剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
你身高多少
Your height?
你身高多少
Your height?
1♥1♥4♥厘米吧 先生
3ft 9in, I think, sir.
你鞋码多大
How big are your feet?
我不确定 先生
I'm not sure, sir.
你不知道吗 把你的鞋子给女舍监
You don't know? Give Matron your shoe.
信仰什么宗教
Religion?
犹太教 先生
Jewish, sir.
对了 你碰巧是唯一的一个
Ah, yes! You're the only one, as it happens.
至少据我们所知是唯一一个
At least the only one we know about.
你父亲的职业
Your father's profession?
他做助听器的 也发明一些东西
He makes hearing aids and he also invents things.
电器
Electrical things.
很多东西呢 先生
Lots of things, sir.
-他是发明家吗 -是的
- An inventor? - He is,
他不仅发明物品 也拿出来销♥售♥
and he doesn't just invent them, he sells them as well.
帕特鲁肯 由于你上学期不在这里
Now, Petrukhin, as you weren't with us last term,
你自然已经错过了一些课程
you have, of course, missed certain things -
所以你要努力学习 追赶上进度才行
so you're going to need to do your best to catch up.
不过既然你父亲是一个发明家
But no doubt, since your father is an inventor,
你脑袋里已经装满有趣的想法了吧 帕特鲁肯
you have lively thoughts going on up here already, Petrukhin.
他们来了 那个黑鬼和那个犹太人
Ah, here they are, the darkie and the Jew!
除了干这事儿 他们绝对是进不来的
Never be allowed here except to do this.
看看我能不能免费试用一下
Let's see if I can get a free trial
他们今天要给我的新产品
on this new one they're going to give me today.
平时都是没问题的
Usually works!
理查德森先生 我们带来了一款新的助听器
So, Mr Richardson, here we are with a new hearing aid
质量和旧的那款一样好
and, as good as the old one is,
我保证您也会注意到两者巨大的差异
I'm sure you will notice a very considerable difference.
什么 你刚刚说了什么
What? What did you say?
根本听不见你在说什么
Can't hear a word you're saying!
您的助听器打开了吗
Is your... Is your hearing aid turned on?
我他妈什么都听不见 他在说什么呢
Can't hear a damn thing. What's he saying?
我只是在开玩笑啦
I'm only joking, of course!
吓到你了吧
Got you there! Ha-ha!
抱歉 我实在忍♥不住
Forgive, I couldn't resist.
肯定是因为这杯美妙的白兰地
Must be this rather excellent brandy.
今天的特别好喝
Bloody good today.
那么 这款新的助听器
Now, this new one, this new hearing aid,
质量会更好 对吗
will be a great deal better, will it?
的确比旧款更好
It is even better.
能不能免费试用呢
Will it come with a free trial?
新的助听器就应该让我先试用一阵子 毕竟
A new hearing aid should come with a free trial - after all,
我可能更喜欢旧款 而你却要收回去了
I might prefer the old one, and you're going to take that away.
按常规就让我免费试用半年 怎么样
So shall we say a normal six months' free trial?
没有免费试用 先生
There's no free trial, sir.
这可是我们最新的型号♥
This is our latest model,
所以就没有试用期了 先生
and there's no free trial, sir.
以前可从来没有过这样的事
This has never happened before.
我想要的可不是这种服务
This is not the sort of service I expect.
改变你的生意之道
It might not be wise to
可能并不明智 帕特鲁肯先生
change the way you do business, Mr Petrukhin.
没错 我忘记了
Yes, I forgot.
这个最新款助听器没有免费试用期
With this new model, there is no free trial.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我明天可怎么熬过去啊
How am I going to get through tomorrow?
我不能再和我的金鱼说话了
I've got to stop talking to my fish.
只有一件事情最重要
Now, there's only one important thing -
确保你在莱德劳小姐的班上
make sure that you're in Miss Laidlaw's class.
那才是我付了钱的
It's the one that I've paid for,
那是最贵的课程 她是最顶级的老师
it's the most expensive, she's the top teacher.
一定要确保你在她的班里
Make sure that you're with her.
别让他们把你安排到其他班
Don't let them put you in another class.
