剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
This year, it includes some rocket missiles -
有近程导弹和中程导弹
short and intermediate range.
爸爸 我还以为你已经睡了
Dad? I thought you'd gone to bed?
没有
No.
我有很多事情要思考 汉娜
I have a lot to think about, Hannah.
你的淤青好点了
The bruise is getting better, I see.
是的 谢天谢地 我太笨手笨脚了
It is, thank God. So clumsy of me.
我之前还害怕自己举办派对伤还没好
I was terrified I'd still look like this when I hold my party.
爸爸 我得在社交季结束之前
I've got to hold a party of some sort, Dad,
主办一场派对
before the season ends.
显然这是人们所期望的
It's expected, apparently.
你可以举办一个派对
You can have a party.
-没问题 -但是天知道我要去哪里办
- Of course. - God knows where we'd do it.
我不知道如果不举办会怎么样
I don't know what happens if I don't have one.
大概我的余生都会被诅咒吧
Get a curse put on me for the rest of my life, probably.
你还没有告诉我你受伤的真♥相♥
You haven't told me the truth about how you got this.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我也还没对你母亲说实话
I haven't told the truth to your mother, either.
关于什么的实话 爸爸
About what, Dad?
关于我被卷进去的事
About what I've got involved with.
关于如何结束
About it being finished.
难道还没有结束吗
Isn't it finished?
你还需要做什么
What else do you have to do?
我不该告诉你的
I shouldn't tell you.
但是我总得告诉什么人
But I have to tell someone.
-你不准泄露半点 -当然不会
- You mustn't breathe a word of this. - Of course not.
说吧 爸爸 求你了
Go on, Dad, please.
我得和一些
I'm having to deal with people
我从来没想过会遇到的人打交道
that I never thought I'd come into contact with.
几个在森林里有私人军队的疯狂将军
Mad generals with private armies in the woods
他们有自己的坦克和士兵 想要玩战争游戏
with their own tanks and soldiers playing war games.
他们梦想统治这个国家
And they have these dreams of running the country,
拯救大英帝国 推♥翻♥政♥府♥
of saving the British Empire, of taking over the government.
拥有坦克的将军吗
Generals with tanks?
你要做什么
What do you have to do?
-你不会有危险吧 爸爸 -不会的
- It's not going to be dangerous, is it, Dad? - No.
这不是特别复杂
It's not very complicated.
别担心 我觉得我能处理好
Don't worry, I think I can do it.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I do anything to help?
不 亲爱的
No, dear.
在这事上你帮不了我
In this case, you can't.
这里有很多好货
OK, there's an array of goodies in here.
这些设备看起来都很旧了
All of this equipment looks pretty old.
的确
Indeed it is.
大多数都过时了
Most of it is out of date.
比如这个 是一个装在公文包里的录音机
This, for instance - a tape recorder inside that briefcase.
拿起来试试
Try lifting it.
拿吧
Go on.
天呐
Good lord!
-它简直有一吨♥重 -是的
- It weighs a tonne. - Yes.
想象一下
Imagine struggling round,
费劲提着这东西去偷录别人的谈话
trying to record somebody secretly with that.
但这个就好多了
But this is much better.
你到时要穿上的是这个
This is what you'll be wearing.
这才像样
That's more like it.
我以为你们现在会有体积更小的了
I'd have thought you'd have even smaller ones by now?
恐怕还没有
No, not yet, I'm afraid.
另外
And...
这个录音机的麦克风装在了这个手表里
..the microphone for this tape recorder is inside this watch.
所以如果人们赞美你的新手表
So if people admire your new watch...
我最好有个好点的解释
You'd better have a good explanation.
没错
Precisely.
这个是你要穿的护套
And this is the harness you'll be wearing.
你需要熟悉一下它
You'll need to get comfortable with this.
-你需要练习 -我当然会练习
- You need to practise. - I bloody well will practise,
因为被他们发现的可能性一定很大
because the risk of them noticing must be quite high.
最难的当然是更换录音带
The difficult thing, of course, is changing the tape.
我还得更换录音带吗
I have to change the tape as well?
