剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
They get less and less likely with each year, of course.
我甚至去了苏塞克斯的海滩
I even went to a beach in Sussex I took him to
他7岁那年我带他去过
when he was seven,
他很喜欢那里
which he particularly loved.
好像海滩会有什么线索一样
As if there would be any sign on a beach.
任何可能都值得一试
Everything's worth trying.
最近我又开始考虑利用公众的关注
I've even been thinking of publicity again.
由于理查德的身份
We never went to the newspapers
我们从没在报纸上刊登过消息
because of Richard's position, of course.
肖先生如此有名
It's never too late for the newspapers,
利用报纸永远为时不晚
given that Mr Shaw is quite famous.
这周我一直在回想我们最后一餐时的情景
This week, I've been going over and over his last meal with us.
以前我也经常回想
I've done it so many times before,
但是这周的频率比以往更高
but this week I've done it more intensely than I've ever done.
我们一起吃的最后一顿饭
The last meal we had together
也是我最后一次见他
the last time I saw him.
我试着从中找出线索
I'm seeing if I can get any clue,
能解释那顿饭到底出了什么问题 哪怕一丝线索
any clue at all of what might've happened from that meal.
当时他就是吃饭 然后
He was just eating, and then
我常常会回想这一段
I think about this bit so often -
他很小心地把椅子推了回去
he puts his chair back at the table, so carefully.
动作轻巧流畅
So neat and perfect.
接着他去了隔壁房♥间
And then he went into the room next door
用留声机放了几张唱片
and played some records on the gramophone.
我努力回想
And I try so hard,
很努力地回想
I try so hard,
他放的那张唱片会不会透露什么线索
to see if the record he's playing will tell me anything.
我要是能看见标签就好了
If I can read the label.
我记不起他到底放了哪一张
But I can't really remember which one he played.
那只是普通的舞曲
It was just dance music.
那顿饭和平常一样
It was such an ordinary meal.
那是平常的一天
Such an ordinary day.
我反复播放和他在一起的回忆
Every memory I have of him, I replay.
但那似乎和今天一样 和每天都一样
And it's as if what happens now, what happens day-to-day now,
我不想再记起那件事
I don't want to remember any of it.
不想再深陷其中
I don't want it to stay with me,
这样我才能不受其扰 活在当下
so that it doesn't get in the way of what I have to remember.
你那么做很合理
It makes perfect sense.
-哪件事 -一次次地回想吃饭的情景
- What does? - Replaying the meal over and over again.
你知道我还觉得什么很合理吗
But do you know what also makes perfect sense to me?
你再给他所有朋友及他们的父母打电♥话♥
You calling all his friends again, and all the parents...
但你每隔几周也会这么做 对吗
But you do that every few weeks, don't you?
然后去见他们 至少我希望你去了
And you go and see them, too - at least, I hope you do.
这就是我们...
That's why we're...
这就是你们雇我的原因 没错
That's why you're paying me. Yes.
但是他们不喜欢和胖子私♥家♥侦♥探♥谈话
But they don't like talking to a fat private detective.
也不喜欢接到我的电♥话♥
They don't like taking my telephone calls either.
他们讨厌我致电他们 我打过很多次
Well, they hate me calling, and I've called and called them.
因为他们没什么能告诉我的
Because they have nothing to tell me,
那让他们感到内疚
and that makes them feel guilty.
肖太太
Mrs Shaw...
永远不要停止打给他们
...never stop calling them.
民防志愿者会议
免费苹果 每人取一个
汉娜
Hannah!
他们看起来都很正常
They all look quite normal.
我来之前不知道谁会那么疯
I didn't know who'd be crazy enough
自愿做核辐射受害者
to volunteer to be nuclear victims!
-那你是觉得我疯了 -不 当然不是
- So you think I'm crazy, then? - No, no, of course not!
你这么做是因为你是作家 想得到写作素材
You're doing it because you're a writer, to get material,
利用这段经历写出一本精彩的书
get an exciting book out of it.
当然了 还为了得到一个免费苹果
And to get a free apple, of course.
