剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
你必须查出那些宾客的姓名
You will find out their names, the guests.
搞清楚那些人的身份
Find out who they are.
但不要做得太明显 帕特鲁肯先生
But don't do it obviously, Mr Petrukhin.
要小心谨慎
Be careful.
帕特鲁肯先生 你来啦
Ah, Mr Petrukhin, there you are!
真高兴你能来
So glad you could join us.
来的人真多 不是吗
Quite a throng, isn't it?
想让我帮忙介绍你认识谁吗
Now, who can I introduce you to?
-亚瑟 能借一步说话吗 -抱歉
- Arthur, a moment? - Oh. Sorry.
你来了啊 帕特鲁肯先生
Ah, there you are, Mr Petrukhin.
我真高兴你能来
I'm so pleased you could come.
但你是一个人来的 你妻子呢
But you're all alone! Where's your wife?
她来不了
She wasn't able to come.
真遗憾
Ah, well, that is a pity.
凯瑟琳 我们一定要去看看...
Kathleen! We must go and see...
好的 失陪了
Oh, yes. Excuse me.
-没事 -失陪了
- But, yes. - Excuse me.
晚上好
Good evening.
来参加宴会的人可真多
It's quite a turnout!
请原谅 我把助听器取下来了
You must excuse me - I've taken my hearing aid out,
所以你说话得大声喊才行 帕特鲁肯先生
so you'll really have to shout, Mr Petrukhin.
我只是好奇某些宾客是谁
I was just wondering who some of these people are!
比如说那位
Who's that, for instance?
恐怕我也不知道他们的名字
I know none of their names, I'm afraid.
我几乎已经不认识任何人了
Almost nobody, not any more.
-你呢 沃特 -现在我认识的人太少了
- How about you, Walter? - So few nowadays, so few.
那他呢
How about him?
我倒是碰巧记得这个人
I do remember him, as it happens,
因为他是个美国人
because he's American.
那是奥特利先生
A Mr Ottley,
他还有个朋友也是美国人 叫德肯先生
and he has a friend who is also American, a Mr Durkin.
奥特利和德肯
Ottley and Durkin.
-德肯先生 -什么事
- Mr Durkin? - Yes?
德肯先生 有人跟我提到了您
Mr Durkin, your name was mentioned to me.
是吗
It was, was it?
在什么情况下被提及的
In what context?
不 没有什么特殊情况
No, no, no context.
我刚刚正好在打听某些宾客是谁
I was just asking who some of these guests were.
-我以前没参加过这种宴会 -第一次是吗
- Haven't been to one of these parties before. - First time, huh?
是的
Yes.
您是做什么的 德肯先生
What do you do, Mr Durkin?
我是做什么的
What do I do?
我以前是个牙医
I used to be a dentist.
以前是
Used to be?
-现在也偶尔执业 -食物端上来了 各位
- Sometimes I still am. - The food is up, everyone.
到食物区来吧 自助餐在等着各位享用
Time to get to the trough! The buffet awaits you.
所以你认识了一下牙医
So you met the dentist?
没错 我主动上去搭话的
Yes, I introduced myself.
他很吓人吧 既是牙医 又是美国人
Terrifying, isn't he? Both a dentist and an American.
顺便问下 你喜欢钓鱼吗
By the way, do you like fishing?
-钓鱼 -是的
- Fishing? - Yes.
我偶尔也会钓着玩
Sometimes, I fish.
那太好了
Well, that's good,
因为我们每年一度的垂钓聚会就快到了
because we have our annual fishing party very soon.
你一定要来
You must come!
我们那位俄♥国♥朋友怎么样
How's our Russian friend?
他在打听大家的身份
He was asking who everyone was.
真的很难选啊
Hard to choose!
我从来没有这方面的问题
I find I never have that problem.
你恰好今晚没有宴会 真的很幸运 对吧
It's lucky it's the one night you don't have a party, isn't it?
这样你就可以陪我了
So you can keep me company.
是啊 妈 我宁愿在这里 也不想去参加宴会
Yes, Mum. I'd much rather be here than at a party, though.
