剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
我即将度过最特别的一天
I also have the most extraordinary day coming up,
我以后会告诉你 但你绝不能告诉爸妈
which I will tell you about, but Mum and Dad must never know.
-名字 -汉娜·帕特鲁肯
- Name? - Hannah Petrukhin.
死人还是活人
Dead or alive?
希望我是活人 我能活下来
I hope I'm alive, that I get to live!
如果我有得选 我选活人 谢谢
If I have a choice, I'll go for that, please.
没人告诉过你吗
Haven't you been told?
没有
No.
没人说过我是死是活
Nobody said whether I lived or died.
去隔壁房♥间 那边走
Next room, that way.
没有多少人能活下来 亲爱的
Not many people get to live, dear.
麦克法兰投资公♥司♥
-晚上好 帕特鲁肯先生 -晚上好
- Good evening, Mr Petrukhin. - Good evening.
请坐 帕特鲁肯先生
Take a seat, Mr Petrukhin.
我该告诉他们我来了吗
Should I tell them that I'm here?
他们知道你来了 帕特鲁肯先生
They know you're here, Mr Petrukhin.
我知道这问题很蠢
I know this is a silly question -
我希望这是个蠢问题
well, I hope it's a silly question -
但你只会化到脸和手臂 对吧
but you are stopping at the face and arms, aren't you?
不会全身都化上
Not doing the whole body?
旧衣服
Old clothes.
希望大家都按要求穿了旧衣服
I hope everybody is wearing old clothes like you were told,
因为演习结束后 衣服就不能要了
because you won't be able to wear those again.
我要牺牲这条裙子 为了女王和国家
I'm sacrificing this dress, yes, for Queen and country.
我等会还要去参加一个派对
I'm meant to be going to a party later.
但我应该去不成了 你觉得呢
Not sure that's going to happen, somehow. What do you think?
抱歉我来晚了一点 各位
Sorry I'm a little late, everyone.
不好意思
Forgive me!
我就是刚想明白我为什么来这里
I just worked out why I'm here, that's all.
我似乎来错房♥间了
I'm in the wrong room, apparently.
我想我死了
I think I'm dead!
不是当场死亡的人正被化妆
Those that don't die instantly are being made up.
你活下来了
You survive!
至少有那么一会儿
For a bit anyway!
来错房♥间了
Wrong room.
但我会保证自己死在你附近
But I'll make sure I'm dead near you.
帕特鲁肯先生 下午好
Mr Petrukhin, good afternoon.
现在都快到傍晚了
Well, it's actually more like evening!
希望你们带了消息给我
I hope you have some news for me.
有的 我们要到走廊另一头
We do. We're just going down the passage.
进入一间
We're going into an office
你没去过的办公室 帕特鲁肯先生
you haven't been in before, Mr Petrukhin.
然后我们就吃晚餐吗
And then we're having dinner?
这到底是什么
What on earth is this?
没错 你整个人生都在这里
Yes, your whole life is here.
这是我父亲
This is my father.
就在他去世前
Just before he died.
你怎么得到这张照片的
How did you get this photo?
都是我们拍的
We took them all.
-为什么 -你说呢 帕特鲁肯先生
- Why? - Why do you think, Mr Petrukhin?
我知道过去几周你们一直跟踪我
I know that you've been following me these past few weeks,
但我毫不知情
but I had no idea.
我不知道你们跟踪了我这么多年
I didn't realise that you'd been doing this for years!
各种各样不同的人跟踪过你 帕特鲁肯先生
Various different people have been following you, Mr Petrukhin,
因为我们对你有极大的兴趣
because you are so extremely interesting to us.
你是俄裔 你父亲跟苏联贸易代表团
You're Russian, your father had dealings with
有过交易
the Soviet Trade Delegation
你在温斯顿·丘吉尔任首相期间
and you were servicing Winston Churchill's hearing aid
曾为他提供助听器
when he was Prime Minister.
-这些都是原因 -这么说你们真的相信
- These are all reasons... - So you really believed we were
我们窃听了丘吉尔的助听器
bugging Churchill's hearing aid?
没错 我们得确保你没有
Yes. We had to make sure you weren't.
太疯狂了
It's mad!
你知道这有多疯狂吧
You do realise how mad it is?
