剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
Don't you want to see it?
这对你意义如此重大
It means so much to you.
我重视这事
It only means so much to me
仅仅是因为这是你的好机遇
because it's such an opportunity for you.
-裙子合适吗 -当然
- Is it a success? - Absolutely.
好热啊 皮特
It's very hot, Peter.
快到开始时间了
It's getting close to the time it starts.
我们应该很快就能往前开
I think we should be moving in a moment.
我想下车透透气
I'm just going to get some air.
别走太远 迟到就进不去了
Don't go far. They won't let in any latecomers.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我就在旁边
I'll be right here.
温斯顿先生准备好了
Sir Winston is ready.
他在等你
He is expecting you.
得知来的人是你 他好像很高兴
He seems quite pleased to know it was you.
进来 快进来吧
Come in, come in.
我们赶快了了这事
Let's get it over with.
您好 先生 再次见到您 我很高兴
Hello, sir. It's delightful to see you again.
你手里拿的是什么书 是我写的吗
Oh... What's that book you have there? Is it one of mine?
确实是您的作品 我本来打算请您签名的
It is indeed. I was going to ask you to sign it, in fact.
没问题 拿过来
Of course. Bring it over.
您能否写上"致汉娜·帕特鲁肯"
Er, if you could make it out to Hannah Petrukhin.
那是我女儿
That's my daughter -
事实上 她现在正在白金汉宫
who is in fact, at this very moment, at Buckingham Palace
觐见女王陛下
being presented to the Queen.
是吗
Is she now?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
皮特 发生了可怕的事
Peter! Something terrible has happened.
我的鞋跟断了
My heel snapped off!
我不能这个样子出席
I can't go like this.
绝不能 皮特 我们该怎么办
I can't go like this, Peter! What are we going to do?
我应该可以把鞋跟钉回去
I could nail it back, probably.
你不♥穿♥着它奔跑的话 应该没事
If you don't run on it, it might work.
我不能错过这个 我爸妈永远都不会原谅我
I can't miss this. My parents will never forgive me.
我可以问问他们有没有工具箱
I could ask them if they've got a toolkit.
我跑去别处问问 看有没有办法
I'll run and see what I can do.
鞋子还是给我吧
Oh, I'd better keep the shoe!
所有人下车步行
Everybody get out and walk now.
-跑啊 皮特 快跑 -十分钟后大门关闭
- Run, Peter, run! - Gates close in ten minutes.
十分钟后大门关闭
Gates close in ten minutes.
-哥们 你有工具箱吗 -没有 抱歉
- Mate, have you got a toolkit? - I haven't, sorry.
哥们 你有没有工具箱
Mate, you got a toolkit?
你问别人吧
Try the other one.
待在车里 我去那一头问问 你别离开
Just stay here - I'm going to try down there, OK? Just stay here.
皮特
Peter!
请你下车步行 女士
Walk now, miss.
大门将于四点关闭
Gates close at four o'clock.
-女士 -听到了 我会下来走
- Miss? I heard. - I'll walk.
女士 你在干什么 你快没时间了
Miss, what are you doing? You're running out of time.
大门四点就要关闭了
And the gates close at four o'clock!
快断啊 混♥蛋♥ 快断啊
Come on, you bastard! Come on!
还来烦我
All I need.
快啊
Come on!
我会赶上的
I'm going to make it!
你等着瞧
You'll see!
别关门 别关门
Don't shut the gate. Don't shut the gate!
拜托
Please!
我一定会赶上的
I'm going to make it!
-一切准备就绪了吧 -是的
- Everything in order? - Yes, absolutely.
-都准备好了 -很好
- All done. - Good.
自从他又开始使用你的助听器
It seems to work much better
效果好像好多了
since he's been using your device again -
他似乎能听到更多了
he appears to hear a lot more.
有人说他当首相时 他们阻止你为他提供助听器
Somebody said they stopped you doing it when he was PM
因为他们担心你在他助听器里装窃听器
because they were worried you were bugging his hearing aid!
窃听助听器接收到的信息
Bugging the actual device!
是谁说的
Who said that?
因为你是苏联人
Because you're Russian, and everything.
一定参与了窃听和间谍活动
Must be involved in bugging and espionage.
只是个愚蠢的玩笑 忘了吧
Just a silly joke. Forget I mentioned it.
不 这不只是个愚蠢的玩笑
No, it's not just a silly joke.
他们当时真的阻止了我们
They stopped us from doing it.
有人说我是间谍 我非常震惊
I'm absolutely appalled that anyone would suggest that.
反正现在都结束了
Well, it's all over now.
我是自豪的英国公民
I am a proud British citizen
考特尼也是
and so is Courtney here.
我真的气得发抖
I'm really quite shaken.
他们居然那么想我 太离谱了
What an extraordinary thing for them to think.
又是那辆车
It's that car again.
又是他们吗
Them again?
这次我们停在路中间
This time, stop in the middle of the road.
我觉得他们不是我们的竞争对手
I don't think these are our competitors, somehow.
这些人是谁 考特尼
Who are these men, Courtney?
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表