剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
My favourite house and my favourite people.
我带了一块巨型奶酪
I brought an enormous cheese.
我也不知道为什么 但我就是带了
I have no idea why, but I have.
帕特鲁肯先生带来了这瓶酒 亚瑟
Mr Petrukhin brought this bottle, Arthur.
是一瓶珍稀佳酿
It's quite an unusual vintage.
听说是你为玛丽做了助听器
You did Mary's hearing aid, I gather.
现在她又能听见我们说话了
Now she's back with us again.
目前来说是这样
For the time being, I am.
你知道帕特鲁肯先生
Did you know that Mr Petrukhin
也为温斯顿·丘吉尔做了助听器吗
does Winston Churchill's hearing aid as well?
你也给温斯顿提供吗
Oh, you do Winston's, do you?
他怎么样 身体还好吗
How is he? Holding up, is he?
我觉得他目前的健康状况良好
I think his health is good at the moment,
但我很快会再去看他
but I'll be seeing him again very soon.
帕特鲁肯先生还做了一个非常聪明的东西
And Mr Petrukhin made something else, too, a very clever thing.
员工定♥位♥器♥
A staff-locator.
它是一根长而细的管子 你可以放在口袋里
It's a long, thin tube that you carry in your pocket,
它会发出哔哔声
and it gives off a bleep.
它能在有人需要你的时候召唤你
It summons you when somebody wants you.
正好我这里有一个
I have one right here, as it happens.
你随身带了一个吗
You've brought one with you, have you?
随时随地带着
Never caught without one.
这真是为员工准备的吗
Really, it's for the staff, isn't it?
为仆人
The servants?
所以他们现在可以被哔哔声召唤
So they can be summoned by a bleep now.
哔一声 而不是那些铃♥声♥
A ping, instead of all those bells.
不 这不只是为他们准备的
No, it's not just for them.
很遗憾我无法在这里演示
I can't demonstrate it here, unfortunately,
它需要电路 但任何人都可以携带
it needs a circuit, but it can be worn by anybody.
所以这不只是给员工用的
Oh, it's not just for the staff?
是的
No.
也许我应该给它换个名字
Maybe I should change its name.
但它适用于所有人
But it's for everybody.
比如人们可以在上议院里戴着它们
People could wear them in the House of Lords, for example,
这样无论身在那栋庞大建筑物的哪个角落
and then they could find you wherever you are
都能被找到
in that enormous building.
真的吗 所有贵族和主教都随身带着
Really? All the lords and bishops carrying one.
那是一副怎样的景象
That would be a sight.
突然间他们就被传呼了
Suddenly they're being bleeped,
他们的外袍下面发出哔哔声
all pinging away under their robes!
是的
Yes.
有点难以想象
A little hard to imagine.
你对这枚升空的火箭 这枚卫星
What do you think of this rocket that's gone up,
有什么看法
this satellite?
我觉得这是很长一段时间以来
I think it's the most exciting thing
发生的最令人兴奋的事
that has happened in a long time.
你这么认为吗 为什么
You do? Why?
能够探索外太空
Well, being able to explore outer space
当然非常重要
is extremely important, of course.
我们对将会发现什么一无所知
We have no idea what we will find.
但真正令人兴奋的是
But what is really exciting -
事实上这很快就会发生
because this could happen soon, in fact -
就是我们将能跨越大洋
is we will be able to send live pictures
发送实时图片
across the ocean,
将能够在全世界传送它们
be able to bounce them round the world.
眼下确实是无与伦比的时刻
It really is the most extraordinary time at the moment.
我们正在把东西送上天空
We're sending things up in the sky,
有一些会掉下来 掉到不应该出现的地方
and some of them are coming down where they shouldn't.
美国人在海中丢失了一枚氢弹
The Americans lose a hydrogen bomb
而且找不到它
in the sea and can't find it...
他们还没找到它
They still haven't found it?
但他们不是必须找到吗 那可是一枚核弹
But don't they have to? It's a nuclear bomb!
他们根本不知道该怎么找
They haven't a clue how to find it!