我们现在相信你了 帕特鲁肯先生
We believe you now, Mr Petrukhin.
请坐 帕特鲁肯先生
Take a seat, Mr Petrukhin.
我们必须先处理别的事 等会儿回来
We have to attend to another matter but we'll be back.
我们有问题要问你 帕特鲁肯先生
We have something to ask you, Mr Petrukhin.
想让你为我们做一件事
Something we'd like you to do.
你们把门锁上了 对吗
And you lock me in, do you?
出去 出去 出去
Out, out, out, out!
你们都听见了 出去
You heard her! Out!
快点 快点 都出去
Come on, come on! Everyone out!
出去
Get out!
快点啊
Come on, come on!
-被分配演幸存者的 别动 -快点
- Those designated as survivors, do not move! - Come on!
所有人趴下 包括你 小姐 趴下
Everybody down. That includes you, miss! Down!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
你违反规则了 汉娜
You're breaking the rules, Hannah.
你不是演死人 你应该待在那边
You're not meant to be dead. You're meant to be back there.
或许我俩都能活下来
Maybe we both get to survive.
提醒一下各位
Just to remind you,
听到信♥号♥♥前 无论如何
under no circumstances is anybody to look up
都不要抬头看
until the signal.
你们到底要干什么
What on earth are you up to?
凭什么把我关起来
Why do you think that you can lock me in?
我们有个请求 帕特鲁肯先生
We have a request, Mr Petrukhin.
希望你为我们做一件事
We want you to do something for us.
这些是你的新朋友 对吧
These are your new friends, are they not?
肖先生和肖太太
Mr and Mrs Shaw?
他们对我和我家人非常好
They have been very generous to me and my family, yes.
我们想利用你的新友谊
We want to make use of your new friendship.
他们每次邀请你去他们家
We want you to accept every invitation
你都要接受
you receive to visit them.
他们时常招待客人
And they entertain all the time.
你要注意那房♥子里发生的所有事
We want you to notice everything that goes on in that house.
我们想知道你见到的其他客人的事
We want to find out about other guests you meet.
你是想让我监视这家人
You want me to spy on this family?
你这是叫我监视我的朋友们
You're asking me to spy on my friends?
没错
Yes.
我不会这么做的
Well, I'm not going to do it.
没什么能逼我答应你
Nothing would make me agree to that!
我不是间谍
I am not a spy.
我们认为你是最理想的人选 帕特鲁肯先生
We think you're ideal, Mr Petrukhin.
我们很难进入那栋房♥子和花♥园♥
It's very difficult for us to get access to that house and garden.
所以你是完美的人选 帕特鲁肯先生
That's why you're perfect, Mr Petrukhin.
我想不出有什么原因能让你们
What conceivable reason could there be
对一位战争英雄和他的妻子感兴趣
for a war hero and his wife to be of interest to you?
所以我们才需要你帮忙找出原因 帕特鲁肯先生
That is why we need your help, Mr Petrukhin, to find that out.
你什么都不知道比较好 保证你的安全
It's best you know nothing at all, to keep you safe.
我绝对不会这么做
I absolutely will not do it.
我非常喜欢这家人
I like these people enormously.
我直截了当告诉你 我不会做你叫我做的事
I will categorically not do what you ask.
我想你会照做的 帕特鲁肯先生
I think you will, Mr Petrukhin.
事实上 我知道你会的
In fact, I know you will.
这关系到你的生意和家人
Your business and your family's wellbeing depend upon it.
如果你答应 你至少会得到
If you do this, you will get at least some orders
政♥府♥下的一些订单
from the Government
订购你的员工呼叫器
for your staff locator.
你还没接到任何订单 不是吗
And you have no other orders for it, do you?
你以为我会相信你的话吗
You expect me to believe that?
但你必须先帮我们
But you need to help us first.
去看看出什么事了
Go and see what the problem is.
戈德温小姐应该已经走了
Miss Godwin will have left.
这太过分了
This is horrible.
你想让我左右为难
You're trying to give me an impossible choice.
不 你好像没有选择余地 帕特鲁肯先生
No, I'm not sure it's even a choice, Mr Petrukhin.
这样一来 你的公♥司♥不会破产
This way, your firm avoids bankruptcy.
你的未来有了保障
Your future is secure.
不如这样吧
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表