剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
没错 除了礼仪课
Except that, of course.
你看上去美极了 玛丽
You look splendid, Mary.
真的很美
You really do.
而且等会儿你终于能
And you'll be able to hear
清楚地听到理查德的演讲了
one of Richard's speeches clearly, for once!
当然还有掌声
And all the applause, of course.
可能还有几声欢呼
Maybe a cheer or two.
你觉得能听到欢呼吗
You're expecting cheers?
观众太老了 通常没法大声说话
They're usually too old to make any noise at all.
而且 要是他们看到观众席上
And they'd probably die of shock
有年龄低于30岁的人 恐怕会吃惊至死吧
if anyone under 30 was in the audience.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Are you all right, my dear?
当然了 我很好
Yes, of course I am.
能一起出门 我很激动
I'm excited we're going out together.
大家都准备好了吧
Everybody ready, then?
这次演讲会大获成功
I'm going to be sensational.
阿德利保守党协会
居然在这里看到你了 玛丽
Amazing to see you here, Mary.
有人告诉我你最近都不出门
I was told that you never go out these days.
那个人说了谎
Whoever told you that was lying.
不过我确实会严格筛选出门参加的活动
I am very selective, I admit.
我是来支持理查德的
I am here to support Richard.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
自然和你的目的一样
The same as you, naturally.
我很少会错过理查德的演讲
I rarely miss a speech of Richard's.
欢迎各位 相信大家都同意
Welcome, everybody. And a splendid turnout,
虽然时间有些晚
I think we'd all agree,
不过今天到场的人数很多
despite the comparative lateness of the hour.
我并不打算占用太多的时间
And you will be particularly thrilled
你们肯定高兴坏了吧
to hear that I don't intend to say anything myself.
我就不浪费时间了
Because I want, without further ado,
有请今晚的风云人物
to get to our star attraction.
我们受人尊敬的上议院议员...
Our distinguished Member of Parliament...
我正要说热烈欢迎肖先生上台
Well, I was about to say let's give a warm welcome to Mr Shaw.
他刚才还在这儿
He was here just a moment ago.
他是不是跑到那边的人群里了
Is he among any of you out there?
肖先生
Mr Shaw?
明明他刚才还站在那里
He was literally standing there just a second ago.
肖先生
Mr Shaw?
有人看到他去哪儿了吗
Did anybody see where he went?
看来由于某种原因 肖先生离开了会场
Well, for some reason, Mr Shaw seems to have left us.
希望他稍后会回来
We must hope he returns.
我丈夫...
My husband...
他目前好像不见踪影
...who at this moment seems to have vanished...
你们当中不少人读过他在战时的功绩
...as many of you here will know from reading about his exploits
就知道他常遇到意外状况
during the war, is no stranger to the unexpected.
当然了 这些意外状况随时可能发生
And certainly the unexpected can happen at any time
毫无征兆
and without warning -
即使是在今晚这个礼堂里
even here in this hall tonight.
如果要我猜他为什么未经解释就离场
If I were to guess what this sudden unexplained thing was -
反正到目前为止没解释
unexplained so far, anyway...
那一定是因为他收到了议会的消息
...it would be a message from the Houses of Parliament,
要处理公务
some piece of official business
事态紧急
which is considered so very urgent and
然而到明早肯定就发现并不紧急
which will certainly turn out not to be urgent in the morning.
甚至半小时后就发现了
Or even in half an hour!
不过当然了 政♥府♥就是这样
But of course, that's how government works.
又或者是
Or else, of course...
有另一种解释
...there's another explanation,
他忽然发现面对你们
and he suddenly found facing you more frightening
比面对战时的任何事都更可怕
than anything he had to face during the war!
现在站到台上 我也能理解了
And standing here now, I understand why!
但我们都知道那不是真的
But of course we know that can't be true, don't we?
因为我们都看过他以前
Because we've all seen him
在这个礼堂做出激动人心 精彩绝伦的演讲
give stirring, wonderful speeches in this hall before.
