剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
就连他在这也不要说
In fact, don't tell anybody he's here. Hmm?
失陪了 先生 我要去找我姐姐了
Excuse me, sir. I've got to look for my sister.
是你啊 小家伙
Oh, it's you, child.
你发现了我的藏身之地了
You've discovered me in my lair.
在大家都很开心的场合
Sometimes one just has to go and hide on these occasions,
有时你就得躲起来
when everyone is being so jolly.
这种事多了就有点烦 你不觉得吗
It can be disturbing after a time, don't you think?
都是些奇怪的画 对不对
They're funny pictures, aren't they?
我以前见过
I saw them before.
特别是那幅 我记得
I remember that one especially.
你知道画的是什么吗 因为我不知道
Do you know what it is? Because I don't.
可能是个风暴
Maybe a storm?
也许是战争
Maybe a war?
战争 我可不希望是
A war? I certainly hope not.
不管上面画的是什么 我祈祷那都过去了
I pray whatever it shows, it's gone.
祈祷它早就已经过去了
That it was over some time ago.
你也这么希望 对吧
You hope so too, don't you?
对
Yes.
我真不敢相信这个花♥园♥有多漂亮
I can't believe how beautiful this garden is.
它最漂亮的时候你还没见过呢
You haven't seen the best bit yet.
我的梦想就是尽可能让这个花♥园♥给人带来惊喜感
It's my dream to make the garden as surprising as I can,
比我见过的任何花♥园♥都特别
more than any other garden I've seen.
它已经很令人惊喜了
Well, it's already pretty surprising.
尤其是和我们周围的那些花♥园♥比起来
Certainly compared to the gardens around us!
-但是帕特鲁肯先生... -请叫我萨缪尔
- But you know that, Mr Petrukhin... - Samuel, please.
萨缪尔 你想来随时都可以过来
Well, you know, Samuel, you can come here whenever you want.
你和你的家人
You and your family.
我想来就随时都能来吗
Come here whenever I want?
是的
Yes.
-你不是认真的 -不 这绝对是真心话
- You can't mean that. - Yes, I do mean it. Absolutely.
我希望这花♥园♥有用处
I want this garden used.
请注意啦 各位
Attention, everyone, please!
请过来这边
Attention over here, please!
现在我们得欢迎一个人
Now we must welcome somebody.
很荣幸 我姑妈玛丽...
We are very privileged that my Aunt Mary,
你们大多数都认识她 现在坐在台上
who most of you know, is with us up here.
我必须提醒你们 她现在能听见你们说话了
And I must warn you, she can hear what you're saying now!
我绝对可以听见
I most certainly can.
玛丽姑妈即将宣布抽彩的头奖得主
Aunt Mary is going to present the result of the first raffle.
今晚的奖品
And the prizes are more splendid this year
比往年都更豪华
than they have ever been,
所以为玛丽姑妈鸣响号♥角吧
so let's have a fanfare for Aunt Mary.
你想逃离一切时
This must be the perfect place to come
这里一定是最理想的去处
when you want to get away from everything.
来这里就能忘却一切烦恼
Come and escape all worries.
是的
Yes, it is.
如果我以后需要逃离的话
If I ever need to do that.
你一定不会需要逃离的
I'm sure you never need to do that!
而我却得担忧生意的事
I, on the other hand, have to worry about business.
我时刻盯着电♥话♥
I'm always staring at the phone,
等别人下单
waiting for orders to come through.
是啊 那一定很难吧
Yes, it must be hard.
等待世界理解你的想法
Waiting for the world to catch on to your idea.
是很难
It is.
但知道你是第一个 也很美妙
But wonderful, to know you're the first.
你这想法真好
That's a very good thought.
我一定要记住你说过这句话
I must remember that you said that.
现在我也要邀请你
And now I have an invitation for you -
请你务必参加
you must come to a demonstration
我为一些重要人士举♥行♥的
that I'm going to do of the staff locator
产品演示会
for some very important people.
虽说不是最高机密 但也颇为秘密了
It's not quite top secret, but it's pretty secret.
如果这事得保密 我能去吗
Will I be allowed, if it's all hush-hush?
