剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
-你们怎么知道的 -我们还剩最后一项测试了
- How do you know that? - We have just one final little test.
不用太紧张
No need to be nervous.
真的很简单
It's very simple, really.
我们想要你
We want you to react
对你在屏幕上看到的画面做出反应
to what you see on the screen.
我们想要你大声说出
We want you to say out loud
你对屏幕上的内容有什么感受
exactly what you feel about it.
但你必须表达真实的想法 帕特鲁肯先生
But you need to mean it, Mr Petrukhin.
不然呢 我会损失这笔订单吗 这是哪门子的测试
Or else what? I lose the order? What kind of test is this?
这只是我们小小的电影秀 帕特鲁肯先生
It's just our little film show, Mr Petrukhin.
请你配合一下
Indulge us.
是女王啊
Ah, yes, the Queen.
这题很简单 我很支持君主制
Well, that's easy - I'm a great supporter of the monarchy.
你们就是想要我这么做吗
Is that the kind of thing you're looking for?
你说出内心想法就行了 帕特鲁肯先生
Just say what you want to say, Mr Petrukhin.
刚巧我女儿不久前才觐见了女王
My daughter's just been presented to the Queen, as it happens,
就前几天吧 她要参加这一季社交季
only the other day. She's doing the season.
是赛马比赛
Ah, the races!
这样可以吗
Is that good?
我做得还可以吗
Am I doing well?
我的分数是不是很高
Am I scoring highly?
顺便问一句 你们俩谁在打分啊
Which one of you is doing the marking, by the way?
伟大的人物
Ah, yes, a marvellous man.
他的助听器是我们做的 当然你们早就知道了
We do his hearing aid, but of course you know that already.
你们跟踪我 而背后的原因很特殊
You followed me there for some extraordinary reason.
我真搞不懂你们为什么不直接去我办公室
I don't know why you couldn't have just come to my office.
魔鬼中的魔鬼
The monster of all monsters.
我们应该更早就阻止他的
We should've stopped him much sooner.
我相信你们也是这么想的
I'm sure you can agree with that.
我们不会看那些集中营的镜头吧
We're not going to the camps now, are we?
我到现在还是一看到那些可怕场景就流泪
I still can't watch those horrors without bursting into tears.
总算松了口气 我喜欢英格兰乡村
That's a relief! I love the English countryside.
和俄♥国♥比 当然非常小
It's very small compared to Russia, of course,
那是我最初的记忆 但它有独特的美
my first memories, but it has its own beauty.
啊 新工人
Ah, yes. New workers.
我自己也是个移♥民♥
I'm an immigrant myself,
因此我是不会反对他们的
so I'm not going to be against them, am I?
反正我不会的
Well, I'm not, anyway.
最新的沙漠战争
登陆的最新情况
据称机场已被占领
苏伊士
官员说一切顺利
狗在呜呜地叫
The dog's making a noise.
别管那狗
Don't worry about the dog.
只有它开始狂吠时 我们才需要担心
We'll only need to worry if he starts barking.
它狂吠代表什么意思呢
What does it mean if it starts barking?
你们为什么要担心呢
Why do you need to worry?
还是看屏幕吧 帕特鲁肯先生
Look at the screen, Mr Petrukhin.
我们的军队今天会到达苏伊士吗
苏伊士运河危机
Yes, the Suez Crisis.
这无疑是我们国家的耻辱
A national humiliation, of course.
纳赛尔的噩梦
充满谎言
Lies were told.
我们是否应该为了运河而发动战争呢
Should we have gone to war over the canal?
彻头彻尾的无能 像大多数政♥府♥一样
Total incompetence, like most governments.
所有政♥府♥都是无能的
All governments are incompetent.
这是什么
What the hell is this?!
你们要测试我什么
What are you testing me about here?
不管测试什么 这个都太过了
Whatever it is, it's a step too far!
你们是想要知道我的私生活吗
My private life - is that what you want to know about?
我的私生活完完全全无可指摘
It happens to be totally, completely...above reproach.
你们是哪个政♥府♥部门的
Which government department do you work for?
这部门很可能都不存在吧
It probably doesn't even exist,
因为你们俩的行为举止非常诡异
because there is clearly something very strange about you two!
