剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
你之前在担心的就是这件事吗 帕特鲁肯先生
Is that what's been worrying you all this time, Mr Petrukhin?
我们也许养了一条苏联狗
That we might have a Soviet dog?
那你想让我做什么
So, what do you want me to do?
因为总有附加条件 不是吗
Because there's always a catch, isn't there?
我们希望你回到那个房♥子里
We want you to go back to the house,
再去一次肖家
to the Shaws' house, one more time.
我不会再收到邀请了
I won't be invited there again.
我拍照令他们起了疑心
They have become suspicious about me taking photos,
开始问我很多问题
they've started me asking a lot of questions.
但他们也喜欢你 不是吗
But they also like you, don't they?
非常喜欢你
They like you very much.
是吗 你怎么知道
Do they? How do you know that?
只需看照片就行了
Well, we only have to look at these photographs.
几乎像恋爱一般 不是吗
It's almost a love affair, isn't it?
你身上有他们非常欣赏的东西
There's something about you they really appreciate.
所以你只需要约肖先生吃午餐
So, you just have to take Mr Shaw out for lunch.
应该就能让事情进行下去了 我能肯定
That'll get the ball rolling again, I'm sure.
当然了 午餐钱我们出
And we'll pay for the meal, of course.
可我为什么要继续呢
And why would I want to go back?
除了这是我的爱国义务之外
Apart from it being my patriotic duty, of course?
还是同样的理由 因为你也很喜欢他们
For the same reason. Because you like them very much.
这你也知道
You know that too, do you?
不是很明显吗 这些照片都能说明
It's obvious, isn't it? All the photos tell us that.
如果他们交错了朋友 而你可以阻止他们
And if somehow they're keeping bad company, and you can help them
你会希望这么做的 不是吗
by stopping that, you'd want to do that, wouldn't you?
帮忙拯救他们
Help save them.
-拯救他们 -是的
- Save them? - Yes,
有件事你还不知道 帕特鲁肯先生
there's something you don't know, Mr Petrukhin,
因为这件事从未被公开过 他们的儿子安东尼
because it was never been made public - their son Anthony
五年前 在过完21岁生日的第二天失踪了
went missing the day after his 21st birthday, five years ago.
到现在还没有找到他
And no-one has ever been able to find him.
我不知道这件事
I hadn't heard that, no.
太可怕了 没人知道为什么吗
What a terrible thing to happen. And nobody knows why?
是的 所以跟他们谈谈这事
No. So talk to them about it.
他们需要倾诉的对象 他们会很感激你的
They'll want somebody to confide to. They'll appreciate it.
那我该怎么说 我是如何得知这事的呢
And how am I meant to know about it?
可能是你女儿告诉你的
Probably because your daughter told you.
我很确定她已经知道了
I'm pretty sure she must know.
你看 你的照片里蕴含了那么多信息
You see, there's so much in your pictures.
不是吗 帕特鲁肯先生
Isn't there, Mr Petrukhin?
如果他们再次邀请我去 你们想让我做什么
And what do you want me to do if I get invited back again?
-其实是一件很小的事情 -真的
- Something very small, in fact. - Indeed.
我们只想要你记住整栋房♥子的格局
We just want you to memorise the layout of the whole house,
谁住哪个房♥间
who uses which room.
如果我们要窃听那里
If we're going to bug the place,
就需要准确的内部构造信息
we'll need an accurate description of the interior.
你们不能直接窃听他们的电♥话♥吗
You can't just listen to their phone calls?
-那不是更简单吗 -我们已经窃听了
- Wouldn't that be simpler? - We're already doing that.
但他们在电♥话♥里从来不提重要的事
But nothing of interest is ever mentioned in their calls.
我怀疑他们知道我们在窃听
I expect they know we're listening.
所以 和你心中所惧相反 帕特鲁肯先生
So, contrary to your worst fears, Mr Petrukhin,
任务越来越简单了
the tasks are getting easier!
乔治奥 就是这位先生
Ah, Giorgio, this is the gentlemen.
萨缪尔 抱歉
Samuel, do forgive me!
政客们总是会迟到 不是吗
Politicians are always late, aren't they?
也只有这件事他们能持之以恒了
It's the only thing they can be relied on to do consistently.
请不必担心 我没等多久
Please, don't worry. I haven't been here long.
别骗我了 我迟到了20分钟
Liar, I'm 20 minutes late!
相反地 士兵们总是很准时
Soldiers are always on time on the other hand,
所以让别人等我 我还是会很不好意思
so I still really mind when I keep people waiting.
整个餐厅的人好像都认出你了
The whole restaurant seems to have recognised you.
