剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
他们没说发生了什么 只说他逃走了
They didn't say what had happened, except that he had run away.
-还有他是计划好的 -他们怎么知道
- And that he'd planned it. - How do they know that?
-他把所有的钱都带走了 -所有的钱
- He's taken all his money with him! - All his money?
他没有多少钱 所以他跑不了多远
Well, he doesn't have much, so he can't have got far on that!
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
都因为我最近一直
It's because I've been involved
忙着处理多出来的工作
with all this extra business at work -
就发生了这种事
and this is what happens!
不是你的错 萨缪尔 怎么能怪你呢
It's not your fault, Samuel. How can it be?
我们必须想想他会去哪
We must think where he's heading.
汉娜 你也想想
Hannah, you think too.
萨沙会去哪 他最喜欢的地方是哪里
Where would Sasha go? Where's his favourite place?
如果他没回这里的话 他会去哪呢
Where would he try and reach if he's not coming here?
我不知道 爸爸 我不知道他最喜欢哪里
I don't know, Dad. I don't know what his favourite places are.
我也希望我知道
I wish I did!
天呐 萨缪尔 他不会出什么事吧
Oh, God, Samuel, nothing will happen to him, will it?
好的 我得挂了
OK, got to go.
你这小家伙真没耐心
Impatient little man, aren't we?
肖太太
Mrs Shaw?
萨沙 是你吗
Sasha? Is that you?
-学校怎么样啊 -我不在学校 肖太太
- How's school? - I'm not at school, Mrs Shaw.
我要见你
I need to see you.
不在学校是什么意思 你在哪里
What do you mean you're not at school? Where are you?
我在伦敦 我必须要见你
I'm in London, I have to see you.
你为什么没和父母在一起
Why aren't you with your parents?
你不是从学校逃出来的吧 萨沙
You've not run away from school, have you, Sasha?
我想见你 肖太太 我有事要告诉你
I want to see you, Mrs Shaw. I have to tell you things.
你在哪 萨沙 你必须告诉我你的具体♥位♥置
Where are you, Sasha? You have to tell me exactly where you are.
帕丁顿区克利夫兰新月街
Cleveland Crescent, Paddington.
你现在待在那不要动 萨沙
You stay there now, Sasha, and don't move,
我会派车去接你
I will send the car for you,
但要大概一小时才能到
but it will take about an hour to get to you.
所以你必须一直待在那条街上 明白吗
So, you must stay in that street all the time, do you understand?
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
你千万别告诉我父母 肖太太
You mustn't tell my parents, Mrs Shaw.
-我当然得告诉你父母 -拜托不要
- Well, of course I have to tell your parents. - Please don't.
除非你保证不会说 不然我不会待在这里
I won't stay here unless you promise me that you won't.
萨沙 你必须待在那里
Sasha, you have to stay there.
这是唯一重要的事
That is the only thing that matters.
向我保证你不会告诉他们
Promise me you won't tell them.
我现在派车过去
I'm sending the car now.
萨沙
Sasha?
萨沙 你还在那吗
Sasha, are you still there?
萨沙
Sasha?
萨沙
Sasha!
我这么做都是为了你
I was doing it all for you.
我之前在找安东尼的信
I was looking for letters from Anthony.
拜托不要告诉我父母 直到我见到你
Please don't tell my parents until I am with you.
你能保证吗
Promise?
好的 萨沙
OK, Sasha.
我保证在我们见面聊过之前
I promise I won't tell your parents
我不会告诉你父母
until we've had some time together,
但前提是你必须待在原地
but only if you stay where you are.
劳森
Lawson.
找你的
It's for you.
考特尼 你在吗
Courtney, are you there?
是的 萨缪尔先生
I am, Mr Samuel.
我不会来跟你一起进行最后测试
I won't be joining you for the final test.
我儿子在学校失踪了
My son's gone missing from school.
失踪了 什么时候的事
Gone missing? When did this happen?
几小时前
A few hours ago.
我不能占线太久
I can't stay on the phone.
