剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
是啊 为什么呢
Why indeed?
我就想让你知道 我们盯上你了 无论你是谁
I just want you to know that we're onto you, whoever you are.
等我们找到你
And, when we've found you,
我也要给你父母写信
I'll be writing a letter to your parents
肯定也要去见见你父母
and then I'll definitely be paying them a visit as well.
你应该知道的是
And the one thing you should know about me
我向来说到做到
is that I always do what I say I'm going to.
太棒了 你太厉害了
That was brilliant! You were fantastic!
就像学期最后一天返校一样
It's like being back at school on the last day of term!
所有的拘谨扭捏都不见了
All one's inhibitions seem to go.
你好 保罗 见到你真好
Hello there, Paul. So good to see you.
那是保罗·莱德布里
There's Paul Ledbury.
保罗
Paul!
晚上好 我们肯定还会再见的
Evening. I'm sure we'll see each other later.
保罗 保罗·莱德布里
Paul! Paul Ledbury!
保罗
Paul!
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul!
蛋糕来了 蛋糕来了 各位
The cake is coming! The cake is coming, everyone!
保罗 保罗
Paul. Paul!
肖太太 你来这儿干什么
Mrs Shaw, what on earth are you doing here?
见到你真高兴 肖太太 但我们要错过蛋糕了
I'm delighted to see you, Mrs Shaw, but we're missing the cake.
是啊 但你刚才似乎马上就要走
So we are. But you looked as though you were just leaving.
正相反 我刚到
On the contrary, I've just arrived.
你见过很多次蛋糕了 是吗 保罗
You've seen the cake many times before, haven't you, Paul?
我能问你个问题吗 保罗
Can I just ask you one question, Paul?
求你了
Please?
安东尼失踪后 你跟他说过话吗
Have you spoken to Anthony at all since he's disappeared?
当然没有 要是说过 我肯定马上告诉你了
No, of course not. I would've told you at once if I had.
他给你写过信吗
Has he ever written to you?
我想帮忙 肖太太 我当然想了
I want to help, Mrs Shaw, of course I do.
但我不能编造...
But I can't make things up..
没人让你编造
Well, nobody wants you to make things up!
他给你写过信吗
Now, has he ever written to you?
没有 我告诉你了
No, I've told you that!
-我觉得你在撒谎 保罗 -我没有
- I think you're lying to me, Paul. - I'm not.
我为什么要对你撒谎 肖太太
Why should I lie to you, Mrs Shaw?
我知道你可能有自己的荣誉准则
I know you may have some code of honour,
你们发过誓要为彼此保守秘密
some oath between you about keeping secrets,
但你现在面对的是我
but you are dealing with me now.
你告诉我实话
You tell me the truth!
他失踪后你知道过他的住址吗
Did you ever have an address for him since he disappeared?
有很多年都不知道了 已经过了很多年...
Not for years. I've not had one for years...
但你确实有他的住址
But you have an address!
我相信你有 你带在身上了吗
I believe you do! Do you have it on you?
-当然没有 -我觉得你带着
- Of course I don't! - I think you might have.
-是在你钱包里吗 -肖太太 你这是干什么
- Is it in your wallet? - Mrs Shaw, what are you doing?!
肖太太 你不能再这样了
Mrs Shaw, this has to stop!
如果我有线索 我会寄给你的
If I have something, I will send it to you.
你有线索 这么说你有线索 保罗
You have something. So you have something, Paul?
如果我有线索 我会寄给你的 肖太太
If I have something, I will send it to you, Mrs Shaw.
她是犹太人 对吧
She's a Jew, isn't she?
没错
Yes.
他们向来认为自己可以与众不同 不是吗
And they always think they can do things differently, don't they?
你没向蛋糕行屈膝礼
You didn't curtsey to the cake.
对 我自己注意到了
Yes, I did notice that myself.
为什么你这么漂亮的女孩
Why does an attractive girl like you
却不想对蛋糕行屈膝礼
not want to curtsey to the cake?
能请你放开我吗
Will you please let go of me?
你想暗示我们什么吗
Are you trying to tell us something?
或许你"经验"丰富 所以无需行礼 那样的话...
Perhaps you're a bit too experienced to do that? In which case...
能不能 请你 放开我
Will you kindly... let...go...of me?
你应该再跟我说说你的事
I think you should tell me a little more about yourself, don't you?
你♥他♥妈♥快放开我
Will you bloody let go of me?!
这下我真的当众出丑了
Now I really have made a spectacle of myself.