当然可以 因为我不打算征求任何人的许可
Yes, because I'm not going to ask anyone's permission.
你将作为我正式团队成员出席
You'll be part of my official team!
请你一定要来
Please come.
我得确保有一位欣赏我的观众
I need to make sure that I have an appreciative audience.
51号♥
51!
得奖人是51号♥
That's number 51!
51号♥在哪儿
Where's number 51?
你在哪儿呢 快来
Come on, where are you?
这是二等奖得主
This is for second prize!
51号♥
Number 51.
你跑去哪里了
Where've you gone?
天呐 那好像是我
Oh, my goodness. I think that's me!
是我 我...
It's me! I...
抱歉 各位
Sorry, everyone.
你赢得一箱香槟
And you've won a crate of champagne!
真抱歉 是我得奖了
I'm so sorry, it's me!
这是我六岁参加勺子托蛋赛跑以来
This is the first time I've ever won anything
第一次赢得奖励
since the egg and spoon race when I was six!
现在揭晓头奖奖品
And now to the top prize for this raffle, which is...
一组华丽的收音机和留声机
..A magnificent radio and gramophone set,
最新型号♥
the latest model,
附带50张密纹唱片
with a collection of 50 long-playing records.
我很高兴地宣布
And now I'm delighted to say
沃林顿勋爵将为我们抽出
that Lord Wallington is going to draw the number
头奖幸运儿
for the top prize.
摇均匀一点 理查德
Give them a good shake in that bucket, Richard -
狠狠摇几下 我们就能抽出出人意料的得奖人
a really vigorous shake, so we can get a surprising winner!
89号♥
Number...89.
得奖者是89号♥
It's number 89.
不好意思 又是我
I'm afraid to say it's me again.
又是你中奖
It's you again!
得用一辆搬家卡车
We will need a special removal van
才能把这位先生的丰富奖品运回家
to take all this gentleman's prizes home.
谢谢大家
Thank you so much.
食物才吃了一半
Now, the food is only half-eaten,
在下次抽奖开始前 大家痛饮狂吃吧
so everybody must gorge and guzzle until the next raffle.
理查德 寻宝游戏 寻宝游戏
Oh, Richard - the treasure hunt. Treasure hunt!
对哦 我怎么给忘了
Oh, yes, of course, how could I forget?
现在开始进行寻宝游戏
And we have the treasure hunt starting right now,
估计你们得跑遍整个花♥园♥
which should take you over the whole garden.
这里有寻宝图 过来拿吧
There are treasure maps here, so come and get your treasure maps.
跟着箭头走 找到线索
Follow the arrows, find the clues,
有人会发现宝藏
and somebody will discover the treasure.
而那位先生就是你们要打败的人
And he - he's the gentleman to beat!
我就知道这里很奇怪
I knew there was something odd.
我就知道有不对劲 萨沙
I knew there was something strange, Sasha.
这里没有孩子
There are no children here.
萨沙 除了你 这里一个孩子都没有
There are no children at all apart from you, Sasha.
抱歉 肖太太 我以为你是萨沙
Oh, I'm so sorry, Mrs Shaw, I thought you were Sasha.
这里只有他一个孩子 我很好奇
He's the only child here, and I was just wondering...
为什么没有孩子
Why there were no children?
有骑驴游戏却没有孩子
Donkey rides and no children?
是的
Yes.
确实很奇怪 对吧
Yes, it's odd, isn't it?
以前有的
There used to be.
人们会带孩子来 以前有很多孩子来玩
People brought their children, there used to be plenty here.
但我们的游园会如今变得极其豪华
But it's become so ridiculously grand, our fete...
人们一定是觉得如果带孩子来
...People must think it would spoil it
会破坏游园会
if they brought their children.
这错得离谱 不是吗
Which isn't right at all, is it?
失陪
Excuse me.
他来了
There he is.
人齐了
Our little party is complete.
接下来我们请这两位军官离开
We're going to send these two officers off
他们口袋里装着员工呼叫器
with their staff locators in their pockets.
他们可以随意到基地任何角落
They will go anywhere they like on this part of the base,
我们都能找到他们
and we will find them.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表