剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
and must contain just one individual only after 9:45.
这个开不了特例
There are no exceptions to that.
右手边第三间房♥
Third door on the right,
我早上会给你找零
and I'll bring you your change in the morning.
-我会解释的 -我想你是需要解释
- I'll explain. - Yes, I think you'll need to.
你也得告诉我
And you'll need to tell me
你为什么会在这种地方
what you're doing in a place like this.
我是来找安东尼的
I'm here to find Anthony.
没人听说过或认出他
Nobody's heard of him or recognised him -
暂时还没有
not yet, anyway.
-你饿不饿 -饿
- Are you hungry? - Hungry?
我是有些饿
I could be hungry, yes.
你想不想吃鸡蛋葱豆饭
Do you... Fancy some kedgeree?
它吃起来会比看起来好
It'll taste better than it looks.
我想肯定会的
I'm sure it will.
为什么你今晚需要外宿 萨缪尔
Why do you need a place to stay tonight, Samuel?
因为我家现在不安全
Because my house isn't safe at the moment.
不安全
Isn't safe?
但他们抓到开枪那人了 不是吗
But they caught the man who did the shooting, didn't they?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我待会儿要用厨房♥
I will use it later.
-我们还是回屋谈吧 -对
- We need to be in private. - Yes.
他们可能都在躲着什么人或什么事
They're probably all hiding from somebody or something,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
这儿好像只有一个盘子
There seems to be only one plate.
我们能去你的房♥间吗
Shall we use your room?
因为我已经彻底检查过我的房♥间了
Because I've inspected every inch of mine
以防有奇迹 让我能找到线索
in case by some miracle I could find a trace,
关于安东尼的线索
you know, of Anthony.
我努力了一辈子
I spent my whole life
就是不想最后还住在这种地方
trying not to end up in a room like this.
来吧 你先吃
Go on, you tuck in first.
我先找找线索 谁知道呢
I'm just going to look for clues. You never know.
我希望你不要介意 你介意吗
I hope you don't mind. Do you?
不 反正我也还没把行李拿出来
No, no, I haven't exactly unpacked yet.
-我不想带行李箱过来 -为什么
- I didn't want to bring a suitcase. - Why?
我不想暴露我要到别的地方住
I didn't want to telegraph I was on the move.
-一只袜子 -没错 一只袜子
- One sock. - One sock, yes.
-这算是个开始 -没错
- That's a start. - Yes.
我是汉娜·帕特鲁肯 这位是埃丝特
Hannah Petrukhin, and this is Esther,
埃丝特·蒙克里夫小姐
Lady Esther Moncrieff.
她昨天才从巴黎过来
She only got in from Paris yesterday.
我设法说服她来参加
I managed to persuade her to come.
我告诉过你她们都怕我
Told you they were frightened of me.
这是本季最后几场宴会之一 埃丝特
It's one of the last parties of the season, Esther.
留给人们配对的时间越来越少了
Time's running out for people to pair off.
汉娜 你来了
Oh, Hannah, there you are!
我们刚刚还在想你会不会来呢 对吧
We were just wondering, weren't we, if you'd be here.
我们还以为你可能决定不来了
We thought you might decide to stay away.
别担心 我无论如何都不会错过这场的
Don't worry, I wasn't going to miss this for the world.
我们之前没有见过你 对吗
We haven't seen you before, have we?
你们的确没见过
No, you haven't.
埃丝特一直在巴黎当模特
Esther has been modelling in Paris.
汉娜 你什么时候准备举办自己的派对呢
So, Hannah, when are you going to hold your party?
-我自己的派对吗 -对啊 你必须自己举办一个
- My party? - Yes, you have to hold a party.
所有女孩都办了 而且时间不多了
Everybody else has, and time's running out, isn't it?
你需要找个像这里一样的地方
And you'll need to find a place
来举办派对 不是吗
like this to hold it, won't you?
目前为止你觉得怎么样 埃丝特
What do you think of it so far, Esther?
这和你想象中的一样吗
Is it how you imagined?
我感到害怕
害怕我吗
Scared of me?
害怕接下来会发生的事
Scared of what's going to happen next.
我已经吃了太多鸡蛋葱豆饭了
I've eaten so much kedgeree!
做得很成功
It was a very successful concoction.
