剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
他来了 小帕特鲁肯
Here he is, the little Petrukhin.
他可是个不让人省心的孩子
He certainly keeps us on our toes.
我不得不经常没收他爸爸的发明
I'm constantly having to confiscate his father's inventions.
-你好 萨沙 -肖太太
- Hello, Sasha. - Mrs Shaw.
如果有事需要我 就去那边找我
I will be over there...if you need me.
如果另外那件事我能帮上什么忙
And if there's anything I can do on the other matter,
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
我很抱歉这样贸然前来 萨沙
I'm so sorry appearing unannounced, Sasha.
我给你带了点东西 是果酱和姜汁蛋糕
I brought you some things - some jam and some ginger cake.
希望你喜欢
I hope you like them.
我猜你可能会喜欢
I just guessed.
谢谢你好心来看我 肖太太
It's so very kind of you to come and visit me, Mrs Shaw.
我不是出于好心
It's not kind at all.
我要向你坦诚一件事 萨沙
I have a confession to make, Sasha.
我来这里另有原因
I'm here for another reason.
我的儿子安东尼曾在这所学校上学
My son Anthony used to be at this school.
汉娜跟你说过安东尼吗
Did Hannah tell you about Anthony?
如果我告诉你
Well, if I tell you,
你能保证不告诉别人吗
will you make sure you don't tell anyone else?
你父亲也不知道这事
Your father doesn't know about this.
安东尼在他21岁生日后失踪了
Anthony disappeared the day after his 21st birthday,
就在几年前 那之后没人再有过他的消息
a few years ago, and nobody's seen him since or heard of him.
有时我来这里
And sometimes I come here,
是想或许他跟以前的老师有联♥系♥
just in case he's been in touch with any of his old teachers,
或是他们听哪个以前的学生提到安东尼
or if they've heard about him from any of the old boys.
哪怕只有一点点新消息
Some tiny piece of new information.
但至今没人跟我说任何消息
But of course no-one's been able to tell me anything.
不过有些人非常擅长保守秘密
But then some people are very good at keeping secrets,
-对不对 不管被问几遍 -是的
- aren't they, however many times you ask? - Yes.
有时我想把这里上上下下都查个遍
Sometimes I want to go through the whole of this place.
我想把这个学校翻个底朝天
I want turn the school upside down,
没准哪里就能找到什么
just in case there's something there.
一条线索
A clue.
但当然这是不可能的 不是吗
But of course, that's not possible, is it?
总之 很高兴又见到你 萨沙
Anyway, it's lovely to see you again, Sasha.
我不能妨碍你上课了 萨沙
Now, I mustn't keep you from your class now, Sasha.
好
Yes.
或许我可以问问谁 或许我能查到什么
Maybe I could ask someone? Maybe I could find something out?
绝对不行 我不想给你惹麻烦
Absolutely not. I don't want to get you into any trouble.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
他们让我比你早到一些
They asked me to arrive a little bit earlier than you.
约翰逊先生刚在给我们展示
Mr Johnson was just showing us what's involved
在军事基地安装你的寻呼系统需要什么
in installing your pager system at a military base.
是的 我在给他们看需要些什么
Yes, I've shown them what's required.
给他们估算费用
Given them some cost estimates.
我们跟你说过会安装的 不是吗
We told you we'd get round to it, didn't we?
你没跟我说过你也要来这里
You never mentioned to me that you were coming here.
我今天才接到的电♥话♥
Well, I only got the call today.
他们说让我尽快来
They said come as soon as you can.
-我就来了 -我想我们需要好好谈谈了
- So I did. - I think you and I need a word together.
你们在我不在场的情况下
You were discussing business arrangements
谈了生意上的合作
without me being present!
我们是谈了
We were, yes.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to realise
我们是认真对待你的发明的 帕特鲁肯先生
that we are very serious about your invention, Mr Petrukhin,
因为你一直很怀疑我们
because you're so suspicious.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
可能吧 再说吧
Maybe. We'll see.
所以你是来告诉我你愿意合作的吗
So you've come here to tell me you're willing to cooperate?
-你会再去吗 -是的 就再去一次
- You're going to go back? - Just one more time, yes,
前提是你真的打算下单买♥♥寻呼机
if you really are placing an order for the pager.
你又收到了肖家发来的邀请吧
You've received another invitation from the Shaws, have you?
是的 去参加一个垂钓聚会
Yes. To go to a fishing party.
钓鱼
Fishing.
