剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
- Do you still worry about that? - Yes, all the time.
在我看到世界末日钟后 就更糟糕了
And now I've seen the Doomsday Clock, it's worse, of course.
我一直对年轻人的想法很感兴趣
I've always been interested in what young people are thinking.
他们担心我们的世界会发生什么
How they worry about what could happen to our world.
世界毁灭
Its destruction.
摧毁一切的最后一场战争
The final war that could end all this.
屠宰场
我想你说得对
I think you might be right.
菲尔德先生 有什么能帮你
Mr Field, what can I do for you?
你可以帮我找到帕特鲁肯先生
You can find Mr Petrukhin for me.
能看看生产这些东西的地方 挺好的
It's good to see where these things are made.
在第一次演示会后 我就一直相信这产品
I was always a believer, ever since the first demonstration.
-帕特鲁肯先生在哪 -我不能告诉你
- So, where is Mr Petrukhin? - I can't tell you that.
-为什么 -因为他不信任你
- Why ever not? - Because he doesn't trust you.
枪击发生时 你不在现场
You weren't there when the shooting happened.
这事其实很简单 约翰逊先生
It really is very simple, Mr Johnson.
我们要知道萨缪尔先生的下落才能保护他
We need to know where Samuel is in order to protect him.
所以你打算告诉我他在哪吗
So, are you going to tell me where he is?
我不会说的
I'm not, no.
而且 我也不知道
And, as it happens, I don't know.
-你不知道 -没错
- You don't? - No.
这对我们来说都很遗憾
Well, that is a great pity for all our sakes.
我决心不让情况恶化下去
I'm absolutely determined this situation does not become even
约翰逊先生 我不希望再有人受伤
messier, Mr Johnson. I don't want anybody else to get hurt.
我当然不希望看到萨缪尔出事
I certainly don't want to see anything happen to Samuel.
你觉得这些动物就是关键
So, these tiny animals are what you feel it's all about?
没错 特别是这一只
Yes. Yes, they are. Especially this one.
我必须说实话 肖太太
I have to be honest, Mrs Shaw.
我觉得这条线索太牵强
I think this is a very slender lead.
你也知道 我看遍了安东尼所有画作
I've looked through all of Anthony's drawings and paintings,
里面包含各种内容
as you know, and there's all sorts of things.
有花朵和战舰
There's flowers and battleships...
我想追查这条线索 斯皮尔曼先生
I want to follow this line of inquiry, Mr Spearman.
这是目前最接近真♥相♥的
I think it's the nearest we've got.
你照我说的去做了吗
Have you done what I've asked you to do?
打听消息了吗
You have made enquiries?
我去了
I have, yes.
今天我去了西区唯二的两家素食餐厅
Today I visited the only two vegetarian restaurants in
没有迹象表明你儿子在那里工作
the West End and there is no sign of your son working there,
用餐 或曾去过
eating there, ever having been there.
我也找过素食者协会
I also spoke to the Vegetarian Society and they've had
他们没联♥系♥过他 或与他描述相符的人
no contact with him or anybody answering his description.
我知道了
I see.
那只提供素食的旅馆呢
And what about the hotels serving purely vegetarian food?
有一家在苏格兰的西海岸
Well, there's one on the west coast of Scotland
还有一家近一点 在诺福克郡
and there is one a little nearer in Norfolk.
你真想让我去看看吗
Do you really want me to visit them?
不 我会亲自去诺福克那家旅馆
No, I will visit the one in Norfolk myself.
事实上 我今晚就去 今天就出发
I'll go there tonight. In fact, I will go there today.
-你是不是来错地方了 -什么
- Aren't you in the wrong country, mate? - What?!
这儿的香蕉已经吃光啦
We'll run well out of bananas.
-有种过来 -算了
- Come over here! - Leave it!
-穿傻♥逼♥上衣那个 过来 -别跟他们计较
- You in the stupid top, come here! - They're not worth it!
-滚回去 -有种过来试试
- Go back where you belong! - Come on, mate, come try it!
滚回老家去
Get back to where you're from!
我们知道你在哪 等会再跟你算账
We know where you are, mate. We'll see you later.
她在这儿呢
There she is.
我们想着你可能需要人陪
We just thought you probably needed some company.
我自己能行
I get by myself, you know.
我正好在学习
I've been studying, as it happens.
再说 我得努力考上大学
Besides, I've got to try to get to university, and that means
那意味着我需要奖学金 所以我一直挺忙的
I've got to get a scholarship, so I've been quite busy, actually.
-那你需要散散心 -没错
- Then you'll need some distraction, won't you? - Yes.
埃丝特给你带了封信
Esther's brought you a letter.
是寄到工厂的
It was delivered to the factory.
她现在住在这儿了
She's living here now, you know.