是的 每个只能录一小时
Yes, they only last for an hour.
那天一个肯定不够
You'll need more than that on the day.
这些录音带会有什么用
What will happen with the tapes?
它们当然不能用在法庭上
Ah, yes, well, they can't be used in a court of law, of course,
但政♥府♥可以利用它们来跟这些人对质
but the government can use them to confront these people,
剥夺他们的职位和生计
strip them of their positions and livelihood,
在媒体面前曝光他们
expose them in the press.
我们还能把其中一些人送进监狱
And we will manage to get some of them sent to jail.
但他们所有人都会名誉扫地 就此毁了的
But all of them will be disgraced, ruined.
-他们所有人吗 -没错 所有人
- All of them? - Yes, all of them.
-那肖一家就完蛋了吗 -没错
- Then the Shaw family will be ruined? - Absolutely.
我知道你很欣赏肖氏夫妇
I know you admire Mr and Mrs Shaw very much.
甚至是喜欢他们
Adore them, even.
但是你绝不能因此受到影响
But you mustn't let that get in the way.
你不能随便去警告理查德·肖
You can't feel free to warn Richard Shaw,
或做任何类似的事
or anything like that.
尼古拉斯 你终于来了
Nicolas, there you are, at last!
天呐 见到你真是太好了
Oh, God, it's so good to see you!
我见到你也很高兴
It's so good to see you, too.
你好热情啊 汉娜
That's some welcome there, Hannah.
你脸上这里怎么了
What happened here?
别问了
Don't ask.
所以你在佛罗伦萨不顺利吗
So it didn't work out in Florence?
不太顺利
Not exactly, no.
我以为我爱上了某个人
I thought I was in love with somebody.
但是我错了
Turns out I was wrong.
这人是谁
And who was this person?
一个年龄比我稍大些的人
Somebody a little older than I am.
但是却没有和年龄相符的睿智
But in the end, not nearly as wise.
我最后发现了
That's what I discovered.
他是男人
It was a man.
-你不惊讶吗 -不
- You're not surprised? - No.
我有点猜到了
I had sort of guessed.
你曾和我说过 "我们都有自己的秘密"
You once said to me, "We all have our secrets."
我是说过
Yes, I did.
这是真的
This is true.
-你要去干什么 -你听到了
- You're going to what? - You heard.
你打算潜入他们的会议并且偷偷录音吗
You're going to infiltrate their meeting and tape them secretly?
我不是潜进去 而是作为肖先生的客人去参加
I am not infiltrating, I am attending with Mr Shaw as his guest.
他们相信你支持他们的大业 对吗
They believe you support their cause, do they?
你真的觉得他们会上当吗
Do you really think they're going to fall for that?
我觉得他们已经上当了
They already have, I think.
你觉得
You think?
这远远不够 不是吗
That's hardly going to be good enough, is it?
-对这些人来说 -你到底帮不帮我
- Not with these people! - Are you going to help me or not?
我当然会帮你
Of course I am.
我急需跟你谈的是这个
What I really need to talk to you about is this.
我需要听听你对于我父亲的建议
I want your advice about my father.
我非常担心他
I'm so worried about him.
他被卷入了政♥府♥的事
He's got sort of entangled doing some really odd work
要为情报机构做一些奇怪的工作
for the government, the Secret Service.
-情报机构 -是的 我本不该告诉你这些
- The Secret Service? - Yes, I shouldn't be telling you this,
但是我真的没办法不去想
but I just can't stop thinking about it.
你是唯一一个了解这些事的人
And you're the only one that knows about these things.
你知晓一切 不是吗 尼古拉斯
You know about everything, Nicolas, don't you?
几乎而已啦
Maybe almost everything.
我爸得跟一些疯狂的将军打交道
My dad's got involved with these mad bonkers generals
那些人有坦克 自己的坦克
who have tanks, their own tanks,
以及驻扎森林的私人军队
and private armies in the woods.
而且他们计划...
And they have plans to...
怎么了 你不相信我吗
What's the matter, don't you believe me?
-你在找谁 -没有 我在听
- Who are you looking for? - No, no, I'm listening.
别担心
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表