精彩算不上 不过肯定很冗长
Not wonderful, darling, but long, certainly!
抱歉 各位 确实又发生了意外状况
Forgive me, everyone, the unexpected did indeed happen,
且状态为"紧急"
and it was marked, "Urgent."
当然了 我妻子猜中了
And of course, as my wife correctly guessed,
最后发现情况根本不紧急
it turned out not to be urgent at all.
除此以外 我今天不能透露更多
More than that, I can't tell you, not today,
但请诸位接受我最诚挚的道歉
but please accept my deepest, humblest apologies.
但也许 正因为中途受到了干扰
But maybe, because of the interruption,
我找到借口 今晚可以直奔主题
it gives me an excuse to get straight to the point tonight.
所以今晚不会有
So no jokes this evening about
我对鲜花节判断错误的玩笑
my very poor judging of the flower festival.
但我想谈谈我们在世界上的位置
Instead, I want to talk about our place in the world.
不是指你或我
Not yours or mine,
而是我们的国家
but this country of ours...
以及她和我们最强大的盟友 美国的关系
...and its relationship to our greatest ally, the United States.
这是一场对等的婚姻吗 双方互利互惠
Is it a well-balanced marriage, that is mutually beneficial?
还是猛烈的婚外恋
Or is it a stormy love affair
在我们经历了战争的可怕后 即将破裂
about to rupture after all we've been through in the war?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, darling.
我以为你走了
I thought you'd gone.
你做得很好
You did marvellously.
没有人担心
Nobody was worried.
结束后都没人提起
Nobody even mentioned it afterwards.
停车 道尔顿
Stop the car, Dalton.
立刻停车
Stop the car now!
你要干什么 外面在下雨
What are you doing? It's raining!
别下车 道尔顿
Stay in the car, Dalton.
亲爱的 原谅我
My darling, forgive me.
求你了
Please!
我做什么才能弥补你 亲爱的
What can I do to make it up to you, darling?
我们离开吧
Let's go away.
就几天 不会有人找我的 真的
Nobody would miss me for a few days, they really won't.
我们去意大利的卡普里岛
Let's go to Capri.
明天就出发
Let's do it tomorrow.
你很喜欢那里
You love it there.
你知道的
You know you do.
让我带你去吧
Let me take you there.
明天
Tomorrow.
敬明天的产品演示
To the demonstration tomorrow.
敬成功
To success.
也敬员工定♥位♥器♥
And to the staff-locator.
敬哔哔机
To the bleeper!
我喜欢这样叫它
That's what I like to call it.
不
No.
敬寻呼机
To the pager!
我们都准备就绪了吧
So, are we all ready, then?
很好
Good!
请出列 这位先生
Step forward, please, the gentleman
你将要当我们演示的第一只小白鼠
who is to be our first guinea pig in this demonstration.
斯莫尔[小]医生 今天明明是个大日子
Dr Small. An interesting name for such a big day!
我把员工定♥位♥器♥放入斯莫尔医生的口袋
So, I put the staff-locator in Dr Small's pocket.
现在你离开
Now then, off you go and hide yourself
尽快躲到医院某处 哪里都行
anywhere in the hospital you can think of as quick as you can.
躲在扫帚柜里 屋顶 都可以
It can be the broom cupboards, the roof -
不管你躲去哪儿 我们都能找到你
wherever you choose, we will find you.
哪位帮我数到40 谢谢
Someone count to 40 for me.
40秒后 我们将召唤斯莫尔医生
In 40 seconds, we will summon Dr Small.
那么
So...
我也在默默地数
I'm counting under my breath, too.
斯莫尔医生正找地方躲起来
Dr Small is hiding himself.
我们希望他藏好一点
Let us hope that he is hiding himself well.
比如墙壁最厚的房♥间
A room with the thickest walls -
他的员工定♥位♥器♥还是会响
his staff-locator will still go off.
40秒到了 萨缪尔先生
I believe that's 40 seconds, Mr Samuel.
好的
Yes.
那么 开始了
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表