剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
是理查德邀请我过来的
Richard invited me.
你的菲尔德先生应该会感到震惊吧
He's going to get a bit of a shock isn't he, your Mr Field,
当他知道这次不过是
when he finds out it was just a meeting for the
维多利亚式建筑保护协会的聚会而已
Society of the Preservation of Victorian Buildings.
所以 萨缪尔
So, Samuel...
这到底是怎么回事
...What's this about?
他们为什么对这里发生的事情这么感兴趣
Why are they so interested in what's happening here?
你也该知道了 对吧
It's time you knew, isn't it?
没错 我想了解所有事情
I would like to know everything, yes.
苏联间谍渗透我国情报机关的规模
The Russian penetration of the secret service is on a bigger
比我怀疑的还大
scale than even I suspected.
军情五处和军情六处都被渗透了
Both in MI5 and in MI6.
他们潜伏得很深
It goes seriously deep.
真不敢相信 有个苏联间谍甚至
Quite extraordinarily, there's even a Russian spy that
经常能与女王陛下近距离接触
comes into close contact with Her Majesty the Queen
但他并没有被辞退
on a regular basis, and he's been allowed to keep his job,
因为他的真面目一旦公之于众
because his public unmasking would cause
就会让政♥府♥陷入窘境
unbelievable embarrassment to the government.
军情五处的首脑
It is quite possible that
很可能就是一个苏联间谍
the head of MI5 himself is a Soviet agent.
苏联已经渗透到如此高的层面
That's how high up the Russian penetration has got.
我 理查德还有另外几人
Myself, Richard, and a handful of others
决心要揭露这个情况
are determined to expose this situation,
一旦我们搜集到足够证据
both in Parliament and in the press,
就会向议会和媒体公开
when we have gathered sufficient evidence.
你的菲尔德先生不断派你回来
Your Mr Field keeps sending you back here to find out
是为了刺探我们已经掌握了多少证据
how much evidence we have managed to uncover.
萨缪尔 你准备告诉他什么呢
So, Samuel, what are you going to tell them?
我只会在空军基地安装员工呼叫器
I'm just going to install the staff locator at an airbase
然后我就和他们划清界限
and then I'm done with them.
我希望他们是真的对呼叫器感兴趣
I just hope their interest is genuine.
安东尼怎么了
And what happened to Anthony?
还有什么比孩子凭空消失
Can anything be more upsetting for a parent
更让父母伤心的吗
than one's child to vanish into thin air?
发生了什么 亚瑟
So, what happened, Arthur?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
但我觉得 他们想招募他
But I expect they tried to recruit him.
情报机关 招募他
The secret service? Recruit him?
你怀疑是苏联间谍的那些人吗
The people that you suspect of being Soviet spies?
招募一个20岁的男孩
A 20-year-old boy?
真♥相♥是没人知道安东尼出了什么事
The truth is nobody knows what happened to Anthony.
虽然我们尽力了 但查不出来
Despite all of our efforts, it's been impossible to find out.
那么 萨缪尔 你打算告诉菲尔德先生
So, Samuel, are you going to tell Mr Field
今晚只讨论了维多利亚式建筑吗
that it was just an evening devoted to Victorian architecture?
我什么都不会跟他说
I'm not going to tell him anything.
你可能想知道
You may wonder
我为什么没阻止他们再次邀请你 萨缪尔
why I didn't stop you being invited back here, Samuel.
我确实想知道
I was wondering that, yes.
因为我想
It's because I wanted to be able to
再给你一条建议
give you one more piece of advice.
尽快摆脱他们
Try to get away from them as soon as you can.
说得容易
That's easier said than done.
我需要他们给我带来生意
I need the business they're providing.
萨缪尔 拜托你听我的劝
Samuel! Now, please, please listen to this.
只要一结束 就离开他们
The moment that's finished, get away from them.
因为如果他们觉得你有所怀疑 他们可能会想办法
Because if they think you suspect them, they may well find a way,
让你意想不到的方法
a surprising way mind you,
让你...
but they'll find a way...
消失
..of disappearing you.
让我消失
Disappearing me?
是的
Yes.
杀掉你
Of killing you.
