剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
It's so good to see you, Dad!
你安全回来了
Safe from whatever was going on.
是啊
Yes.
都结束了 是吧 萨缪尔
That's all over, isn't it, Samuel?
你之前忙的那项工作
That work you were doing?
是的 结束了
It is, yes. It's over.
你不会再为政♥府♥做事了吧
You'll not be doing any more for the government?
就是那些人
Or whoever these people are?
不会了
I will not. No.
妈妈
Hello, Mum.
你回来了我真高兴 宝贝
I'm so glad you're back, dear.
我也很高兴能回来
I'm so glad I'm back, too.
怎么了 妈妈
What's the matter, Mum?
我不知道你♥爸♥爸说没说实话
I'm not sure your father's telling me the truth
关于他为政♥府♥做的工作
about his work for the government.
我不知道他们让他干什么
I have no idea what it is they want him to do.
但他说那些都结束了
But he said that's all over.
还没结束 我知道的
It's not over. I know it isn't.
汉娜
Oh, Hannah!
要是我没变得这么...
If I hadn't become this...
怯懦 不敢出门 什么都不敢做
..timid creature, afraid to go out, afraid to do anything at all,
这就不会发生了
really, this wouldn't have happened.
-什么意思 -要是我没变得这样
- What do you mean? - If I hadn't become like this,
我就每次都跟他一起去
I would have gone with him every time
他去了那栋房♥子 去了肖夫妇家
he went to that house, to the Shaws',
我本来能阻止他 不让他被卷进去的
and I could have stopped him getting involved.
我就会知道他们一直在跟他说什么
And I would know what they've been saying to him,
-这一切都是怎么回事 -什么
- what this is all about. - What?
我不管你眼眶的淤青是怎么来的 宝贝
I don't care how you got that black eye, darling.
至少你没有变得像我一样
At least you're not becoming like me.
他又来了 要我赶他出去吗
He's here again. Do I throw him out?
不
No.
不 我正等着他呢
No, I was expecting him.
你正等着他
You were expecting him?
你不是不想再跟他有任何瓜葛了吗
I thought you wanted nothing to do with him ever again?
情况变了
Things have changed.
萨缪尔 该做决定了
So, Samuel, decision time.
没错 我考虑了你的那番话
Yes. I've thought about what you've said,
我可以按你的要求做
and I think I can do it, what you asked.
让他们以为我是他们中的一员
Making them believe that I'm one of them.
你好 我是萨缪尔·帕特鲁肯
Hello, it's Samuel Petrukhin.
萨缪尔 是你啊
Samuel, there you are!
我正想着你呢 你就来电♥话♥了
I was just thinking about you, as it happens.
是吗 那敢情好
You were? That's good to know.
我是想找凯瑟琳
I was just calling Kathleen,
我还以为你现在在下议院
I thought you'd be in the House of Commons.
不 我在家
No, I'm at home because,
因为... 发生了一件轰动性的事
well, something quite sensational has happened.
凯瑟琳找到安东尼了 他在这儿
Kathleen's found Anthony, and he's here,
-就在家里 跟我们在一起 -那真是太好了
- here in the house, with us. - That's amazing news.
至少 我们觉得那人是他
At least, we think it's him.
当然是他了
Well, of course it's him.
但他依然坚称不认识我们 说自己叫大卫
But he maintains he doesn't know us and his name is David.
他现在管自己叫大卫
He's calling himself David now?
不管怎么说 你一定要快来看我们
Anyway, you must come down immediately and see us.
也许他会对陌生人敞开心扉 谁知道呢
Maybe he'll open up to a stranger, you never know.
我们随时欢迎你来 萨缪尔
And you're always welcome, Samuel.
-明天来吧 -明天
- Come tomorrow. - Tomorrow?
应该可以
I think I can do that, yes.
太棒了
Splendid!
他们找到儿子了 他们觉得是找到了
They found their son, they think.
他们觉得
They think?
-那孩子不承认吗 -对
- The boy's denying it, is he? - Yes.
那这件事就更紧急了
That makes it even more urgent.
他们会加快进度
They'll bring things forward.
