剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
你以为有任何人想要那样吗
You think anybody wants that?!
没人会戴你们那玩意的 永远没有
Nobody will ever wear that thing of yours, ever!
哪怕一天都不戴
Not for one single day!
他为什么那么激动
What's that all about?
别管他
Don't worry about him.
有些人觉得你的发明会给他们带来麻烦
People think your invention's going to cause them trouble!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
我的耻辱可能会持续几个月 甚至几年
So my disgrace will probably last for months - years, even -
但是去他妈的吧
but what the hell.
也许马上就是世界末日了
It could be the end of the world quite soon,
所以我们为什么要担心明天会发生什么呢
so why worry about what's going to happen tomorrow?
我们可能全都被炸飞了 弯身并找掩护
We could all be blown up! Duck and cover!
就是学校教的自救方法
You know what they taught you to do at school?
*弯身并找掩护*
* Duck and cover... *
没错
yes!
如果核弹爆♥炸♥了 就躲到课桌下面去
If the bomb goes off, hide under the desks.
我们都会躲到餐桌下面 弯身并找掩护
So we'll all be under the kitchen table, ducking and covering,
会出现这么大的蘑菇云
and there'll be this big mushroom cloud...
我们来了
Here we are!
该开派对了
It's party time!
-正好锻炼手臂吗 -没错 兄弟
- Working on those arms? -Yes, mate.
对了 谢谢你帮忙 乔尔
Cheers for the help, by the way, Joel. Cheers.
好了 我们来开派对吧
Right then, let's get this party started!
我说过我会带来的 给你
Told you I'd bring it. There you go.
你们好 我是汉娜
Hello, I'm Hannah.
我算是特殊来宾
I'm a sort of surprise guest.
对 那个传呼机女孩
Oh, yes, the bleeper girl.
我们都认识你 你是老板的女儿
Yeah, we know all about you - the boss's daughter.
-就是我 -我们不会对你有意见的
- Well, yes, I am. - We won't hold it against you.
今晚不会
Not tonight.
别问我们是从那里搞来的
Don't ask where we got it.
也别问唱片是哪来的
Or the records.
我们要吵醒整条街的人
We're going to wake up the whole street.
你知道吗 埃丝特舞跳得特别好
See now, Esther here - Esther here is a great dancer,
虽然她听不见音乐
even though she can't hear the music.
她是看着我跳学会的
She learnt from watching me!
其实是跟我俩学会的
Well, both of us, more like.
她说她舞跳得好 跟我俩没有任何关系
She's saying that neither of us had anything to do with it!
也许我应该去...
Maybe I ought to be getting along...
不许走
Er, nobody leaves!
还会有别人来吗
Are there more people coming?
没有 你只能勉强和我们凑合一下了
No, you'll have to make do with us.
我们也不需要更多人了 对吧
I'm not sure we need any more, do we?
她吻技也一流
She's a great kisser too!
-她说什么 -她说 我们活不过
- What's she saying? - She's saying that we could all be dead
这周末
by the end of the week.
你想跳舞吗
So, would you like to dance?
你回来了
Oh, there you are.
-她还没回来吗 -还没
- She's not back? - No, she's not.
我们怎么才能找到她 萨缪尔
How do we find her, Samuel?!
我给那个女孩凯蒂打电♥话♥了
I phoned that girl, Katie,
她有时会跟凯蒂在一起 但她不在那儿
she sometimes stays with - she's not there.
她在一个我们不知道的地方
She's somewhere we don't know.
我想不到她去哪儿了
I've no idea where she's gone.
请进
Come in.
我想跟你道个别
I just thought I'd say goodbye.
我要走了 所以...
I'm about to go, so...
好
Right.
晚安
Goodnight.
-希望我没吵醒你 -没有 我还没有睡意
- I hope I didn't wake you. - No, I was very awake.
今晚真热
It's so warm tonight, isn't it?
-我在想... -想着世界末日
- And I was just thinking, too... - About the end of the world?