向我保证
Promise me.
爸爸 她没有办法
Dad, she's not going to
把我变成别的样子
be able to turn me into something I'm not.
尤其还是在短短的几周里
Especially in just a few weeks.
亲爱的 别担心 看看我
Don't worry, my dear. Look at me!
我自学了
I taught myself how to speak
纯正的上流社会口音
with a perfect English upper-class accent.
现在没人能分得出来
Nobody can tell the difference now!
礼仪课
N·J·哈利戴先生
非常好
That's very good.
礼仪课
E·M·莱德劳小姐
准备
Prepare.
你好
Hello.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
-我还能加入你们吗 -当然
- May I still join you? - Why not?
如你所见 还有空位
I have space, as you can see.
请问你叫什么
Your name?
汉娜·帕特鲁肯
Hannah Petrukhin.
你确定你应该来这 而不是莱德劳小姐的课
You're sure you're meant to be in this class, though, not Miss Laidlaw's?
确定 我就应该来这
Oh, no, I'm meant to be in this class.
绝对的
Absolutely!
我的天 我从没见过这么紧张的面孔
Blimey! Never seen such nervous faces.
我们又不是要学高级物理
It's not advanced physics we're about to do here.
首先我们从行屈膝礼开始
So, we were about to start with the curtsey.
腿这样放
Legs like so.
然后行礼
And the curtsey.
不用非常低
Not ridiculously low,
也不是蜻蜓点水
nor an off-hand little dip.
不要太低 不要太低
Not too low, not too low!
我们需要订单 大量的订单
We need orders. We need a lot more orders.
而且我们需要开始省钱了
And we need to start saving money.
我们得减去部份开支
We need to cut back in certain areas,
因为现在形势变得极其危急
because the situation is becoming extremely perilous.
"危急" 别用这个词 考特尼
"Perilous!" Don't use that word ever, Courtney,
形势并不危急
the situation is not perilous.
连边都沾不上
It is far from perilous.
员工定♥位♥器♥发布后订单量就会增加
The launch of the staff-locator will bring in new orders.
显著地改变现状
It will make a huge difference.
我们不能指望一蹴而就 真的不行
We can't bank on that taking off at once, we really can't.
而且与此同时 我们着实需要
And in the meantime, we really do need to start doing
-开始做出一些改变了 萨缪尔先生 -例如
- a few things differently, Mr Samuel. - Such as?
我马上就能想到一个
Well, I can think of one thing straight away.
我们负担不起
We can't afford a chauffeur
为你配备一名专人司机
for you paid for by the company any more.
这又不是为我 而是为了
It's not for me! It's to impress the clients
去给客户装助听器时给他们留下好印象
when we go and fit their hearing aids.
我绝不会炒了皮特
I am definitely not sacking Peter!
-这个问题不用谈了 -那他可以送货
- It's completely out of the question. - Then he can do deliveries.
我们正需要一位送货司机 刚好走了一位
We need another delivery driver because we've just lost somebody.
有特殊场合时 他也可以开车送你
And he can chauffeur for you on special occasions.
你能至少同意这个安排吗 萨缪尔先生
Will you agree to that at least, Mr Samuel?
谢谢
Thank you.
来得正好
That's perfectly timed.
我们又有一份订单了
We have another order,
是一桩我非常希望做成的生意
and one that I was very much hoping would come through.
来这儿不带司机 不带皮特
Doing this without a driver, without Peter!
就好像我们赤身露体
It's almost like we're naked.
这栋房♥子真是漂亮极了
What an absolutely beautiful house.
正是我一直梦想拥有的那种 考特尼
The sort of house I've always dreamed of having, Courtney.
一旦员工定♥位♥器♥生意起飞 也许你就买♥♥得起
Once the staff-locator takes off, then...maybe!
这两位先生
Here are the gentlemen who
是来帮你装助听器的 玛丽姑妈
are going to fit your hearing aid, Aunt Mary.
是吗
Are they indeed?
尺寸是否和宣传的一样小
Is it as small as they said it was going to be,
如他们保证的那样迷你
as microscopic as I was promised?
我想是的
I think so, yes.
也许还真是
Hmm, possibly it is.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表