剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
They're saying it worked.
我希望你觉得还可以
I hope this is OK.
当然了 我喜欢闻起来恶心的臭奶酪
Oh, yes. I love disgustingly smelly cheese.
真正熟透的奶酪
Really ripe ones.
理查德就不那么喜欢
Richard isn't so keen.
天啊 味道好浓
My God, that's strong!
完美
And that is perfect.
你消息里说
You said in your message
想跟我说件事
there was something you wished to say to me.
是的 我想道歉
Yes. Well, I wanted to apologise,
真的 因为你来我们家的时候 亚瑟
Really, because when you came to our house, Arthur -
就是沃林顿勋爵也在那儿
Lord Wallington - was there,
我知道他经常会问很多问题
and I know he does ask a lot of questions.
很多尖锐的问题
A lot of very penetrating questions.
这也太荒唐了 你不必跑过来
Well, this is ridiculous! You don't have to come and apologise
为给了我们精彩的一天而道歉 恰恰相反
for giving us such a remarkable day - quite the opposite!
精彩吗
Remarkable?
这怎么就精彩了
Well, how was it remarkable?
当然是精彩的一天 我们参观了你的大花♥园♥
Well, of course it was - seeing your tremendous garden,
还有你整栋房♥子
your whole estate.
小萨沙也玩得很开心 不是吗
And little Sasha, he enjoyed himself, did he?
绝对的 他肯定很开心
Absolutely, I'm sure he did.
他可真是个敏感的小男孩 对吗
He's quite a sensitive little boy, isn't he?
他的确是
He is.
-但是也讨人喜欢 -谢谢
- But delightful. - Thank you.
我希望他在新学校也能讨人喜欢
I hope he's being delightful at his new school.
对 马汉姆学院 对吧
Ah, yes, yes, Marlham House.
-没错 我忘了你知道这事 -我知道的
- Oh, yes, I forgot you know it. - I do.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say
我给你和你的家人带来了另一份邀请函
I've come bearing another invitation for you and your family.
每年我们都会举办一次游园会
Every year we have a fete,
因为理查德是本地议员
because of Richard being the local MP,
游园会一般都在我家花♥园♥里举♥行♥
and we hold it in our garden,
我觉得你们应该都会喜欢的
and I just thought it might be something that you'd all enjoy.
那真是太棒了
Well, that would be marvellous!
-考特尼 你还记得肖女士吗 -当然
- Ah, Courtney. You remember Mrs Shaw? - Of course.
萨缪尔先生 我现在得跟你私下谈谈
Mr Samuel, I must have a word with you right now.
怎么了
Well, what?
萨缪尔先生 你明知道我什么意思
Mr Samuel, you know exactly what I mean.
那些人怎么样了 找你是为何事
What happened with those men? What was it all about?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
你不能告诉我吗 为什么
You can't tell me? Why?!
因为这是他们要求的 现在不能说
Because that's what they want. At the moment.
"他们"是什么人
And who are "They"?
这些什么都不许你透露的人是谁
Who are these men who've forbidden you to say anything?
-我不能告诉你 -这你也不能告诉我吗
- I can't tell you. - You can't tell me that either?
当时我也在 记得吗 我也看见他们了
I was there, remember. I saw them too.
只是不允许你告诉我一个人吗
Is it just me that's not allowed to know?
我谁都不能告诉 考特尼
Nobody is allowed to know, Courtney.
谁都不行
Absolutely nobody.
"亲爱的娜娜 我正在很快地写下这些
"Dear Hanny, I'm writing this very, very quickly
因为他们会看我写的内容
"Because they look at what you're writing
他们想要我们说我们很快乐
"And they want us to say how happy we are,
但是娜娜 我不觉得我很开心"
"And, Hanny, I can't say I'm very happy."
他就像老鹰一样盯着我们
He's watching us like a hawk, that...
我可听见了
I heard that!
你们以为自己可以交头接耳
So you think you can whisper.
我保证 我随时都能听见你们交头接耳
I can promise you I can detect any whisper at any time,
你不走运了 普伦特里
and unfortunately for you, Plumptree,
你刚刚说的我听得很清楚
I heard exactly what you said.
站起来
Stand up!
跟我来 普伦特里
Now follow me, Plumptree.
我今天只用发刷抽你六下
It will only be six strokes of the hairbrush today.
