剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
还当过一阵国际联盟的秘♥书♥长♥
even secretary-general of the League of Nations for a while,
不管你身处何方 不管你做什么工作
and wherever you are in the world, whatever job you're doing,
情报机关都如影随形
they're always bloody there.
如今苏联渗透进我国情报机关
And now the Russians have penetrated our secret service to quite
已经到了荒唐的地步
a ridiculous extent.
这很令人担忧 不是吗 萨缪尔
And that's worrying, isn't it, Samuel?
确实让人很不安
Yes, it is, very unsettling, yes.
作为白俄 你一定很在意吧
As a White Russian, you must really mind that, mustn't you?
当然 作为英国人我也一样在意
Of course. And also as an Englishman.
不过 情报部门里还是有一两个成员
There are, however, one or two members of
是我信得过的
the secret service who I trust.
他们是我的朋友
They're friends of mine,
决心打击苏联的渗透
and they're determined to fight the penetration by the Russians.
那将军呢
And the general?
他是什么立场
Where does he fit in?
我们说过了 不用管他
We told you, don't worry about the general.
我们跟他一点都不熟
We hardly know him.
现在 我想为我们干一杯
Now, I would like to propose a toast, to us.
有个问题 我不能用水干杯 不吉利
There's a problem, I can't with water, it's unlucky.
加一滴酒就能消除霉运了
Oh, well. One drop will banish the bad luck.
萨缪尔 敬我们三人
So, Samuel, here's to us three.
和我们对未来的计划
And our plans for the future.
敬我们
To us, yes.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me one moment.
你总是溜走 萨缪尔
You're always slipping away, Samuel.
在走廊尽头
The end of the passage.
谢谢你们请我吃饭饮酒
Thank you for the meal and for the wine.
我得回医院去了
I think I must return to the hospital,
我有点不舒服
I'm not feeling particularly well.
你不舒服 我们能帮你什么吗
You're feeling unwell? Is there something we can do?
没事 我还是回去好了
No, no, I'd just rather be there.
毕竟不舒服就该去医院
After all, it's the place to be when you're feeling like this.
有何能为您效劳 女士
Can I help you, madam?
-我只是想... -您需要什么 女士
- I just wondered... - What is it you want, madam?
我只是想跟那个年轻人谈谈
I just wanted a word with that young man.
不好意思
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
安东尼
Anthony?
我能帮您什么 女士
Can I help you, madam?
-我找到你了 -他叫大卫 不是安东尼
- I've found you. - His name's David, not Anthony.
大卫·哈里斯
David Harris.
请你回避一下行吗
You couldn't leave us a moment, please?
但我得继续干活
But I've got to continue this work...
请让我们独处一会 拜托了
Could you leave us a moment, please?!
安东尼
Oh, Anthony!
天呐
Oh, God!
抱歉 女士 但我名字叫大卫
Sorry, madam, but my name is David.
我在这里工作
I work here.
你把我认成别人了
You've mistaken me for someone else.
没事的
It's all right.
没关系 安东尼
It's all right, Anthony,
我知道你很震惊
I know it's a shock.
我不介意你叫自己什么 我可以叫你大卫
I don't mind what you're calling yourself. I'll call you David,
只要你想
if you like.
但我知道是你 就是你
But I know it's you. It is you.
女士 我不是你以为的那个人
Madam, I'm not who you think I am.
我得继续工作了 女士
I need to get on with this, madam.
你...你住在这儿吗
Do you...do you live here?
你睡在旅馆里吗
Do you sleep here, in the hotel?
是的 女士
Yes, madam, I do.
好 那好
OK. OK, then.
我只需要知道这些
That's all I need to know.
-喂 -理查德
- Hello? - Richard?
凯瑟琳 是你啊 你在哪儿 亲爱的
Kathleen, there you are! Where are you, darling?
我找到他了 我找到安东尼了
I've found him. I've found Anthony!
什么 你找到了 你真的找到了
What?! You have?! You really have?!
是的
Yes, yes!
他说自己叫大卫 但我知道是他
He's calling himself David, but I know it's him!
这话是什么意思 到底是不是他
What do you mean you know it's him? I mean, is it him or not?
是他 绝对是他
It is him, it's definitely him!
亲爱的 你过来后我再解释给你听
Darling, I'll explain all when you get here.
我在诺福克一家旅馆 克罗默附近的贝定汉厅旅馆
I'm at a hotel in Norfolk, the Bedingham Hall Hotel, near Cromer.
你明早就赶来 好吗
Come first thing, won't you?
真不敢相信
I... I can't believe it.
真不敢相信你找到他了
I...I can't believe you've found him.
-我天一亮就出发 -你一个人来 亲爱的
- I'll definitely set off really early. - Just you, darling.
别叫上其他人 司机都别带
Nobody else, not even the driver.
-我们不想吓着他 -对
- We don't want to frighten him. - No.
-是你吗 菲尔德先生 -萨缪尔
- Is that you, Mr Field? - Samuel.
-你到底在哪儿 -我要见你 菲尔德先生
- Where the hell are you? - I need to see you, Mr Field.
早该了 我们是该见面
It's about bloody time! We certainly do need to see each other!
你11点过来
Look, come here for 11 o'clock.
我得先处理别的事 我们要搬办公室
I need to do something first - we're moving offices, you see.
我会去的 准时11点
I'll be there. 11 sharp.
菲尔德先生
Mr Field?
菲尔德先生
Mr Field?
我不过离开了半小时 回来就变这样了
I only went out for half an hour, and this happened.
他们连狗都杀了
They even killed the dog.
我们必须制止这一切
We really have to put a stop to this.
火箭之夏
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表