. Let's get the signing under way!
我还不能同意签字
I can't agree to this yet.
什么 怎么了
What? What's the matter?
我想带走这些文件
I want to take these documents away
然后好好读一下
and have a further look at them.
但我们已经看过这些文件了 律师也看过了
But we've seen them already! And the lawyers have looked at them.
为什么我不是直接和当局交易
Why am I not dealing directly with the authorities?
英国皇家空军
The RAF?
情报机关跟你说过
The Secret Service gives
一切正常了 帕特鲁肯先生
you a clean bill of health, Mr Petrukhin.
就是这样运作的
That's how it works.
我想要见你们部门的负责人
I would like to see the head of your department
越快越好 谢谢
as soon as possible, please.
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得这样做是对的
Because I think that is the correct thing to do.
现在 我要离开了 先生们
Now... I will leave you, gentlemen.
回去 我没东西给你
Go back. I have nothing for you.
回去
Go back!
走啊
Go on!
走开
Go! Shoo!
你也想离开这里吗
Do you want to get out of this place, too?
-帕特鲁肯先生 稍等片刻 -怎么了
- Mr Petrukhin, hold on a moment. - What is it?
我可以安排你和迪克·阿姆斯特朗见面
I just wanted to say I'll arrange for you to meet Dick Armstrong.
他是这个部门的负责人
He's the head of the department.
其实 他已经见过你了
He's seen you before, actually,
你给他俱乐部的成员装的助听器
fitting hearing aids to the members of his club.
这样行吗
Ok?
走吧 盖伊 这位先生想要离开
Come on, Guy. The gentleman wants to get away.
什么事
Yes?
这里是14号♥吗
This is No. 14?
是的
Yes.
怎么了
Yes?
你们这里有住一个叫安东尼·肖的人吗
You don't have an Anthony Shaw staying here?
没有 这里已经不再是公♥寓♥了 夫人
No - this is not a boarding house any more, madam,
没有人住在这里
nobody's staying here.
我能进去看看吗
I couldn't come in, could I?
不 这里现在是家小公♥司♥
No, we run a little business here.
如你所见 我们录入手稿
We type up manuscripts, as you can see.
我们什么都录 上至法律文件 下至小说
We type everything, from legal documents to people's novels.
但并没多少能出版
Not many of those get published, though.
-楼上呢 -跟这差不多
- And upstairs? - More of the same.
女士
Madam?
女士
Madam!
你现在满意了吗 女士
Are you satisfied now, madam?
没有人住在这里 我跟你说过了
There's nobody staying here, I told you.
你是否有以前住客的
Do you have forwarding addresses
转寄地址呢
for the people that were living here?
我们没有 女士
We do not, madam, no.
-这里什么时候开始不是公♥寓♥的呢 -三年前
- When did it stop being a boarding house? - Three years ago.
巴瑞奇先生把它卖♥♥给了我们 可否请你...
Mr Burridge sold it to us. Now, if you could please...
我怎么找到他 我急需和他谈一下
Then how can I find him? I must speak to him urgently.
他搬到南非了 我不知道地址
He moved to South Africa. I don't have an address.
你有没有见过这个年轻人
Have you ever seen this young man?
-没见过 女士 -求你了 仔细看看
- I haven't, madam, no. - Please, look carefully.
我没见过
I have not, no.
你们中有人见过这个年轻人吗
Have any of you ever seen this man?
这些手稿 他有曾带过什么来录入吗
These manuscripts... Did he ever bring anything in to be typed?
求你们了 好好想想
Please, try to remember.
他是我儿子
See, he's my son,
我很抱歉 突然闯入你们办公室
and I'm sorry to come charging in here to your office,
但他是我儿子 他失踪了
but he's my son, you see, and he's missing.
我说过了 我从未见过他
As I said, I've never seen him before.
你是否见过这个年轻人
Have you ever seen this young man?
他以前住在那边
He used to live over there.
-你从未见过他吗 -没有
- You never saw him? - No.
