剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
像他那样
Like that?
当然不会
Of course not.
你愿意来我真的很高兴
I'm so glad you decided to come.
是啊 你永远都预料不到这房♥子里会发生什么
Yes, you never know what to expect at this house.
我们还要在这住一晚
And we're staying the night!
天知道会是什么样子
God knows what that's going to be like.
-欢迎回来 -你好 凯文
- Welcome back. - Hello, Kevin.
时间刚刚好 埃丝特的妈妈找了个新男友
And it's perfect timing. Esther's mother has a new boyfriend
她去他那儿过夜了
and she's over at his place tonight.
所以只剩我们了
So, we're on our own!
你好 汉娜
Hello, Hannah.
你们俩都在
So, you're both here.
你们俩总是黏着吗
Do you two always go round together?
-经常 -尤其是我们知道你也会来
- A lot of the time. - Especially when we know you're coming.
-你最近好吗 -还好
- How've you been? - OK.
-我今晚不用参加宴会 这是好事 -是的
- I've got a night off, so that's good. - Yes.
你得去那么多糟糕的舞会和派对
All the dreadful balls and parties you've had to go to,
一周去五天
five days a week!
我们迫不及待想听你讲了 有多难熬
We can't wait to hear about that, how tough it's been.
那我肯定不会让你们失望的
Well, I won't disappoint you, then.
我有个影片要给各位看
I have a little film for you.
它会让你们惊讶 甚至是震惊
It will surprise you, it may shock you,
我也希望它能让你们震惊
indeed I hope it will shock you,
因为它显示的内容是极其严重的
because what it shows is intensely serious.
全国各地都在发生一件事
Something is happening all over our country,
一件不可逆转的事情
something that is irreversible.
播完影片后我会回答诸位的问题
I shall be answering questions afterwards.
可别被评论坏了兴致
Don't be put off by the commentary.
旧英格兰
Old England.
我们都很熟悉其历史遗址
We are all familiar with its historic sites.
其古老的城市 议会之母 莎士比亚之乡
Its ancient cities, the Mother of Parliaments, the land
但某件事正在旧英格兰酝酿
of Shakespeare, but something is stirring in Old England.
这些受到很多人珍视的建筑
These buildings that many of us treasure,
给予旧英格兰美丽的容颜
that give Old England its fair face,
并展示在全世界面前
the face it shows to the rest of the world,
如今这些建筑正面临威胁
these buildings are now threatened
其中很多已经被摧毁
and many more have already been destroyed.
这太糟了 我小时候熟悉的一切都在消失
Terrible, isn't it? Everything I knew as a child is going.
这是毁灭 沃特 这是该死的毁灭啊
The destruction, Walter, the destruction!
而且规模庞大
And the scale of it.
旧英格兰正在毁掉它的过去 曾经受住
Old England is destroying its past. The buildings that defied
希♥特♥勒♥德军空袭的建筑现正面临新的威胁
Hitler's Luftwaffe are now facing a new threat.
全国上下 那些宏伟的宫殿
All over the country, the great stately palaces,
雄伟的市政厅 甚至是英国议会本身
the grand town halls, even the Mother of Parliaments
都正被摧毁
itself are being destroyed
或是面临毁灭性威胁
or are being threatened with destruction.
为何要这么做
The reason for this?
因为我们急切渴望在这片古老土地上拥抱未来
An urgent desire in this ancient land to embrace
不惜一切代价
the future at all costs.
我看到还有别人也出来了
Someone else had to leave, I see.
而且你还在写笔记
And you're writing notes, too!
这太让人生气了 不是吗
It just makes one so angry, doesn't it?
这确实很让人生气
It does make one angry, yes.
倒不是说人们不该摆脱某些过去
It's not that one shouldn't get rid of some of the past.
我们当然应该推倒很多陈旧的事物
Of course one should knock down a lot that is old.
但是真正让我生气的是
But what really upsets me
那些实施的人有多愚蠢
is the stupidity of the people who are doing it,
他们反应过度了
how they overreact,
他们根本没意识到这是平衡的问题
how they don't realise it's a question of balance.
对于这些人来说要么全盘推行 要么全盘否决
It's all or nothing. It always is with these people.
现在让我们回到议会大厦
And now we come back to the Houses of Parliament.
威斯敏斯特宫会是下一个吗
The Palace of Westminster, could it be next?
我们有可能看到它被夷为平地
Could we see it razed to the ground
一座新的议会大厦在此拔地而起吗
and a new home be born for the Mother of Parliaments?
