剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
火箭之夏
第一季 第一集
这里需持票入场
This is only for ticket-holders,
很遗憾 需要在名单上才行
I'm afraid, those that are on this list.
这里不对公众开放
It's not for the public.
能请你们移步吗
Can you move along, please?
跟着标示走
Follow the signs.
我想你能在名单上找到我们
No, I think you'll find we're on the list.
我们所有人
All of us.
每年我们都会被拦下
Every year, this happens.
我能看下你们所有人的名字吗 先生
Can I see all your names, please, sir?
你们的名字确实在名单上 是的
Your names are on the list, yes.
我们可以进去了吧
We may pass, may we?
我说过了 一切正常
I told you it was all in order.
希望今年香槟比去年的好
Let's hope the champagne is better than last year.
给 亲爱的
There you are, darling.
干杯
Cheers.
萨沙去哪儿了
Where did Sasha go?
我没看到
I didn't see.
我以为他就在我身后
I thought he was right behind me.
他不可能走远了
He can't have got far.
萨沙
Sasha?
你们有谁走丢了吗
You've lost someone?
我儿子萨沙 他刚刚还跟我们在一起
My son Sasha. He was right here with us.
他才八岁 他不怎么认识这边的路
Well, he's only eight and he doesn't know his way around here.
他应该在外边
He must be outside.
可能他去看马了
Maybe he's gone to see the horses.
孩子们都喜欢去马那边
They like to be near to the horses.
-萨沙 -萨沙
- Sasha? - Sasha?
失陪
Excuse me.
-萨沙 -萨沙
- Sasha? - Sasha!
萨沙
Sasha!
萨沙 萨沙
Sasha? Sasha!
你迷路了吗 小伙子
Are you lost, young man?
你想要一块蛋糕吗
Would you like a piece of cake?
不 我不想要蛋糕 先生
No, I don't want any cake, sir.
-你在说实话吗 -这是实话 先生
- Is that the truth? - It is the truth, sir.
-我胃疼 先生 -因为他们不会知道你吃了的
- I have a stomach-ache, sir. - Because they'll never know,
我向你保证
I promise you.
我必须走了 先生
I must go now, sir.
如果我们还能再见面 小伙子
Well, if we meet again, young man,
我想跟你说
let me tell you,
我可没看起来这么凶
I'm not nearly as fierce as I look.
萨沙
Sasha!
-请问你有看见一个小男孩吗 -萨沙
- Excuse me, have you seen a little boy? - Sasha!
萨沙
Sasha!
萨沙
Sasha?
-萨 -蓝色外套
- Sasha! - A blue jacket...
萨沙
Sasha?
-萨沙 -萨沙
- Sasha? - Sasha!
萨沙
Sasha?
你是萨沙吗
Are you Sasha?
是的
Yes.
我找到他了 他在这里
I've found him! He's here!
萨沙
Sasha!
你去哪里了 我担心死你了
Where have you been? I've been so worried about you!
谢谢你帮我们找到他
Thank you for finding him.
你到底去哪儿了 萨什卡
Where have you been, Sashenka? Really!
绝不能再像这样跑开
Never, ever run off like that!
你一定要让我们好好向你致谢
You must allow us to say a proper thank you.
请在比赛后 跟我们一起野餐吧
Please join us for our picnic after the races.
不用了 谢谢 真的不用这样
No, please, that's really not necessary.
不不 请你一定要来
No, no, please, I must insist.
他们不会来的 他们不可能来的
They won't come. They aren't going to come.
他们会来的
Yes, they will.
谁不想加入我们这样的野餐
Who wouldn't want to tuck into all this?
欢迎
Welcome!
-这是我的丈夫 理查德 -你好
- This is my husband, Richard. - How do you do?
我觉得我认得你
I think I recognise you.
你是理查德·肖吗
Are you Richard Shaw?
是我
Yes, I am!
这可真是太好了
Well, this is thrilling.
能见到你我太高兴了 我是萨缪尔·帕特鲁肯
Absolutely thrilling to meet you! Samuel Petrukhin.
这是我的家人 那是考特尼·约翰逊和尼斯先生
And this is my family, and that is Courtney Johnson and Mr Neath.
