剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
We will not let that happen!
当然 我们都知道还有另一个祸害
And, of course, there's that second evil we're all aware of.
那就是苏联无所不在的势力
The influence everywhere of the Soviet Union.
苏联人渗透进了我国政♥府♥的核心部门
The Russians have penetrated deep into our government,
毫无疑问
and, no doubt,
也渗透进了我国最紧密的同盟国政♥府♥
into the governments of our closest allies as well.
快点 你迟到了
Come on! Come on, you're late!
我相信你们都知道
So...you are all aware, I believe,
最重要的战略要地是哪些
of the most important strategic sites.
伦敦机场 广播大楼 无线电中心
London Airport, Broadcasting House, the centre of radio,
报馆办事处所在的佛里特街 以及最大的空军基地
Fleet Street, and one of our main military air bases.
全体立定
Company, halt!
我是疯狗将军
I'm General Mad Dog Bonkers!
我要占领世界
And I'm going to take over the world.
世界 长官 全世界吗
The world, sir? The whole world?
没错 从这个国家开始
Indeed! Well, making a start with this country,
因为我有私人军队
because I've got my own private army, you see.
巴尼少校一直在帮我招兵买♥♥马
Which Major Barney here has been raising.
是的 长官 绝对的
Oh, I have, sir. Most definitely, sir.
我们一直在森林里训练 对吗
We've been training in the woods, haven't we?
在森林里训练
Training in the woods.
脸上沾满了英国泥土
With good old British mud on our faces.
所以一切都取决于行动当天
So everything, of course, will depend on timing
通讯系统运作良好
and having very good communications on the day.
我们到达这些要地后
Now, we're going to be using a new paging system
要使用新的呼叫系统
when we get on to these sites,
避免我们之间的通讯被监听
so that our messages to each other can't be...monitored.
稍等片刻
Just one moment, please.
-我们一直在训练 -训练 训练
- We have been training. - Training! Training!
我有一栋华丽的大房♥子
See, I've got a jolly big house.
在我花♥园♥里 有一处漂亮的森林
And at the bottom of my garden, there's a jolly big wood.
在森林里 我有很多坦克
And in there, I've got a lot of jolly big tanks
还有私人军队
and my own private army.
很快 我们将破林而出
And pretty soon, we're going to be coming out of the trees.
破林而出
Out of the trees!
让所有人领教我们的厉害
And we're going to teach everyone a lesson,
对吗 巴尼少校
aren't we, Major Barney?
没错 长官
Oh, yes, we are, sir!
你们一睡醒 我们就杀到了
Suddenly, you'll wake up and there we'll be!
然后你们在床上高枕无忧 安然无恙
Yeah. And then you can rest easy in your beds, safe and sound,
因为我们会驾驶着大坦克
because we're going to march down Whitehall
一路行军到白厅
with our great big tanks,
分发免费香蕉 免费香蕉
handing out free bananas, free bananas,
给所有加入我们 并知道现在由我们掌权的人
for anyone who joins us and realises we're in charge now.
免费香蕉
Free bananas!
-这是巧合吧 -一定是的
- Well, it is a coincidence, isn't it? - It must be.
-纯属巧合 -我想是的
- A total bloody coincidence. - I'm sure it is.
你认识位高权重的朋友 对吧 长官
And you got friends in high places, don't you, sir?
这是当然
I most certainly do.
没错 疯狗认识位高权重的朋友
Oh, yes, Old Mad Dog has got friends in very high places.
其中一些甚至是...贵族
Some of them are even... lords of the realm!
他们会用通过各种途径帮助我们
And they're going to be helping us out in all sorts of ways.
没错 我是疯狗将军
Yes, I'm General Mad Dog Bonkers,
我将拯救大英帝国
and I'm going to save the British Empire!
因为我们不是无关紧要的小岛 不是
Because we're not a tiny island! We are not!
不
No.
事情已败露了
The cat is out of the bag.
我们不小
Cos we're not tiny!
怎么能让该死的喜剧演员阻止我们
Can't let a fucking comedian stop us, surely?
所有人都会从二楼窗户向外大喊
Everyone will be shouting, "We're not tiny",
"我们不小"
out of their first-floor windows.
我想有必要稍微延期
I think a slight delay may be necessary.