别担心 我们应付得了 萨缪尔先生
Don't worry, we can manage here, Mr Samuel.
我们会为那天准备就绪
We'll be all set for the big day.
-找到他后请告诉我一声 -好的
- Let me know when he's found, won't you? - Yes, yes.
我得挂了
I must go.
老板的儿子不见了
The boss's son has gone missing.
是吗
He has?
他应该像我们一样带着员工呼叫器
He should have a staff locator like all of us
-那我们就能找到他了 -没错
- then we'd be able to find him! - Exactly.
明天就开始向这目标迈进
Tomorrow is the start for that!
你蹲在这里干什么 亲爱的
What are you doing down there, love?
我在等人 有人来接我
I'm waiting. Somebody's coming.
你迷路了 对不对
You're lost, are you?
我没迷路 有辆车要来接我
I'm not lost, a car is coming for me.
有车要来接你
A car is coming?!
那你为什么躲在这里
What are you doing hiding down there, then?
你跟我走 没错
You're going to come with me. Oh, yes, you are.
我知道你这样的孩子需要什么
I know what a child like you needs.
不 你得跟我走
No, you're coming with me!
我必须这么做 你一定要理解
I had to do it, and you have to understand,
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你在这儿呢 萨沙
There you are, Sasha.
我们担心死了
Oh, we've been so worried.
这几位警官好心留下
These police officers have kindly stayed
好让你明白这事有多严重
so that you will understand the seriousness of what's happened.
你逃走这件事
Of you running away.
过来 萨沙
Come here, Sasha.
萨缪尔
Samuel.
这全都是因为我
This is all because of me.
萨沙只是想帮忙找安东尼
Sasha was only trying to help find Anthony.
谢谢你 肖太太
Thank you, Mrs Shaw.
我们回家再处理
We will deal with this at home.
所有学校都可恶极了
All schools are beastly.
没有一间学校知道该怎么做
None of them know how to behave.
别让他们带我回去
Don't let them send me back.
求你了
Please!
他不会原谅我的
He won't forgive me.
至少他们找回儿子了
At least they've got their son back.
我们听说了
We've heard the details
你在学校的作为 萨沙
of what you've done from the school, Sasha.
情况很严重
The situation is very serious.
我现在不想细说 但情况极其严重
I don't want to go into it all now, but it is extremely serious.
从学校逃走 萨沙
Running away from school, Sasha.
还坐陌生人的车
And getting into a stranger's car!
都是我们提醒过你不要做的事
Everything we've always warned you about!
我们明早再进一步讨论
We will leave all further discussion until the morning.
汉娜 你带萨沙上楼睡觉吧
Hannah, will you take Sasha upstairs to bed?
我们一会就过来说晚按
We'll be along in a moment to say goodnight.
这已成定局 米瑞姆 真的
This is a reckoning, Miriam, it really is.
他基本毫无疑问会被学校开除
And now he will be expelled from the school almost certainly,
我们不可能
which will make it impossible
再帮他找到另一所好学校
for us to get him into another good school...
我们为他所计划的一切 规划的未来...
..And all our plans for him, for his future will be...
他先去见了她
He went to see her first.
他先去见了肖太太
He went to see Mrs Shaw first.
我让我们家蒙羞了 是不是
I have brought disgrace on the family, haven't I?
你没有
No, you haven't.
要说有的话 我也是
Anyway, that makes two of us.
我没法回去面对后果
I can't face going back.
我宁愿死也不回去
I'd rather die than go back.
别这么说
Don't talk like that.
永远不要说这种话
Never talk like that.
我绝不回去 汉娜
I'm not going back, Hannah.
再说吧
We'll see.
反正 没人知道明天会怎么样
Anyway, who knows what's going to happen.
如果发生战争
If there's a war,
也许全国所有学校都得关闭
maybe every school in the country will be closed,
我们都得一起躲进地下掩体
and we'll all be underground together in bunkers.
-喂 -萨缪尔先生
- Hello? - Mr Samuel?
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表