剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
我没有
I don't.
没有确凿的证据
Nothing at all that's conclusive.
但我正在想办法
But I'm working on it.
我知道你不会相信我
I know that you won't believe me.
对 我不相信你
No, I don't believe you.
-完全不信 -当然了
- Not at all. - Of course not.
你为什么要相信我 换做我也不信
Why should you? I wouldn't believe it either.
所以你得自己找出证据 对吗
So you'll need to find your own evidence, won't you?
主动搜寻 查出谁说的才是真话
Seek it out, find out who's telling the truth.
因为我知道你不是在为俄♥国♥人效力 萨缪尔
Because I know you're not working for the Russians, Samuel.
但我给你一句善意的提醒
But a gentle word of warning.
不管你做什么 都别让他们看见
Don't, whatever you do, let them see what you're doing.
否则他们会解决你的
Because they'll deal with you if they do.
解决我
Deal with me?
没错
Yes.
我会尽我所能帮助你 萨缪尔
I will do everything I can to help you, Samuel.
谢谢 贝蒂
Thank you, Betty.
肖太太 我只知道这个地址
伦敦 红狮公♥寓♥
保罗·莱德布里
老天 太棒了
Goodness me. Wonderful.
我们既有茶也有香槟 帕特鲁肯先生
We have both tea and champagne, Mr Petrukhin.
庆祝合同的签订
To celebrate the signing of the contract.
你知道更特别的是什么吗
And what is even more special?
戈德温小姐今天还准备了饼干
Miss Godwin here has provided biscuits today.
我们平时从来没饼干吃
We never, ever get biscuits normally.
今天可是签订合同的好日子
The day we sign the contract.
别一脸严肃啊 萨缪尔先生
Don't look so serious, Mr Samuel!
这可是重要时刻 过了这么久终于迎来快乐的一刻
This is a big moment - a joyous moment after all this time!
确实 但每个人表达快乐的方式不尽相同 对吧
Indeed. But then we all show joy differently, don't we?
你没料到会有这一刻 对不对
Never thought this moment would come, did you?
应该找人拍张照片 记录签约过程
Someone should take a picture of the signing!
员工呼叫器的首份合同
The first contract for the staff locator.
没错 说不定还有历史意义
Yes, it could even be of historic interest.
对 事实上 相机就在我手提箱里
Yes. Yes, I have, in fact, got the camera in my briefcase.
因为你也知道 我一直想归还
Because I keep trying to return it, as you know.
今天不冲我吠了吗
Not snarling at me today, I see.
我最好去把合约签了 对吧
I'd better go and sign the contract, hadn't I?
我当然该签了
Of course I should.
我明智的朋友
你听得懂俄语吗 小家伙
你听得懂吗
你为什么能听懂俄语
你为什么能听懂
Why do you understand that?
火箭之夏
第一季 第三集
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表