太合适了 我就希望会这样
Now that's perfect. I rather hoped it would be that.
我有个小礼物要给你
Now, I have a little present for you.
这是什么
What is it?
是台相机
It's just a camera.
你看
You see?
没什么需要担心的
Nothing to be alarmed about.
我想要你拍下所有去参加
I want you to photograph all the guests
垂钓聚会的客人 越多越好
that turn up at this fishing party, as many as you can.
跟他们说摄影是你的业余爱好 能显得自然些
Tell them photography is a hobby of yours, make it seem natural.
显得自然 这不可能
Make it natural? That's impossible.
关于这台相机
And there's one thing to remember
还有件事要记住
about this particular camera.
它有着非常强大的变焦镜头
It has a very powerful zoom lens,
比目前能在市面上买♥♥到的都厉害
stronger than anything on the market at the moment.
所以最好别让其他客人借走
So it's best not to let any of the other guests borrow it,
-不管什么原因 -你为什么不给我台普通相机
- for any reason. - Why don't you give me an ordinary camera?
那样不就更不可疑了吗
Wouldn't that be less suspicious?
还有这个
And there's also this as well,
但最好只在你独自一人时使用
but best only to use this when you're alone.
带上你妻子一起去 当成是一日游
Take your wife with you, make a day trip of it.
-我妻子不肯再去那里 -那就带上你女儿
- My wife won't go back there. - Then take your daughter.
表面看起来必须像是家人出游
It has to seem like a nice family day out.
我女儿
My daughter!
带她去见这些你觉得可疑的人
Take her into the middle of these people who you suspect of...
我还不知道为何可疑 因为你不愿说 还让我带她去
I don't know what, because you won't tell me. Take her there?
她会很安全的 我保证
She will be perfectly safe, I promise.
-我可以担♥保♥ -那我呢
- I can guarantee. - And me?
-你什么 -我有危险吗
- And you? - Am I in any danger?
-在垂钓聚会上 你不会有危险 -但之后呢
- Not at the fishing party, you're not. - But afterwards?
你说过我什么都不知道是最好
You told me it was best that I didn't know anything,
听起来就像 如果他们发现我在做什么
so it sounds as if I'm in some sort of danger
我就会有危险一样
if they work out what I'm doing?
-但他们不会发现 -你怎么知道
- But they won't. - How do you know that?
因为不太可能有人
Because it's not hugely likely anyone
会用你当间谍 不是吗
would use you as a spy, is it?
我们迟到了
We're late!
我没想到我们需要准时到场
I didn't realise we had to arrive so promptly.
我们似乎晚了很久
We seem to be very late!
这是场比赛
It is a competition.
非常认真的比赛 午时准点开始
It's all deadly serious. It began at noon precisely,
所以我想你迟到也没什么问题
so I expect you'll be fined for being late.
帕特鲁肯先生 我们以为你们不来了
Mr Petrukhin! We thought you were never coming!
我没想到这是真正的比赛
I had no idea it was a real competition.
现在我是没机会赢了 是吧
No chance of me winning now, is there?
这次看起来是没戏了 但谁知道呢
It seems unlikely this time, but you never know.
或许你有吸引鱼的魔力
You may have a magic touch to charm the fish.
它们会直直地游向你的鱼竿
They may all head straight towards your line!
来 汉娜
Come on, Hannah.
你没那么喜欢钓鱼吧
You're not so mad about fishing, are you,
不如陪我散散步
that you can't come for a walk?
夏天过得怎么样 汉娜 那些社交派对
So, how are you enjoying the summer, Hannah, all these parties?
请你别问了 我一旦开始说 就停不下来了
Don't ask, please. If I start, I'll never stop!
-你以前是不是也要参加社交季 -是的
- Did you have to do the season? - I did.
所以你知道是什么样的了
So you know all about it.
是的
I do.
我父亲希望我嫁给一个贵族
My father wants me to marry an aristocrat,
那是他真正想要的
that's what he really wants.
我绝不可能向你抱怨
The last thing I'm going to do is complain to you,
因为我的问题真的不值一提
because my problems must seem so really trivial compared to...
跟你和你苦恼找不到安东尼相比
compared to you, and not knowing about Anthony.
有新消息了吗
Is there any sort of news?
没有
No.
但谢谢你的关心
But thank you for asking.
我一直在思考 以及...
But I have been very busy thinking and...
试图找到新线索
Trying to find a new lead?
试图找到新线索
And trying to find a new lead.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表