乔尔 求你停下
Joel, please, stop.
不管我去哪儿 我做的事都为人瞩目
Everywhere I go I've been doing things that get me stared at.
-不好吗 -让人不太自在
- Is that bad? - Well, it's not very comfortable.
要是我爸爸能看见现在这番情景就好了
If my dad could see me now!
或者几秒之前
Or a few seconds ago, anyway.
又不参加吗 帕特鲁肯
Off games again, Petrukhin?
我开始觉得你是故意的
I'm beginning to think it's deliberate.
预备 出发
Steady, and off you go!
汉密尔顿 你这是干什么
Hamilton! What is the meaning of this?
我伤到脚了 先生
I've injured my foot, sir.
你伤到什么了
You've injured your what?
我伤到脚了
I've injured my foot!
有个孩子受伤了 女舍监
A boy is injured, matron!
女舍监
Matron!
你能单脚跳吗 跳 跳
Can you hop? Hop, hop!
-你看伤得严重吗 -怎么又受伤 汉密尔顿
- Can you see anything seriously wrong? - Oh, not again, Hamilton.
你能这样做吗
Now, can you do this?
索尔兹伯里
希曼
塞顿
沙德罗
你到底在干什么 帕特鲁肯
What in heaven's name are you doing, Petrukhin?
我想找一封信
I was just looking if I could find a letter.
你闯进了校长的书房♥
You have broken into the Headmaster's study.
翻看学校的私有文件
And into the school's private papers.
你这是犯罪 帕特鲁肯
You have committed a crime, Petrukhin.
谁干的 谁把海报都撕掉了
Who did this? Who pulled all the posters down?
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
也许是市政部门
Maybe it was the council.
但我们有张贴许可
But we had permission to do this.
肯定有人看见了
Someone must've seen something?!
谁看见了
Who saw something?
肯定是有人干的
Someone must've done!
这里之前贴着我失踪儿子的海报
There were posters here of my son, who is missing.
-它们全被撕掉了 -我什么都没看见
- And they've all been taken down. - I didn't see anything.
求求了 肯定有人知道这是谁干的
Please! Somebody, somebody must know who did this.
求你们了 这里之前贴满了海报
Please! There were a whole lot of posters here,
有人把它们全撕掉了
and someone has pulled them all down.
你看见什么了吗
Did you see something?
求你们了 老天 你们肯定有谁看见了
Please, for God's sake, one of you must have seen something!
你看见什么了吗
Did you see something?
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
之前贴着海报的 我儿子的海报
There were posters here. They were of my son, you see,
他失踪了
and he's gone missing.
你看见什么了吗
Did you see something?
求你了
Please?
我看见了
I think I did.
什么
Yes?
两个人开着一辆车
Two men were in a car.
一辆蓝色的车
A blue car.
马里波恩2629
Marylebone 2629?
海报全不见了
The posters have all gone.
被人撕掉了
They've been torn down!
-撕掉 -你拿到许可了 对吗
- Torn down? - You got permission, didn't you?
我有 绝对有
I did, absolutely.
那你得查出是谁干的
Well, you've got to find out who did it, who it was.
有两个人开着蓝色的车 一个小女孩告诉我的
There were two men in a blue car, a little girl told me.
我需要你去街上找出做这事的人是谁
I need you to get to the street and find out who it was.
-明天下午我到那里... -不 今天
- Tomorrow afternoon I will go down there and I'll... - No, today.
你今天就得去
You have to do it today.
帕特鲁肯 你犯了很严重的错误
Now, Petrukhin, your offence is so grave that
因此泰斯勒先生和我的决定如下
Mr Tezler and I have decided on the following course of action.
你父母周日要来看望你
Your parents are due to come and visit you on Sunday,
所以等他们来过后 再惩罚你
so your punishment will be delayed until after that visit -
等我们和他们商量过情况之后
until we've discussed the situation with them.
你可能面临被开除
You could either face expulsion,
帕特鲁肯 或者
Petrukhin, or, yes, the hairbrush
当着全校的面被发刷打
many times over in front of the whole school.
或者受藤杖打
Or the cane.
周日决定惩罚措施
It will all be decided on Sunday.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表