也许吧
Maybe.
其实睡前不该想这种糟心事的
There are better ways of getting to sleep, I'm sure.
改天再见
See you again?
好
Yes.
她回来了
Here she is!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你回来了真是太好了
We're so pleased to see you!
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?!
跟一个朋友在一起
With a friend.
别 萨缪尔
No, Samuel.
她回家了
She's back with us.
你真要带那个年轻姑娘去舞会吗
Are you really taking that young girl to the ball?
是的
I am.
我很震惊那舞会竟然还在办
It's quite extraordinary that it's still going on.
夏洛特王后舞会
The Queen Charlotte's Ball...
那个可怕的大蛋糕
That ghastly giant cake!
外国人会怎么看这些年轻的英国姑娘
What must foreigners think of all those young English girls
敬拜巨型蛋糕
worshipping a gigantic cake?
是啊 我还记得那个蛋糕
Yes, I remember the cake.
终于分到一块 尝起来却像硬纸板
When you finally got a piece, it tastes just like cardboard.
但能再待在年轻人中间一定很开心
But it will be good to be amongst young people again.
她来了
Here she comes.
你们俩别忧心忡忡的
Don't look so worried, both of you.
我会守规矩
I'll be on my best behaviour.
今晚不会出差错的
Nothing will go wrong tonight.
你大老远来我家这么偏僻的地方接她
It's so good of you to come to pick her up
真是太好了
from our out-of-the-way neighbourhood.
没事 不麻烦的
Oh, please, it's no trouble.
其实我很兴奋
I'm quite excited, in fact.
停车
Stop the car.
我要向你坦白 汉娜
I just have something to confess to you, Hannah,
之后我们再继续走
before we go any further.
-要是你不想来 肖太太 -不
- If you don't want to come, Mrs Shaw... - No!
我想承认一件事
I just want to own up to something.
今晚我跟你去
I'm coming with you tonight
不完全是因为我发善心
not purely out of the goodness of my heart,
而是因为我告诉自己
but because I've persuaded myself that there's the possibility
可能会有一些安东尼的朋友参加
that some of Anthony's friends will be there.
有一些男人每年都来参加
Certain men return year after year
因为他们喜欢这些社交圈里的女孩
because they like all the young women that are on display.
他们肯定喜欢 特别是这个男孩
I bet they do! And there's one boy in particular...
当然他不再是孩子了
Well, he's not a boy any more, of course.
保罗·莱德布里
..Paul Ledbury.
我想见他已经好几个月了
I've been trying to get to see him for months.
我就是想跟你坦白这件事 汉娜
I just wanted to confess that to you, Hannah.
那个
Yes, well...
我也有任务
..I'm on a mission too.
找到是谁向我父母告的密
To find out who betrayed me to my parents.
所以我才参加 为了找出那个人
That's the main reason I'm going, to find that person.
天啊 看看她们 汉娜
My God. Look at them, Hannah.
她们像鬼一样
They're like ghosts!
也许从我年轻时参加舞会那时起
Maybe they haven't moved from those chairs
她们就没离开过椅子
since I was here as a girl.
你不用过去跟她们坐在一起的吧
You don't have to go and sit amongst them, do you?
规矩如此
Well, that's what's expected.
但我绝对不过去
That's not what's going to happen!
我可怜这些女孩
I feel sorry for these girls.
别人只鼓励她们
The only thing they're being encouraged
把结婚当成唯一的盼头
to look forward to is marriage.
我们靠近些看看这些年轻小伙子
Let's take a closer look at some of these young men.
也许她知道点什么
Maybe she knows something.
你觉得她是告密者
You think she could be the informer?
-你好 鲁丝 -你好 汉娜
- Hello, Ruth. - Hello, Hannah.
你好吗
How are you?
不太好
I've been better.
有人给汉娜的父母
Now has anybody here been writing anonymous letters
写匿名信了吗
to Hannah's parents?
为什么要那么做
Why should we do that?
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表