我们是军情五处的 帕特鲁肯先生
We're members of MI5, Mr Petrukhin.
而我相信你早就猜出来了
As I'm sure you've already guessed.
我需要看到证明
Well, I will need to see proof.
我需要和你们的上级谈谈
I need to speak to your superiors.
当然
Of course.
一位皇家空军少将和四位陆军上将怎么样
How would an Air Vice-Marshal and four Army Generals do?
因为我们下次见到你时
Because, the next time we see you,
你将要给他们演示员工呼叫器
you'll be demonstrating the staff locator to them.
在哪里
Where?
到时候就知道了
You'll see.
在那之前 享受当下吧
Until then, enjoy the moment.
享受一下我们要合作的事
Enjoy the fact that we're in business.
但要绝对保密
But don't tell anyone.
帕特鲁肯一家来了 你们能来真是太好了
The Petrukhin family is here! How good you could come.
我们怎么会错过这个呢
We wouldn't miss this for the world.
这不是我最喜欢的小伙子吗
And here's my favourite young man.
萨沙 你今天看起来真像个大人
You're looking very grown-up today, Sasha.
上次你们见面之后
And Hannah here has been presented to the Queen
汉娜去觐见女王陛下了
since you last saw her.
你感觉有什么不一样了吗
And do you feel different?
没有 暂时还没
No, not quite yet, no.
我本以为我这一身参加乡间游园会可能太正式了
I thought I might've come over-dressed for a country fete,
但显然并没有
but clearly I'm not.
我现在感觉我穿得太随意了
I feel I've come dressed for the beach!
打保龄赢小猪
考特尼来了
There's Courtney.
你们小心奖品被抢走
Better watch out for your prizes!
他可好胜了
He's a very competitive chap.
我说过吧
I told you!
一
One!
二
Two!
三
Three!
四
Four!
怎么样啊
How about that?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
有人想骑驴吗
Anybody for a donkey ride?
我们可不能忘了还有骑驴活动呢
We mustn't forget the donkey rides, everyone!
驴是很棒的动物
Wonderful animals, donkeys.
绝对是
Absolutely.
今天的香槟非常不错
And the champagne today is really quite excellent.
对啊 你是个行家
Ah, yes, of course, you're a connoisseur.
生意如何 帕特鲁肯先生
How's business, Mr Petrukhin?
-目前看前景一片光明 -嗯
- Very promising at the moment. - Mm!
很好 那个行李员机器
Oh, good. And the bellboy machine, you know,
就是那个像便携式行李员的...
the one that's like a portable bellboy... Ah!
现在订单是不是源源不断
Are the orders pouring in?
-马上就会了 -很好
- They're about to be, yes. - Good!
那些幸运的客户都是谁啊
And who are the lucky customers?
好了 跟我没什么可保密的吧
Oh, come on, you can tell me that, can't you?
没准有些人我还认识呢
I might even know some of them.
我没法告诉你
I can't tell you, no.
他们要我保密
I've been sworn to secrecy.
也是秘密吗
Secrets as well?
你可真是个神秘的人啊 帕特鲁肯先生
What an intriguing fellow you are, Mr Petrukhin.
你就是未来 这点毫无疑问
You are the future, there's no doubt about it,
而能保守秘密...
and to be able to keep a secret...
当然是非常好的
..is of course a very good thing.
来吧 先生们
Come on, gentlemen.
你们至少得有一位去骑驴兜一圈
One of you at least must have a donkey ride.
你们都是怕出丑吧
You're all too afraid of losing your dignity, aren't you?
谁来做回勇士呢
Who's going to be the brave one?
我很乐意去骑驴
I'd be happy to go on a donkey.
为什么要给我鼓掌呢
Why did I get a clap?
别人都没有掌声啊
No-one else was clapped!
我们又见面了 年轻人
So we meet again, young man.
而这次呢 轮到你在吃蛋糕了
And this time it is you who's eating the cake!
这位是美国的奥特利先生
Now, this is Mr Ottley from the United States.
他可是个了不起的大人物
He's a very important man,
所以不要跟别人说你见过他
so don't tell anybody you've met him.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表