-谢谢 很感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. Thank you very much. - Thank you.
-干杯子 -萨沙 你知道吗
- Cheers! - Sasha, isn't that a thing?
肖先生是打仗时的英雄 你一定要看他的书
Mr Shaw was a great hero during the war. You must read his book.
别说了 你对我过誉了
Please, you're giving me far too much of a write-up!
你一句话也别信
Don't you believe all that.
你父亲说得太夸张了
Your father is exaggerating wildly.
哪有 这是位真正的英雄 萨沙
Nonsense! Here is a real hero, Sasha.
我们每年都来这里
We come here every year.
因为米瑞姆家庭的缘故 她每年都有票
Miriam gets tickets because of her family.
米瑞姆出身于一个显赫的贵族家庭
Miriam comes from a rather aristocratic family.
犹太贵族
Jewish aristocracy.
如果他们有更好的助听器
They'd be able to eavesdrop a lot more efficiently
偷听起来就更容易了
if they had a better hearing aid.
我们制♥作♥助听器
We make hearing aids, you see.
你们是做助听器的 真有趣
You make hearing aids? How interesting.
多调电子公♥司♥
Manytone Electrics.
萨沙 你为什么瘫坐着 坐直了
Sasha, why are you slouching like that? Sit up straight!
再过三周 萨沙就要去寄宿学校了
Sasha is going to boarding school in three weeks.
-马汉姆学院 -真的吗
- Marlham House. - Really?
马汉姆学院
Marlham House?
你们听说过那里
So you've heard of it?
当然 那所学校非常好
Oh, yes. It's a very good school.
他还这么小 孩子现在都是很小就被送去上学
He's so young. They go away so young these days, don't they?
-萨沙 -萨沙
- Sasha? - Sasha?
你伤到自己哪里了吗
Have you hurt yourself?
-萨沙 怎么了 -哪里疼 亲爱的
- Sasha, what's happening? - Where does it hurt, darling?
-哪里不舒服 -可能是他的阑尾 如果爆了
- What's wrong? - It may be his appendix. If it bursts...
我们得送他去医院 我开我的车送他去
We've got to get him to a hospital. I'll take him in my car.
这样速度最快
It'll be much the quickest thing to do.
请让让
Make way, please!
汉娜 你跟皮特一起
Hannah, you go with Peter.
艾波比医生 艾波比医生
Dr Appleby, Dr Appleby
请马上到产科病房♥
to the maternity ward immediately, please.
九区需要一名医生 情况紧急
I need a doctor in Bay 9. It is an emer...
紧急呼叫T·罗杰斯医生 请速到3号♥手术室
Urgent call for Dr T Rogers to proceed to Theatre 3.
T·罗杰斯医生请速到3号♥手术室
Dr T Rogers to Theatre 3.
为什么还不叫人
What's the hold-up?
另有一起急诊
There is another emergency,
我们需要等这个呼叫结束
We just need to wait for this announcement to finish.
请速到1号♥手术室
...to Theatre 1 urgently, please. This is an urgent call
皮特斯医生请速到1号♥手术室 谢谢
for Dr Peters to proceed to Theatre 1, please. Thank you.
下一个就轮到我们了
We will be next.
我保证 下一个就轮到我们了
I assure you we will be next.
塞夫顿医生 塞夫顿医生请速到X光科
Dr Sefton, Dr Sefton is required in the X-ray department at once.
真是太荒唐了
This is truly absurd.
效率本来可以高得多
This could be done so much better.
怎么能这样叫医生
Calling a doctor like this!
迈克尔医生 迈克尔医生请速到产科病房♥
Dr Michael, Dr Michael to the maternity ward.
我们还在等医生
We're still waiting for a doctor!
重复 迈克尔医生
I repeat, this is an urgent call for Dr Michael
请速到产科病房♥
to the maternity ward immediately.
九区急需一名医生
I need a doctor in Bay 9 immediately.
很急 拜托了
That is immediately, please.
医生马上就来了
It will happen now.
医生在哪儿呢
Well, where is it?
医生
Doctor!
医生
Doctor!
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表