剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
And they can do that till their heart's content here.
不用担心被人窥探
Away from prying eyes.
帕特鲁肯先生
Mr Petrukhin.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你没想到会在森林边
You weren't expecting to see these beauties
看到这些美人吧
at the edge of the wood, were you?
我确实没想到
I certainly was not.
我们正打算试试这些坦克
Well, we're just about to give a few of these vehicles a spin.
得经常开 绝不能放着不管
We've got to keep exercising them. Must never neglect them.
他们还是能有些用途的
And they can still put on quite a show.
我想它们肯定能
I bet they can.
欢迎来到我的私人军队
Welcome to my private army.
是这么回事吗
Is that what this is?
私人军队
A private army?
我不确定能不能这么说
Well, I don't know if I'd call it that.
这里的很多人
There are quite a few people here
在战争中都曾与将军并肩作战过
who served with the general in the war
非常忠于他
and are loyal to him.
他们拥有很多一起战斗的回忆
They have a lot of shared memories of being in action together.
当然 这让大家关系非常紧密
Makes you very close, of course.
我们只是来这里享受食物的
We're just here to enjoy the food...
同时看看森林里的战争游戏
While watching war games in the wood.
有时 人们很难放下过去
Sometimes, it's hard for people to let the past go,
他们总想着重温旧日的战斗
they're always wanting to relive the old battles.
-你是这么想的吗 萨缪尔 -可能吧
- Is that what you're thinking, Samuel? - Maybe.
但我也认为他们可能有更严肃的目的
I was also thinking that there may be a serious purpose to all this.
不单是怀旧
That it's not just nostalgia.
老兵们玩游戏而已
Old soldiers playing games.
你是什么意思 萨缪尔
What do you mean by that, Samuel?
有时候一个国家可能失控了
Well, there could be a time when a country is out of control,
或是政♥府♥完全走错了路
say, or the government is taking completely the wrong direction
或是被外国势力渗透
or has been infiltrated by a foreign power.
这时也许就需要马多克斯将军这样的人
And there may be a need for someone like General Maddox
和他的私人军队
and his private army.
哪怕只是为了引起大家关注
Even if it is just to help concentrate people's minds.
你意思是帮大家认清局势
You mean help them see sense?
没错
Yes.
我就是这个意思
That's what I meant.
但最重要的是 我们不能让共♥党♥赢了
But above all, we can't let the Reds take over.
不是吗
Can we?
帮人们认清局势常常是个非常好的主意
Helping people see sense is often a very good idea.
我同意
I agree.
帕特鲁肯 过来
Petrukhin, come here!
有人在大厅里等你
There's someone waiting for you in the hall.
来 快点
Come on, quickly!
这很重要
This is important.
肖太太
Mrs Shaw?
你好 萨沙
Hello, Sasha.
我想让你见一个人
I want you to meet someone.
这是安东尼
This is Anthony.
所以你找到他了
So you found him?
你好吗 安东尼
How do you do, Anthony?
大卫
David.
他们还没找到安东尼 我很抱歉
They haven't found Anthony, I'm sorry.
他现在喜欢大家叫他大卫
He likes to be called David now.
萨沙帮我们找过关于你的消息 大卫
Sasha helped us look for information about you, David.
泰斯勒先生现在可以见你了
Mr Tezler will see you now.
在这里等我们 好吗 萨沙
Wait here for us, won't you, Sasha?
安东尼 很高兴见到你
So, Anthony. How very good to see you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我是大卫·哈里斯
I'm David Harris.
我从没来过这里
And I've never been here before.
大卫他...他现在管自己叫大卫
David has... That's what he's called now.
大卫现在是素食者
David has become a vegetarian
之前他在一家素食旅馆工作
and he was working at the Vegetarian Hotel.
是吗
Were you indeed?
我现在就该在那里
I should be there now.
但他们去那里把我带走了
But they came and took me away.
我们来这里是为了让大卫恢复些记忆
We've come here to bring back some memories for David.
让他看看以前的生活
Show him the past.
我知道他以前常提起你 泰斯勒先生
I know he often mentioned you, Mr Tezler.