还有这些卫星随时都可能坠落
And these satellites could come crashing down any moment.
萨沙不必等我们
Sasha doesn't have to wait for us.
你想下去探索花♥园♥吗
Would you like to get down and go and explore the garden?
-你想吗 -是的
- Would you like that? - Oh, yes, please.
是的 他喜欢探索
Yes, he likes to explore.
探索是好事
Exploring is good.
别越过围墙跑到马路上
Don't go outside the walls onto the road.
我们不想再弄丢他了
We don't want to lose him again.
他在花♥园♥里不会受伤的
He can't come to any harm in the garden.
别担心
Don't worry.
今天不会有东西从天上掉下来的
Nothing is going to come crashing out of the sky today.
你会说俄语吗 帕特鲁肯先生
Do you speak Russian, Mr Petrukhin?
是的 当然
Yes. Of course!
我在俄♥国♥出生 八岁时来到这里
I was born there. Came here when I was eight.
但我觉得自己非常英国
But I feel very British.
我被俄♥国♥的历史深深吸引 帕特鲁肯先生
I'm very fascinated by Russia, Mr Petrukhin, by its history.
那些非同寻常的苦难 苏联革命
The extraordinary suffering. The Soviet Revolution.
他们在战争中多么地勇敢
How brave they were in the war.
现在当然了
And now, of course...
他们成了我们的敌人
..They're our enemies.
别担心萨沙
Don't worry about Sasha.
我没有
I wasn't.
从前有一位国王 他统治森林
There was a king who ruled the forest.
他在森林里埋了很多东西
He buried lots of things.
他独独选中了我
He chose me out of everyone.
这片果园里有蛇
There are snakes in this orchard.
很大条的蛇
Big, big snakes.
我警告你
I warn you. Oof!
你看到没 看那边
You see? See there!
没意义
There is no point!
我留着这些
There is no point at all
根本毫无意义
in me having all this,
因为我去买♥♥补给品时
if when I buy supplies
可能会被他们发现
they find them,
发现我把这些藏在哪里
they find where I keep them!
伏下 快伏下
Ssh! Get down! Get down!
不然他们会看到你
Or they'll see you.
但还有一个地方是他们不知道的
But there's still one place that they don't know about.
没有人
And nobody...
没有人
..Nobody...
没有人会找到
..Nobody will find it.
谢谢你 萨沙
Thank you, Sasha.
前面拐角处有一间避暑小屋
Just around the corner, there's a little summer house,
我们会去那里
and that's where we'll be.
你能不能帮忙捡起笔记和钱
Would you be so kind as to pick up the notes, the money,
并送到避暑小屋去
and bring it to the summer house?
我会感激不尽
That would be so sweet of you.
谢谢你 萨沙 你太好了
Thank you, Sasha, that's so kind of you.
请放在那里吧
Just put it down there, please.
作为感谢
And as a proper thank you...
我要给你这个
..I want you to have this.
请你收下 为了我
Please take it...for me.
这是我俩之间的秘密
It'll be our secret,
只有你我知道今天这里所发生的的事
just you and me, what happened here today.
千万别告诉你父亲和母亲
Don't tell your father or your mother about anything.
你能保证吗
You promise?
这是我们的秘密
It'll be our secret.
别乱动
Be still!
另一条裙子合身 我为什么不能穿那条
The other dress fitted. Why can't I wear that one?
因为你父亲给你买♥♥了这一条
Because your father bought you this one.
你看起来美极了
And you look beautiful.
汉娜 你愿意去 我非常开心
I'm so pleased you're doing this, Hannah.
这是值得的 我保证
It'll be worth it, I promise.
-可能会改变你的人生 -你为什么不来 妈妈
- It could change your life. - Why aren't you coming, Mum?
大部分女孩都有女监护人陪同出席
Most of the girls have chaperones.
你也知道 亲爱的 我不喜欢人多的地方
As you know, dear, I don't like crowds.
待在人群中 我会很难受
I find it really difficult to be amongst lots of people.
你不想亲眼看看吗
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表