他们的计划 在媒体知道安东尼的事
Their plans, before the press get hold of the story about Anthony
他们成为全国上下的焦点之前
and they become the focus of national attention.
-我是帕特鲁肯 -放行
- Mr Petrukhin. - Go through.
萨姆 你来了
Oh, Sam, there you are!
你听说我们的好消息了吗
You've heard our wonderful news?
我听说了 太棒了
I have. It's amazing.
理查德正带他下来见你
Richard's just bringing him down to see you.
你喜欢加柠檬 对吧 俄式的
You like yours with lemon, don't you? The Russian way.
是的
Please.
我真高兴 萨缪尔
I'm so happy, Samuel.
我都没法形容我有多高兴 虽然
I can't tell you how happy I am. Even though...
虽然他似乎认不出我们
Even though he doesn't seem to recognise us,
他说他从未来过这里
says he's never been here before.
他还没缓过神
Well, he's still in shock.
但我计划好下一步怎么做了
But I've got a plan for what to do next.
好
Right.
你总是有计划
You always have a plan.
他来了
Here he is!
萨缪尔 这是安东尼
Samuel, this is Anthony.
这是帕特鲁肯先生 传呼机的发明者
This is Mr Petrukhin, the inventor of the bleeper.
不久我们就人手一个了
We'll all be wearing them soon.
见到你真好 安东尼
So good to meet you, Anthony.
大卫
David.
要是他想让人叫他大卫 那我们就叫他大卫吧
If he wants to be David, we must call him David.
我们去喂驴吧
Let's go and feed the donkeys, shall we?
你还记得它们叫什么 对吧 大卫
You remember their names, don't you, David?
我不知道
I don't know their names, no.
我怎么会知道
How could I?
这星期之前从来没见过它们
Never seen them before this week.
这头是奇切 奇切斯特
Well, this one's Chich - Chichester.
那边是克莱米 玛戈和达芙妮
And that's Clemmie and Margot and Daphne.
你过去好喜欢它们
You loved them.
你一直都好喜欢它们
You always loved them.
要是我逃跑 他们会抓我回来
If I run away, they would just come after me.
把我当成囚犯关起来
And they'll keep me a prisoner.
我不是他们的儿子 他们不肯听
They won't listen that I'm not their son.
如果你是他们的朋友 也许你劝得动他们
If you're their friend, then maybe you can persuade them?
他说什么
What was he saying?
他说他不是安东尼
That he's not Anthony.
我知道
I know.
他不肯放下另一个身份
He won't let this other identity drop.
一刻都不肯
Not for a moment.
但他最后会的 我能肯定
But he will eventually, I'm sure.
你来了真好
It's so good you're here.
大概一小时之后 我要开车去个地方
In an hour or so, I'm going on a little trip down the road.
你想一起去吗
Do you want to come?
能自己开次车可真好
Marvellous to drive oneself for once.
我们要去哪里
So, where are we going?
我带你去看可是冒了点风险的 萨缪尔
I'm taking a bit of a risk showing you this, Samuel.
但你一定不要急着下结论
But you mustn't leap to conclusions
或者觉得这世界疯了
or think the world's gone mad.
我们进来了
We're in.
又是森林
More woods?
对 我喜欢带你进森林 萨缪尔
Yes, I like taking you into the woods, Samuel.
森林里总是充满了惊喜
They're always full of surprises.
你觉得我们在这片森林里会发现什么 萨缪尔
So, what do you think we'll find in this wood, Samuel?
另一辆战前的卡车 装满了威士忌
Another prewar lorry, stuffed with whisky?
我最爱的下院议员和我最爱的俄♥国♥人
My favourite Member of Parliament and my favourite Russian!
萨缪尔 欢迎你来到我们的林间野餐
Welcome, Samuel, to our picnic in the woods.
野餐 就是野餐而已吗
Picnic? Is that what this is?
确实如此 看这里
Indeed it is, yes. Look here.
奶酪 红酒 烟熏三文鱼
Cheese, wine, smoked salmon.
你一定从没在坦克上吃过这些
Bet you've never eaten any of those off a tank before.
这些将军玩玩具的时候
They have to have something to munch on, these generals,
总得备点吃的
while they play with their toys.
他们在这里可以玩到尽兴
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表