但你今年的社交季 表现很好啊
But you're managing so well. Doing the season.
那也不算什么痛苦的折磨 不是吗
And you see, it's not such an ordeal, is it?
的确并非总是折磨
Not always.
-你交了些朋友吗 -朋友
- And you've made some friends? - Friends?
跟那些人交朋友吗
With some of those people?
但你肯定交到朋友了吧 亲爱的
But you must've made some friends, darling?
德肯先生 奥特利先生
高瘦的男人
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
我根本不会干这种事
I don't know how to do this!
失陪一下
Ah. Excuse me.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello?
喂 有人吗
Hello. Is anybody there?
有 我在听着 你是谁
Yes, yes. I'm here. Who is this?
喂 你还在吗
Hello, are you still there?
喂 你是谁 你是什么人
Hello. Yes. Who is this? W-Who's speaking?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
难道...
Is that...?
是你吗 安东尼
Is that you, Anthony?
喂
Hello?
安东尼
Anthony?
喂 你还在吗
Hello? Are you there?
我是保罗·莱德布里
This is Paul Ledbury.
保罗
Paul!
是的 我在
Yes. Yes, I'm here.
我听说你在向我母亲打听我和安东尼的事
I gathered you were asking my mother about me and Anthony.
恐怕我没有新的消息可以告诉你
I'm afraid I have no new information, no news.
如果我有的话 一定已经告诉你了
I would of course have told you if I had.
肖太太
Mrs Shaw?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
是的 我在
Yes. Yes, I'm here.
刚刚突然听到你的声音 我没听出来是谁
Just hearing your voice, I didn't know who it was.
我能跟你见一面吗 保罗
Can I see you, Paul?
保罗 跟我聊聊安东尼
Paul, just to talk about Anthony.
以防你突然想到一些我没能想到的事
Just in case you think of something I haven't,
或者能给我提供什么新的思路或线索
or in case there's another avenue I could follow...
我还在法国南部
I'm still in the South of France.
等我回到伦敦 就给你打电♥话♥
When I'm back in London, I'll give you a call.
-真的吗 保罗 -是的
- You will, Paul? - Yes.
肖太太 发生什么事了
Mrs Shaw? What's happened?
我...很抱歉
I'm...I'm so sorry.
就是接了个电♥话♥
It was just a phone call.
我犯了个错 但现在都已经解决好了
I made a mistake, but it's all been straightened out now.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Can I do anything?
不 不用了
No. No, you can't.
你很好心 但现在都结束了
You're very kind, but it's all over now.
刚刚跟你打电♥话♥ 惹你难过的人是谁
Who was it on the phone who upset you?
跟我打电♥话♥的人是谁
Who was on the telephone?
-那是隐私 帕特鲁肯先生 -对不起
- That's a private matter, Mr Petrukhin. - I'm sorry.
我不是有意打探 真的
I wasn't prying, I really wasn't.
我只是想着 既然你这么难过 那这事肯定...
I-I just thought, for something to upset you that much...
只是个误会而已 都已经妥善处理好了
It was just a misunderstanding. It's all been corrected.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
好了 我没事了
You see, it's gone.
帕特鲁肯先生 萨缪尔·帕特鲁肯在哪里
Mr Petrukhin! Where is Mr Samuel Petrukhin?
你在这里啊 我们到处都找不到你
Ah, there you are. We couldn't find you!
我来了 请问有什么事
Yes. What did you want?
我只是想告诉大家你的发明
I just wanted to show everybody your invention.
你的便携式侍者
Your portable bellboy.
你的人员呼叫器
Your people's locator.
你身上带着吧
You have one on you, do you?
我似乎记得你说过你总会随身携带一个
I seem to remember you say you always carry one?
是的 这里就有一个
Ah. Yes, I do. I have one here.
就是这个了
So, here it is.
你只需随身带着这个
You carry it on your person...
如果有人找你 它就会响
and if somebody wants you, it bleeps.
就算你在白厅最遥远的角落
You could be in the farthest corner of Whitehall,
或是在国会大厦最深的地下室
or in the deepest basement in the Houses of Parliament,
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表