当然
Yes, of course.
你看起来很不一样了 安东尼
You look rather different, Anthony...
大卫
David.
不过 我自从你15岁那年
But of course I haven't seen you
来这里拜访后 就再也不曾见过你了
since you came here to visit when you were... 15.
但我大概和那个时候看起来一样 对吧
But I probably look exactly the same, don't I?
我从未见过你 先生
I've never seen you before, sir.
你真的不记得我吗
You really don't remember me?
还是大卫
Still David.
我们现在要到校园转一转
We're going to go and have a look around the school now.
看看会不会有效果
See if that has any effect.
你想一起来吗 萨沙
Would you like to come, Sasha?
恐怕我需要同帕特鲁肯先生谈谈
I'm afraid I need a word with Petrukhin.
我觉得不安 帕特鲁肯
I feel uncomfortable, Petrukhin,
因为我对你有所隐瞒
because I have not been entirely truthful with you.
由于各种原因 人们有时会认为
For all sorts of reasons, people who should know better
隐瞒真♥相♥比较好
sometimes do not tell the truth.
或许我们该称之为"说谎"
Maybe we should even use the word lie.
先生
Sir?
我对你说谎了 帕特鲁肯
I lied to you, Petrukhin,
关于安东尼·肖的信件
about Anthony Shaw's letters.
我给你看了 安东尼给我写了很多年的信
I showed you how Anthony had written to me for many years.
但我没跟你说的是 部分信件
What I didn't tell you was that some of those letters
是他失踪后寄来的
were from after he disappeared.
我把那些信从档案里拿走了
I removed them from this file.
这就是我对你说的谎
That was the lie I told you -
我之前说他失踪后 从未给我写过信
that he never wrote to me after he vanished.
其实我知道他在哪里
I knew where he was.
他希望我保守秘密
He wanted me to keep that secret.
不要告诉任何人
To tell no-one.
这对他非常重要 所以我谁都没说
It was desperately important to him, so I told no-one.
-你想知道为什么吗 -是的 先生
- You want to know why? - Yes, sir.
因为我们对自然世界和动物有着同样的认知
Cos we had an understanding about animals and the natural world.
我们都害怕大自然里正在发生的事
We shared a horror of what is happening to that world.
那些人猎杀大型动物 像狮子 老虎和大象
The big game hunters, the killing of lions, tigers and elephants.
连我们这里都有猎兽活动
The blood sports here even,
像上次我们在校园里偶遇的猎狐行为
like the fox hunt that comes across our school grounds.
在我教过的男孩里 没几个人像他一样
He was one of the very few boys I ever taught
对这种事深感兴趣
that had a deep interest in that.
就是我们的世界正在毁灭
The destruction of our world.
大多数男孩喜欢枪
Most boys like guns, of course.
你看起来很吃惊 帕特鲁肯
You look surprised, Petrukhin.
我不知道你对这种事感兴趣 先生
I didn't know you were interested in that, sir.
我知道你很在意森林里那些死去的兔子 但...
I mean, I knew you minded about the dead rabbits in the wood, but...
我不常谈及我的想法
No, I don't talk about it a lot.
我不喜欢到处宣传这个
I don't like to preach about it.
所以我照安东尼要求的做了
So I did what Anthony asked.
我跟自己说 如果他知道我不会透露他住址
I told myself, if he knew I wasn't going to give him away,
他就会一直给我写信
then he would keep writing to me
我就能确定他是安全的
and I would know he was safe
不会伤害自己
and less likely to do harm to himself.
我不知道这样做对不对
And I have no idea if that was the right thing to do.
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
而现在这个人 看着像安东尼的这个人
And now this man, who does look like Anthony,
声称他不认识我
claims he doesn't recognise me.
我怀疑永远都无法知道我之前做的对不对
I doubt we shall ever know if what I did was right.
而这让我非常担忧 帕特鲁肯
And that worries me terribly, Petrukhin.
苏联把红场游♥行♥
Russia uses the Red Square parade
当作她向世界展示新武器的橱窗
as a shop window of the new weapon she is prepared to show the world.
今年 还展示了几枚火箭导弹
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表