埃丝特的妈妈搬去她男友家了
Esther's mum's moved in with her boyfriend.
对你来说再好不过了
It couldn't be better for you.
是我朋友尼古拉斯寄来的
It's from my friend Nicholas.
他是极少数我能交心的人
He's one of the few people I can talk to -
当然了 除你以外 很可惜
apart from you, of course. It's a pity.
他说他放弃写小说了 但他现在改写笑话
He says he's given up his novel, but he's writing jokes now,
和喜剧小品 尝试通过写这些来谋生
and comedy sketches, and trying to make his living that way.
埃丝特 我真的好想他
Oh, Esther, I've missed him so much.
我很想跟他谈谈我父亲
And I've so wanted to talk to him about my father
以及他的遭遇
and what happened to him.
我很担心我爸爸 埃丝特
I'm so worried about my dad, Esther.
萨缪尔 萨缪尔
Samuel? Samuel?
萨缪尔
Samuel?!
萨缪尔 真的是你
Samuel, it is you!
-沃林顿勋爵 -老天 别再这么叫我了
- Lord Wallington? - Oh, goodness sakes, stop calling me that.
请叫我亚瑟
Arthur, please!
-是凯瑟琳告诉你我在这的吗 -凯瑟琳 不是啊
- Did Kathleen tell you that I was here? - Kathleen? No.
-怎么 她知道你在这吗 -应该不知道
- Why, does she know you're here? - I don't think so.
我只是在想你是怎么找到我的
I was just trying to work out how you found me.
不 没人告诉过我
No, no, nobody told me.
我打电♥话♥给医院
I rang the hospital and
劝他们认真对待你的侍者机器
encouraged them to take your bellboy machine
为你说说好话 结果他们说你就在这儿
seriously, put in a word, and they said you were here,
-研究医院的运作方式 -确实如此
- making a study of the workings of the hospital. - I am, yes.
虽然知道的人很少
Although very few people know about it.
总之这正是我来的原因 来救你 萨缪尔
Anyway, that's the reason I've come here, to rescue you, Samuel.
-救我 -没错 你不能再在这儿住下去了
- Rescue me? - Yes, you can't be staying another night here,
吃难吃的医院食物
eating ghastly hospital food,
我和理查德要带你出去吃顿讲究的
so, Richard and I are going to take you out for a slap-up meal.
怎么样
How does that sound?
还有一个人我想让你见见
And there's somebody we'd like you to meet.
我想租一晚单人间
I'd like a single room for one night, please.
-您预订了吗 -没有
- You haven't booked? - I have not, no.
请在这儿签名 女士
If you could sign your name, please, madam.
米尔顿夫人
So, Mrs Milton,
您知道本旅馆
you do realise this hotel serves only
-只提供素食吧 -我知道
- vegetarian food at all meals? - I do, yes.
也不能带含肉的三明治
And no meat can be brought into the hotel in either
-或零食进来 -我明白
- sandwiches or snacks. - I understand.
很好
Good.
不是所有人都能理解的
Not everybody appreciates that.
您是如何得知我们旅馆的
How did you come to hear about us?
素食者协会
The Vegetarian Society.
-您是会员吗 -不是 但我准备加入
- Are you a member? - No, but I am about to join.
房♥间很好 谢谢你
It's a nice room, thank you.
是否还有几个年纪跟你相仿的年轻人在这工作
Are there several young men of your age working at this hotel?
是有几个 女士
There are a few, yes, madam.
-你在这工作很久了吗 -两年了 女士
- And have you worked here long? - Two years, madam.
还有其他需要吗 女士
Is there anything else, madam?
暂时没有了
No, not at the moment.
谢谢你
Thank you.
萨缪尔 这位是我们尊贵的用餐同伴
So, Samuel, meet our very distinguished dining companion,
雷金纳德·马多克斯爵士 将军大人
Sir Reginald Maddox, the general.
你就是那位发明家
Ah, yes, you're the inventor chap.
很高兴认识你
Delighted to meet you.
现在大家都在看我们
Now everyone's looking at us.
理查德几乎到哪儿都会引人注目
Richard does have that effect on people almost wherever he goes.
才不是呢 胡说
Not everywhere, that's rubbish.
在议会就肯定不是
Not in Parliament, certainly.
我们需要在周围拉个屏风 对吧
We need a screen put around us, don't we?
你有带那个侍者呼叫器吗
So, do you have your bellboy pager thing on you?
正好带了 我到哪儿都带着它
I do, as it happens. I never go anywhere without it.
外形很有趣 我想应该很有用
Funny-looking thing. Bloody useful, I expect.
-我听说你中枪了 -对 在一个空军基地
- I hear you got shot at. - Yes, at an airbase.
-事实上有两人被杀了 -肮脏的勾当
- Two people were killed, in fact. - Nasty business.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表