剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
不不 这可不是单纯抱着我
No. No, that's not just holding me, is it?
天呐 萨缪尔
Oh, God, Samuel.
已经9点50了
It is 9:50.
现在所有住客都应该回到自己房♥间去
All residents should be in their own room by now.
-当然 -我说过了
- Of course. - As I told you.
绝对不允许有例外
There are absolutely no exceptions.
别担心 我这就回去
Don't worry, I'm just leaving.
我们会把门开着的
We'll leave the door open.
幸好这个矮个子妇人来了
Thank God. Thank God for the tiny woman.
否则那只会让事情变得更糟 不是吗
Because that would only have made things worse, wouldn't it?
晚安 萨姆
Goodnight, Sam.
你好啊美女 想要亲亲吗
Hello, beautiful! Fancy a kiss?!
想上去吗
Want to go up there?
我希望你打的手语是污言秽语
I hope you're signing something really, really obscene.
看到那个人了吗 他知道些关于安东尼·肖的事
See that man? He knows something about Anthony Shaw.
他给了肖太太一个地址
He gave Mrs Shaw an address.
看看我们能不能问出更多信息
Let's see if we can find out more.
莱德布里先生 我是肖太太的朋友
Mr Ledbury? I'm a friend of Mrs Shaw's.
-没错 -我叫汉娜·帕特鲁肯 这是埃丝特
- Oh, yes. - Hannah Petrukhin, and this is Esther,
埃丝特·蒙克里夫小姐
Lady Esther Moncrieff.
你以前是安东尼的朋友 对吗
You were a friend of Anthony's, weren't you?
-安东尼·肖 -是的
- Anthony Shaw. - I was.
我想知道
I was wondering if
能否问你一些关于他的事
I might be able to ask you a little about him.
你想问什么都行
You can ask me anything you like.
但是得晚一点 女士们
But a little bit later, ladies.
晚一点
A bit later.
走吧 我可不会让他就这么溜了
Come on. I'm not letting him get away with that.
他们在看着我们
They're looking at us.
我在想他们是不是在谈论我们
Are they talking about us, I wonder.
你能从这里读懂他说的吗
Can you read him from here?
如果可以就太棒了 从这里偷听他们说话
Oh, I'd love it if you can! Eavesdropping from here!
看看他们在谈论我们什么
See what they're saying about us.
你读到了吗
You've got something?
他在说我们什么
What's he saying about us?
他在谈论安东尼吗
He's talking about Anthony?
你得再多读点
You've got to get more of it.
他在说什么 埃丝特 快点
What's he saying, Esther? Come on.
我们抓到你了 保罗
We've got you, Paul.
我们能听到你说的话
We can hear what you're saying.
让我看看
Let me see!
他是在说这个吗
Is that what he's saying?
他们从来都
They never knew
不知道安东尼对什么感兴趣 他的父母
what Anthony was interested in, his parents.
毫不知情
Never had any idea.
他们从来都不知道安东尼对什么感兴趣
They never knew what Anthony was interested in.
毫不知情
They really didn't.
他的父母毫无头绪
His parents had no idea.
你在这
There you are.
嗯 我在屋里徘徊等着你醒
Yes, I was sort of hovering, waiting till I heard you.
我决定回家了
I've decided I'm going to go home.
-这么快就要走吗 -是的
- You're leaving already? - Yes.
我在这也得不到更多的消息了
I'm not going to learn anything more from this place.
而且我现在回家
There are several reasons
也有几个不错的理由
why it's a good idea for me to go home.
-是吗 比如什么 -你不觉得吗
- Are there? Such as? - Don't you think?
-首先理查德会想我 -当然了
- Well, Richard will be missing me, for a start. - Of course.
-他会想你 没错 -是的
- He will be missing you, that's right. - Yes.
他不喜欢我离开家
He hates it when I'm away from home.
但昨晚谢谢你
Thank you last night, though,
照顾我
for looking after me.
-你非常好心 -不客气
- That was very kind of you. - Right.
我希望我们不止找到一只袜子
I wish we'd found more than just a sock.
少了一个盘子
There's a plate missing here.
在我房♥里 我正想拿回去
It's in my room, I was just about to return it.
那你要去哪 带着你那个牛皮纸包裹
So, where will you go, with your brown paper parcel?