已经有计划拆除它了
And there is a plan to demolish it.
千真万确
There really is!
-我为你感到遗憾 帕特鲁肯先生 -为我遗憾吗
- I feel so sorry for you, Mr Petrukhin. - Sorry for me?
是的 我很遗憾
Yes, I'm sorry because you
因为你肯定没预料到今晚如此沉闷
couldn't have expected such a sombre evening.
我其实不知道该有什么期望
Oh, I didn't know what to expect.
反正肯定不是关于维多利亚式建筑的演讲
Certainly not a lecture on Victorian architecture.
我也得出来透透气
I had to pop out too.
一直看建筑物被摧毁
There's a limit to how
谁都吃不消
long you can watch buildings being demolished.
旧英格兰现在正处于十字路口
So, Old England is indeed at a crossroads.
我们下次再来时 还有多少建筑能留下来呢
When we next visit, how much of it will there be left?
你可爱的女儿汉娜最近怎么样
So, how is Hannah, your lovely daughter?
她很好
She's very well.
你上次陪她去参加舞会 她很开心
She enjoyed you accompanying her to the ball so much.
我觉得她希望你能陪她去所有舞会呢
I think she wishes you could be with her at every one.
她告诉我安东尼的事了
She told me about Anthony.
她告诉过你了啊
So, she told you.
她不是故意的 只是说漏嘴了
She didn't mean to. It just slipped out.
嗯
Yes.
汉娜告诉了你也好
Yes, it's good that Hannah told you.
这事很快就
It's not going to be a private matter now
不是秘密了
for very much longer anyway.
抱歉 我不是有意打探的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry.
不 你没有打探什么 萨缪尔
No, you're not prying, Samuel.
现在我有件事要和你说
I have something to tell you, now.
向你坦白
To confess.
萨沙的寄宿学校就是安东尼当年上学的地方
Sasha's boarding school is where Anthony went to school.
这是我一开始想要认识你的原因之一
And it is one of the first reasons I wanted to get to know you -
我想要抓住任何和他有关的线索
any connection to him I come across I tend to seize.
-我很理解 -这其实不太合逻辑 对吧
- That's perfectly understandable. - It's not very logical, is it?
但这是我一直以来的思考方式
But it's how I've been thinking all this time,
直到这周 紧紧抓住任何可能
until this week, anyway, just clutching at anything.
我一直在想你的发明 萨缪尔 你的传呼机
I've been thinking about your invention, Samuel, your bleeper.
如果孩子们能带着它们
If our children carried them.
如果它在室外也能起效 覆盖整个城市
And it worked outside, over an entire city, for instance.
那我们就随时能找到他们了
Then we could find them, whenever we wanted.
那就太棒了 没错
That would be wonderful, yes!
是的 肯定会棒极了
Yes, yes, it would, truly wonderful.
如果我现在能呼叫安东尼就好了
If only I could bleep Anthony right now!
当然 他们会因此讨厌我们
Of course, they'd hate us for it.
如果我们总是能找到他们
If we could always find them.
如果我们使用得当 他们不会的
Not if we used it properly.
如果我们只在必要时候使用 他们就不会讨厌我们
If we only used it when we had to, they wouldn't hate us then.
他们也可以找到我们
And they could find us, too.
如果他们需要我们的话
If they wanted us.
你知道吗 我真心喜欢你的发明 萨缪尔
You realise I love your invention, Samuel,
理查德也是
and so does Richard.
真难以置信 她是如此优秀的舞者
It's amazing how good a dancer she is.
是啊
Yes, isn't it?
来吧 我们不能只是看着 这可不行哦
Come on, we can't just watch - it's not allowed!
不 还不行 乔尔 拜托了
No, not yet, Joel! Please!
你觉得我们是唯一留下来过夜的人吗
Are we the only people staying the night, do you think?
-我们肯定不是吧 -晚安
- We can't be, surely! - Goodnight!
不管怎么样 目前为止还不是太糟
Anyway, it's not been too bad so far.
这个房♥间也很不错
And this room is nice.
你在这儿啊
Ah, there you are.
过来一起看吧
Come and join me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
在新房♥子里的第一晚总是很难睡着 对吗
It's always difficult the first night in a new house, isn't it?
当然
Of course.
两个杯子吗 看样子你原本就在等谁来
Two glasses? Like you were expecting somebody.
没错 我希望对方会来
Yes, well, I was hoping.
没有声音的时候看起来很动人 不是吗
Without the sound, it's quite moving, isn't it?
我很高兴他们又派你来了
I'm so glad they sent you back here.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表