我们不小
We're not tiny!
再说 我们现在把坦克开到大街上了
What's more, now we have our tanks on the streets,
那些苏联佬也得
those Ruskies are going to have to take us
更重视我们了
a lot more seriously, as well.
显然有人走漏了消息
There's been a leak, obviously.
我们都赶紧离开这里
We should all get out of here.
他们会吓得直发抖 长官
They'll be quaking in their boots, sir.
穿着雪靴还吓得直发抖
Quaking in their snowy boots.
没错 他们会穿着雪靴直发抖
Yes, they're going to be quaking in their boots
因为共♥党♥无处不在
because there's Reds everywhere.
真眼尖 巴尼少校
Well spotted, Major Barney.
但别担心
But worry not,
一切都在疯狗和他朋友掌控之中
Mad Dog and his friends will have everything under control.
没错 很快全国上下
Oh, yes, we'll soon have the whole country
将步调一致 再次感到自豪
marching in step and feeling proud again!
我们会让英国重拾自信
We're going to put the swagger back into Blighty.
对 因为我们不小 我们不小
Yeah, because we're not tiny! We're not tiny!
没有外国佬
No Johnny Foreigner
敢再把我们当笑柄
is ever going to make a laughing stock of us ever again.
现在你告诉数百万观众
And now you are going to tell the viewing millions
-如何加入我们 -我当然会
- how they can join us. - I most certainly am!
你可以寄信给...
You may write to us at -
疯狗将军
General Mad Dog Bonkers,
地址是伦敦俱乐部街恶犬大屋我们不小房♥
We're Not Tiny, Bulldog House, Pall Mall, London.
必须年满十岁才能加入 对吗 长官
And you have to be at least 10 years old to join up, don't you, sir?
没错
You do.
不过如果你父亲有地位 满七岁也可以
Although, if your father has a title, you may join at seven.
因为我们不小
Because we're not tiny!
谢谢
Thank you.
帕特鲁肯先生 稍等
Mr Petrukhin? Just one moment.
能跟我来一下吗
Could you come this way, please?
-什么事 -不会耽误你很久的
- What for? - It will only take a moment.
他们为什么想见我
Why do they want to see me?
你们直接开口就行了
You could have asked.
我搞电路的 我要做记录
I'm an...I'm an electrics man, I was keeping a record.
我是在做记录
I was keeping a record!
这太过分了
This is outrageous.
我是受邀而来的客人
I'm a guest here!
有人吗
Hello?
跪下
Get down on your knees.
绝不
I bloody well will not.
没差别
Doesn't make any difference.
我一直觉得你不是我们的一员
I always thought you weren't one of us.
我当然不是
Of course I wasn't.
我可不能让他开枪 萨缪尔
Couldn't let that happen, could I, Samuel?
就这么杀掉寻呼机先生
Let it be the end of the Bleeper Man.
我一直很喜欢你
He's always liked you.
过去几个月以来 我一直带着枪
For several months now, I've been carrying a gun. I...
我没想到真有用上的一天
..didn't think I'd ever have to use it.
-我得谢谢你 -不需要
- I ought to thank you. - No need.
不用说 我没想到今晚会这样结束
Needless to say, this is not how I expected the evening to end.
被一个喜剧演员打断
Being disrupted by a comedian,
有些人会觉得这样很适当
some would say rather appropriately.
一个特勤人员死亡
The death of a secret serviceman.
通常总有人越界 对吗
There's usually somebody that oversteps the mark, isn't there?
为什么
Why is that?
最终你还是不信任我们 对吗
In the end, you didn't believe in us, did you?
对
No.
真可惜
That is a pity.
我也不想问这种蠢问题 亚瑟
I'm sorry to be so obvious, Arthur,
不过 你打算报♥警♥吗
but are you going to call the police?
你总是想太多 萨缪尔
You expect a lot, Samuel.
不 我不会报♥警♥
No, I'm not going to call the police.
当然了 你可以报♥警♥
You can, of course,
但我会在警♥察♥赶来前离开
but I will not be here when they arrive.
我会消失一段时间
I'll disappear for a while.
不会轻易被找到
And I'll be very difficult to find.
那眼下会怎么样
So, what's going to happen at this precise moment?
-我该如何... -远离我
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表