我的包裹 没错 我还不确定 有几个选择
My parcel, yes. I don't know, I have various ideas.
你得离开家多久
How long do you have to keep away from home?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
直到我查出枪击的幕后主使
Until I find out who's really behind the shooting.
你会多加小心的 对吧 萨缪尔
You will be careful, won't you, Samuel?
是的
Yes.
其实
Actually...
我想到了一个我可以去的地方
I've thought of where I should go.
一个别人最不可能去找我的地方
The very last place that they would look for me.
-在哪里 -你保证不告诉别人
- Which is where? - You won't tell anyone?
-谁也不说 -当然 我当然会保密
- No-one at all? - No, of course, of course I wouldn't.
是医院
Then it's the hospital,
我刚离开的那家医院
the one I've just been discharged from.
-医院 -因为他们知道我已经出院了
- Hospital?! - Because they know that I'm not there any more.
你可以去吗
Can you do that?
你可以像住酒店那样入住医院
Can you just book into a hospital,
即使没有生病吗
like a hotel, if you're not ill?
当然 有何不可
Yes. Why not?
毕竟我是发明传呼机的人
I am the bleeper man, after all.
帕特鲁肯 你的惩罚延期了
So, Petrukhin, your punishment is postponed -
但是否取消 我们还不知道 对吗
whether for good,we don't know yet, do we?
是吗 先生
Don't we, sir?
我们还不知道 是的
We don't know that, no.
那你有什么想说的吗
So, what have you to say for yourself?
我很抱歉我逃走了 先生
I'm very sorry, sir, that I ran away.
就这些吗
Is that all?
这是你回来后我们的第一次交谈
This is our first chance to talk since you've come back,
-你只想道歉吗 -是的 先生
- and that's all you have to say? - Yes, sir.
-你没有别的事问我吗 -没有 先生
- You have nothing to ask me? - No, sir.
我觉得
I think...
你应该问我
..You should be asking me
安东尼·肖的信件 不是吗
about Anthony Shaw's letters, shouldn't you?
因为你之前正在看这些
Because this is the file you were looking at.
你闯入了校长的书房♥
You broke into the headmaster's study
就为了看一眼信件
so you could take a look at this.
我只想看看是不是有...
I only wanted to take a look to see if there were...
我知道你想看什么
I know what you wanted to see.
过来
Come here.
现在你可以好好看看了 帕特鲁肯
So, now you can take a good look, Petrukhin.
正如你所见 安东尼·肖
And, as you can see, there are many letters
给我写了好多信
from Anthony Shaw, he wrote to me a lot.
你看起来很意外
You look surprised.
不 先生 我不意外
No, sir. I'm not surprised.
但你也能看到 来信几年前就停止了
And, as you can also see, they stopped several years ago,
1952年1月
就在他21岁之前
just before he was 21.
他失踪了 对不对
He disappeared, didn't he?
-你早就知道 是吗 -是的 先生
- You know that, don't you? - Yes, sir.
-肖太太告诉我的 -这样
- Mrs Shaw told me. - Ah.
-她是一位高贵的女士 对吗 -是的 先生
- A fine lady, is she not? - She is, sir.
我想她也是一位出色的母亲
I expect she was an excellent mother, too.
你我一定都想知道安东尼出了什么事
I'm sure we both wonder what happened to Anthony.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我不知道谜底是否会揭晓
I wonder if we'll ever know.
喂
Yes?
肖太太 我是汉娜·帕特鲁肯
Mrs Shaw? It's Hannah Petrukhin.
-汉娜 你还好吗 -很好 肖太太
- Hannah? Are you all right? - Yes, Mrs Shaw.
现在一有帕特鲁肯家的人从电♥话♥亭打来我就紧张
I get nervous now when a Petrukhin calls me from a call box.
不 没出什么事 肖太太
Oh, no, nothing's wrong, Mrs Shaw.
我有位朋友 埃丝特
I have a friend, Esther.
我们之前在一个派对上
We were at a party and...
她得知了一些关于安东尼的消息
she learned something about Anthony.
是什么 她知道了什么
Well, what was it? What did she learn?
我觉得如果我们直接去见您比较好
I think it would be easier if we came to see you,
肖太太 如果不打扰的话
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表