我要是向那破蛋糕行礼就好了
If only I'd curtsied to the wretched cake,
但不知为何 我就是做不到
but for some reason I couldn't.
别傻了 汉娜 他是罪有应得
Don't be silly, Hannah. He got what he was asking for.
很多女孩都想做你刚才做的事
Look, lots of girls want to do what you did.
她们会为你喝彩的
They'll be applauding you.
我父母马上就会收到无数封信
The letters will be pouring in to my parents now.
不会有人写信给你父母的
No letters will be written to your parents.
她们都被我们吓得要死 不敢写
We frightened them too much for that to happen.
就算真有什么问题 我会处理的
And if there is a problem, I will deal with it,
你的女监护人会处理的
your chaperone will deal with it.
今晚我觉得自己能应对一切
I feel I can handle anything tonight.
我得到了第一个线索 汉娜
I have my very first lead, Hannah.
我觉得你会想看到这张照片
凯瑟琳·肖
终于走到这一步 合同已经准备好了
So we're here at last, and the contract's ready for signing.
明天我们去他们办公室签约
We're going to do it in their office tomorrow.
比我想的要快
That's quicker than I thought it would be.
有人来电找您 萨缪尔先生
There's a telephone call for you, Mr Samuel.
-喂 -帕特鲁肯先生
- Yes? - Mr Petrukhin?
我是亚瑟·沃林顿
Arthur Wallington here.
我就在附近 能顺道来跟你见个面吗
I'm nearby. Can I drop in and see you?
约半小时后
Say half an hour?
你们好 大家好
Hello. Hello. Hello.
员工呼叫器的诞生地 我终于亲眼看到了
Ah, the home of the staff locator, I see it at last!
帕特鲁肯先生 天快黑了
Now, Mr Petrukhin, it's nearly the end of the day,
不如你放大家下班回家吧
why don't you send everybody home?
这要求会不会太过分
Is that too much to ask?
只有一个杯子 你不喝吗
Only one glass. Are you not having any?
不喝了 我只待一会儿
I'm not, no. I'm only staying for a moment.
我还带了很成熟的法国芝士
And I have some very ripe French cheese...
用来配红酒
..to accompany the wine.
我听说你很喜欢吃
I've heard about your fondness for it.
有什么能为你效劳 沃林顿勋爵
What can I do for you, Lord Wallington?
我想你知道的
I think you know.
不太难猜 对吧
Not very hard to guess, is it?
垂钓比赛那天
You took an awful lot of photographs...
你拍了很多张照片 对吗
...at the fishing competition, didn't you?
我喜欢摄影
I like taking photographs.
是啊
Oh, yes.
当然了
Of course you do.
但有人特地叫你拍下这些照片
But somebody asked you to take these particular ones, didn't they?
你没喝酒
You're not drinking your wine.
时间还早
It's a little early.
你打算告诉我 是谁叫你拍照的吗
So are you going to tell me who told you to take the photographs?
没人叫我这么做 绝对没有
Nobody told me to take them, definitely not.
我们都知道是他们要求的
We both know they did.
反正这不难想明白
Anyway, it's not particularly difficult to work it out.
我自认消息非常灵通 帕特鲁肯先生
I like to think I'm a reasonably well-informed person, Mr Petrukhin.
我认识一些人 他们知道
I have some interesting acquaintances who know certain things
大众所不知道的事情
that the general public do not.
其中一些人怀疑
And some of these people have suspicions -
强烈怀疑
very strong suspicions -
我们的情报机关被渗透了
about the penetration that has occurred in our secret service.
如果我告诉你
What if I was to tell you
你把一切都搞反了呢 萨缪尔
that you've got everything the wrong way round, Samuel?
你知道的与事实完全相反
Simply and utterly the wrong way round.
你用这台相机在河边拍的照片
And that the pictures you took along the river bank with this
所说明的情况其实和你想的完全不同
actually show something completely different to what you think.
如果我告诉你 你在军情五处见到的人
What if I was to tell you that the people you're seeing in MI5
不是他们表面看上去那样
are not what they seem?
怎么个不同 假设我真的见过他们
In what way? If I have seen anybody.
他们为俄♥国♥人效力
They're working for the Russians.
-你的菲尔德先生是苏联间谍 -什么
- Your Mr Field is a Soviet agent. - What?
我认识他仅仅是因为他下单订购员工呼叫器
I only know him through his order for the staff locator.
他是苏联派来的特务
He's an agent for the Soviet Union.
你有证据吗 能给我看一下吗
What evidence do you have of this that you can show me?
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表