你不知道他们去哪了吗 那边以前的住客
You don't know where they went? The people who lived there?
我不知道
I don't, no.
-你的邻居会有人知道吗 -我不清楚
- Would any of your neighbours know? - I don't know.
这里的人不管别人的闲事
We keep ourselves to ourselves here.
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
我们到了
Yes, we're here!
上面写着"月球" 有个牌子
It says "The Moon" - there's a notice.
我们本该是首个登月的人才对啊
We're supposed to be the first ones here!
是哦
Right.
他很逗
He is funny.
他在生气的同时又很好笑
He's sort of funny and angry at the same time!
我一直都很喜欢他
I always loved him.
我不会付你钱的 你听到没
I will not pay, do you hear?
我绝对不会付你两先令六便士
I'm definitely not paying half a crown.
黑斯廷斯那边只卖♥♥三便士
It's only thruppence in Hastings!
-有人吗 -有人吗
- Hello? - Hello?
-有人吗 -有人吗
- Hello? - Hello?
马克斯 真不敢相信 我们太走运了
Max, I don't believe it. We're in luck!
走运
We're in luck?!
那些折叠椅 他们要收我们两先令六便士
They're charging us half a crown for the deck chairs
而且我们孤零零地在月球上 这算走哪门子的运
and we're all alone on the Moon and we're in luck?!
有沃尔沃斯超♥市♥的标识
A Woolworths sign!
我们现在想买♥♥什么都可以了
Now, we can buy anything we want!
-萨缪尔先生 -现在不是时候 考特尼
- Mr Samuel! - Not now, Courtney, not now!
他在说什么 埃丝特
What's he saying, Esther?
他说 "萨缪尔先生
He's saying, "It's madness
还没签合同 真是太疯狂了"
Mr Samuel hasn't signed the contract."
你还没告诉我为什么 你必须告诉我
You haven't told me why. And you have to tell me why.
我必须确定我们能信任菲尔德先生
I need to know that we can trust Mr Field.
信任 你什么意思 信任
Trust! What do you mean, trust?
我们在说的可是他妈的政♥府♥
This is the bloody government we're talking about.
我想知道我们到底在和谁做生意
I want to know exactly who we're dealing with,
这也是为什么
and that is why I have
我要求和他们高层的人谈话
requested to speak to a more senior person.
但这可能要几个月 到那时我们早破产了
But that could take months, by which time we'll be bust.
我会确保不用几个月那么久
Well, I will make sure that it doesn't take months.
萨缪尔先生 一旦军方开始使用它
Mr Samuel, once the military start using it,
医院们就会跟着用
the hospitals will follow.
这能拯救一些人的生命
This will stop some people dying.
很可能如此
Most certainly.
但如果我们现在不采取行动
But if we don't act now,
会有别人做的
someone else is going to do it,
而我们会失去一切
and we'll have lost everything!
你不能让这样的事发生
You can't let that happen.
肖太太
Mrs Shaw...
我敲门了 但你显然没听见
I did knock, but you obviously didn't hear me.
是的 我们在找东西
Yes. We're looking for something that I've mislaid.
我有新消息了 斯皮尔曼先生
I have news, Mr Spearman.
那处房♥产已经换了主人
The property has changed hands.
曾经的所有人巴瑞奇先生 现居南非
The owner is now living in South Africa - a Mr Burridge.
如果你可以...
If you could...
这个基本喝不出咖啡味 不过尝尝了
It never really tastes of coffee, but there we are.
你能不能找到他
If you could trace him,
问他是否有转寄地址 或相关记录
and find out if he has any forwarding addresses, any records,
另外再问问这条街上的人
and if you could interview people in the street -
-我不太擅长问人 -确实
- I wasn't particularly good at that part. - Yes.
我会做这些事情的
I will do all these things.
-马上做吗 -马上做
- Immediately? - Immediately.
这真是好消息 不是吗
It's amazing news, isn't it?
这意味着他那时还活着 他离开不是去...
It means he was alive, h-he didn't just disappear to...
自杀
To kill himself?
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表