我假装我没看到
I pretend I can't see it.
如果你认真了 你脑子里会浮现很多奇怪的东西
If you take it seriously, it does funny things to your brain.
那位女士问您能否在这上面签个名 先生
The lady over there asked if you'd autograph this for her, sir.
当然可以
Yes, of course.
你每次出门都会这样吗
Does that happen every time you go out?
几乎每次都会
Nearly always.
因为我在战争期间总出现在新闻上
It's because I was in the newsreels during the war.
当然 我还记得
Of course, I remember.
而且他们把我的书拍成了电影
And they made a movie of my book,
所以我真的是碰巧成名了
so I became famous by accident really.
不过都会过去的 这种事情不会长久
Anyway, it'll pass. These things never last.
所以如果一个人
That's why it's so wonderful
偶尔可以展露本性 那真是太美妙了
when one can be oneself for a change.
偶尔犯一次傻
To be tremendously silly,
就像我们那次卡车历险记
like we were with our little adventure with the lorry.
-是的 -时局已如此险恶
- Indeed! - And with the world in such a perilous state,
-找点乐趣太重要了 不是吗 -是的
- a little fun is essential, don't you agree? - I do.
而现在这种乐趣太难找了
And it's so hard to find, at the moment.
没错 萨缪尔
It is, Samuel.
俄♥国♥人 俄♥国♥人 俄♥国♥人
The Russians, the Russians, the Russians.
你是因此才约我出来吃午餐的吗
Is that why you asked me out to lunch,
让我们能再犯犯傻
so that we could make idiots of ourselves again?
-我真希望是这样 -当然
- I really hope it is! - Absolutely.
我们去钓鱼那天过得很棒
That was an amazing day, when we went fishing.
可不是嘛
It was, wasn't it?
你一定要再来一次
Well, you must come again
一有空就来 带上你妻子
as soon as you are able, you and your wife.
我们乐意至极
I'm sure we would love that.
-事实上我们下周就有个聚会 -聚会
- In fact, next week we have a gathering. - A gathering?
是的 很显然沃特要发表重要讲话
Yes, Walter is giving a talk of huge importance apparently.
关于什么的
What's it about?
据沃特说 是非常重要的事
Something crucial according to Walter.
不容错过
Not to be missed.
我们看了一晚上电视了
We've watched the television all night
可你一句话都没有说过 萨缪尔
and you've not said a single word, Samuel.
我知道
I know.
发生什么事了 是不是
Something has happened, hasn't it?
我真希望你能告诉我
I wish you'd tell me.
是工厂的事吗 生意不好做吗
Is it the factory? Is business very difficult?
工作上出了点情况
We have a situation at work.
有两方人 我不知道该相信哪一方
Two groups of people, I don't know which of them to believe.
那你就得问合适的问题 不断挖掘
Then you have to keep asking the right questions, keep digging
直到了解真♥相♥ 就跟你以前那样 亲爱的
until you've worked it out, as you always do, my dear.
我必须搞清楚
I must work it out.
我有件事要麻烦你
I have one favour to ask of you,
你能跟我一起去肖家吗 最后一次 求你了
Will you come to the Shaws' with me? One last time? Please.
这么快就回来了
Back so soon?
我以为你一晚上都要待在舞会呢
I thought you were staying at the ball all night?
我改主意了 没多少人去
Well, I changed my mind. It wasn't very well attended.
不必担心 这次我什么都没错过
Don't worry, I'm not missing anything with this one.
首先 舞会上几乎没有男人
There were hardly any men there, for a start.
你们好
Hello!
别担心 你们都很安全
Don't worry, you're all quite safe.
女恶魔今晚休息
The she-devil is having a night off.
汉娜
Hannah?
爸爸
Dad?
抱歉打扰你休息了
I'm sorry to disturb you.
我有很重要的事要问你 汉娜
I have to ask you something important, Hannah.
什么事 爸爸
Yes, Dad?
你知道肖太太的儿子安东尼早就失踪了吗
Did you know that Mrs Shaw's son Anthony had disappeared?
是的 我知道
I did, yes.
她让我不要跟任何人说 所以我想着还是别告诉你
She told me not to tell anyone, so I thought it was best not to.
好 我没有生气
Right. I'm not angry.
我只是想知道
I just needed to know.
我真高兴她决定告诉你了
I'm so pleased she decided to tell you.
真不可思议 不是吗 他就那么消失了
It's extraordinary, isn't it, him just vanishing like that?
没错
Yes.
我很高兴我们消除了分歧
I'm glad we've resolved our differences.
你永远都不会离开的 是不是
You won't ever go away, will you?
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表