下次再犯就抽更多下 弯腰
But next time, it will be more. Bend over.
我昨天真的几乎用我坏掉的鞋子砸门
I really nearly did hammer on the door with my broken shoe,
还大喊着 "让我进去 让我进去"
screaming, "Let me in! Let me in!"
我永远都没办法告诉我爸妈发生了什么
I'll never be able to tell my parents what happened.
我只能一直说谎
I just have to keep lying,
要欺骗他们太难了
and it's so difficult with them
因为他们总是想知道所有事
because they always want to know everything...
我们都有不可告人的秘密
We all have things we can't tell people.
汉娜 这和灰姑娘的故事正好相反 不是吗
You know, Hannah, it's the exact opposite of Cinderella, isn't it?
你没来得及参加舞会
You never got to go to the ball!
那次是错过了 但我现在还得参加一整季的活动
Well, not that one, but I've got the whole bloody season now!
每周三四个派对 都是为了
Three or four parties a week, all designed to pair me off
把我和某个不适合的胖男人凑对
with some totally unsuitable chinless chap.
那你的朋友们呢
And what about your friends?
他们对你参加社交季有什么想法
What do they think about you doing the season?
事实上 我没有很多朋友
Truth is, I don't have many friends.
我总是在看书 不怎么出门
I read too many books, don't go out -
当然 现在我必须出门了
except now I have to, of course.
我对政♥治♥和新闻很感兴趣
I'm interested in politics and the news.
的确是有点沉闷
Sort of dull, really.
叛逆和沉闷 不是一个好组合
Rebellious and dull - not a great combination!
当然 我还是个犹太人
And a Jew, of course.
开个玩笑
That was a joke.
我不该那么说的
I shouldn't have said that.
我为自己是犹太人感到骄傲
I'm proud of being Jewish.
你绝对不沉闷 汉娜
The one thing you are not, Hannah, is dull.
谢谢
Thank you.
只是我来这里后 一直在说我自己的事
Except I've just talked entirely about myself since I got here.
你这种人怎么会去教礼仪课
How does somebody like you end up teaching etiquette class,
太奇怪了
for goodness' sake?
因为我很懒
Because I'm lazy.
还因为我想当小说家
And because I want to be a novelist.
你是个作家吗
You're a writer?
真厉害
How exciting!
不 真的很厉害啊
No, no, that's really exciting.
你写哪一类的书呢 你受到谁的影响
What sort of books do you write? Who are your influences?
不 我什么都不会告诉你
No, no, I'm not telling you anything.
除非我有稿子被出版社收了
Not until I've had something accepted.
除非我知道我能出版作品了
Until I know I'm going to be published.
我可不会放过你的
Well, I won't let you get away with that.
我非常八卦
I'm very nosy.
不 还是我来付
No, I insist.
太感谢你了
Well, thank you so much.
汉娜 如果你真的很八卦
If you're very nosy, Hannah...
-我的确是啊 -那么
- I am. - Then...
你可能对这个感兴趣
you might be interested in this.
招聘志愿者 参与民防演习
那天他们需要一些志愿者
They need volunteers for the day.
这是个民防演习
It's a civil defence exercise.
以防遭遇核袭击
In case of nuclear attack.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking!
这是我另一个最可怕的噩梦 炸♥弹♥和火箭
My other worst nightmare - bombs and rockets.
你们到时候要干什么
What do you have to do?
我觉得应该就是在某个地方躺下来装死吧
Just lie down and play dead somewhere, I think.
听起来挺有意思的 我知道
Sounds fun, I know.
我会去的 我已经报名志愿者了
I'm going to do it. Volunteered already.
因为我也是个很八卦的人
Because I'm nosy too.
如果你有兴趣 表演结束后我再跟你多说说
Tell you more about it after the show, if you like.
这次又是很准时啊 帕特鲁肯先生
You're very punctual again, Mr.Petrukhin.
很好
Excellent.
这是盖伊
This is Guy.
晚上它经常在这儿
He's often here in the evening.
今天 我们要到走廊另一头
Today, we're just going down the passage.
待在这儿
Stay.
请坐 帕特鲁肯先生
Take a seat, please, Mr.Petrukhin.
要放电影啊
A film show!
你一直表现得很好 帕特鲁肯先生
You've been very good, Mr Petrukhin,
也没和任何人提起过我们
and not told anybody about us.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表