我们现在就这么坐在地板上
We're sitting on the floor,
什么线索都没有
not one clue between us and...
还有一只袜子 也不知道它重不重要
And a single sock, which may or may not be important.
是的 你现在没和你的孩子们一起
Yes. And you're not with your children and...
我也失去了自己唯一的孩子
...I've lost the only child I'll have.
这家长做得有点失败 不是吗
That's not very successful, is it?
而且整栋破房♥子还在摇晃
And the whole bloody house shakes!
这一晚上我都避免问你这个问题 萨缪尔
All evening, I've been avoiding asking you this question, Samuel,
但是我现在不问不行了
and I can't avoid it any more.
为什么情报机关的人要监听我们的电♥话♥
Why are the secret service listening to our phone calls?
他们为什么对我们感兴趣
Why are they interested in us?
他们认为你认识的某些人
They think that some of the people you know
可能是国家的敌人
may be enemies of the state.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是某些来参加你聚会的人
That some of the people who attend your parties,
比如沃特讨论维多利亚式建筑那次
like Walter's talk about Victorian buildings,
他们中的某些人可能...别有目的
that some of them may have...other interests.
比如什么呢
Like what?
这些人我大多数都认识
I know most of these people -
他们是理查德和我的朋友
they're friends of Richard and I.
但这一切其实很复杂
But it's complicated by
因为做出指控的这些特勤人员
the fact that these same secret servicemen
他们自己本身可能就是
that have made the accusation could themselves be...
国家的敌人
enemies of the state.
天呐
Oh, for goodness' sake!
这是什么情况 某种荒唐的游戏吗
What is this, some sort of ludicrous game,
这些人互相指控 而我们都不知道为何事
all these men accusing each other of we-don't-know-what?
至少我不知道
Well, at least I don't know what!
这的确很荒唐 但现况就是如此
It is ludicrous, but it is what is happening.
你知道那天玛丽姑妈和我说了什么吗
Do you know what Aunt Mary said to me the other day?
她说 "我们都太无知了"
She said, "We are so ignorant."
她是指我和她
She meant me and her -
这评价一点不假
and that's true.
我知道我对理查德的工作
I know I don't take very much interest in
及日常的政界没什么兴趣
Richard's work and the day-to-day world of politics...
跟大多数人一样
Like most people, like me -
你不能为此责怪自己
You can't blame yourself for that.
不 我应该责怪自己
Oh, yes, yes, I can.
我一直以来只知道待在这个豪♥宅♥里
I've been so wrapped up in our beautiful house
尽力把花♥园♥打理得漂漂亮亮的
and making the garden as stunning as it could be,
做一个尽职的妻子
and being a dutiful wife,
我本以为我的无知是理所应当的
and I thought my ignorance was natural -
就像你刚说的那样 但这根本就不应该
as you just said - but of course it isn't natural at all!
这也可能就是安东尼离开的原因
And maybe that's why he went, why Anthony left,
因为我在那栋该死的房♥子里
because I was so closed off from everything
与世隔绝
in that bloody house!
不可能是因为那个原因 没这么简单
It can't be because of that, it can't be that simple.
不不 就是这么简单
Yes, yes, it can!
我生下安东尼时才刚满19岁
I had Anthony when I was barely 19,
自那以后 我的一切精力
and all my energy since then, everything,
都放在好好培养他上面
has gone into bringing him up right,
鼓励他的兴趣 画画和音乐
encouraging his interests, his drawing and his music.
还有扮演好每场派对的称职女主人
And being the perfect hostess for all the parties we had.
我很擅长那个 我本来真这么想
And I was very good at that, I really thought I was.
这就是为什么 他离开之后我依旧这么做
And that's why I carried on doing it, even after he left.
但这一切都错得离谱
But it was all utterly wrong.
简直是天大的谎言
Such a lie.
因为他离开都是我的错
Because it was my fault.
-都是我的错 -不是这样的
- It is my fault. - Well, that's not true.
这种事绝不是一个人的错
It's never one person's fault.
我不会再在你面前哭了
I won't cry in front of you again,
一次就够了 我不能哭了
once is enough, I can't.
我不会再这么做了
I won't do it again.
不 萨缪尔 别这样
No, Samuel. No, just...
抱着我就好
..Just hold me, please.
这就够了
That's it.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表