你们是来帮忙训练我们的紧急救援人员
You are here to help train our emergency personnel
在遇到发生几率极小的核袭击时...
in the unlikely event of a nuclear attack...
整个红色♥区♥域 一个炸♥弹♥就能攻击这么大范围吗
All that red area? Is that what one bomb would do?
至少
At least.
但我觉得我们的小演习范围会稍微小点
But I feel our little exercise will be somewhat smaller.
太可怕了
That's very frightening.
我们将在伦敦六条不同的街道
Now, our exercise will be carried out
同时进行演习
in six London streets simultaneously.
你们将前往其中一条街
You will be in one of those streets.
到时会疏散和隔离该区域
The area will be evacuated and cordoned off.
现在花点时间研究这张地图
Now, take a moment to study this map.
汉娜 你不需要这么做
Hannah, you don't need to do this.
或许你该问问其他人 这是不是个好主意
Maybe you should ask someone else if it's a good idea.
听听别人的意见
Get a second opinion.
不 我是来找你的 不是我爸爸
No, no. I've come to see you, not my father.
我们之前见面时 我很失礼 没问你的名字
When we met before, I very rudely never asked you your name.
那么 埃丝特
So, Esther,
我知道我不会手语 语速也过快
I know I can't do sign language and I talk too quickly,
我还经常扭头看别的地方 那一定很气人
and I look away all the time, which must be infuriating.
但你周末愿意跟我去喝杯咖啡吗
But would you like to meet for a cup of coffee at the weekend?
就你跟我
Just you and me?
你好 我想找莱德布里女士
Hello, can I talk to Lady Ledbury, please?
-你是哪位 -凯瑟琳·肖
- Who's speaking? - It's Kathleen Shaw.
请稍等
One moment, please.
-肖太太 -你好 西莉亚 我打来是想...
- Mrs Shaw? - Hello, Celia, I was just calling...
恐怕我没听到任何消息 肖太太
I'm afraid I have absolutely no news for you, Mrs Shaw.
如果有 我肯定会联♥系♥你的
Of course I would be in touch if there was.
当然 我明白
Yes, I realise.
我就想看看 我能不能问一下保罗
I just wondered if there was any chance of talking to Paul,
因为他和安东尼常待在一起
because he and Anthony spent so much time together.
保罗现在在家吗
Paul's not there with you now, by any chance?
他不在 他去了南法
No, he's not, he's in the south of France.
如果他知道些什么 当时一定立刻就告诉你了
Of course if he knew anything he would've said so immediately,
要是从朋友那儿听到消息他也会说的
or if he had heard anything from his friends.
-我知道你一定明白的 肖太太 -我明白
- I know you must understand that, Mrs Shaw. - Yes, I do.
但我想知道我能否跟保罗见一面
But I wonder if it would be possible to see Paul,
或是跟他通电♥话♥
or talk to him on the phone,
没准他能唤起我一些回忆
just in case he jogs my memory about something.
我当然会帮你问他
I will ask him, of course,
但保罗肯定也没什么可补充的了
but I'm quite sure Paul has nothing to add.
但你确实会帮我问他的吧
But you will ask him?
等他回来我就问他 再见 肖太太
I will, on his return. Goodbye, Mrs Shaw.
抱歉 我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late!
我最近经常迟到
It just keeps happening at the moment.
散完步后 我请你吃午餐 埃丝特
After our walk, I'm going to take you out to lunch, Esther.
因为我需要你的建议
Because I need your advice.
好吧
Ok...
那我现在就问你
I'll ask you now, then.
我认识一个男人 他是个作家
So, I know this man, who's a writer.
他不是我男朋友 不是的
He's not a boyfriend, no,
但他叫我去做一件很奇怪的事
but he's asked me to do something very strange.
扮演幸存者 但愿是幸存者
Play a survivor - well, I hope it's a survivor!
民防组织要进行核袭击演习
of a nuclear attack in a Civil Defence exercise.
需要志愿者
They need volunteers.
不意外 演习跟一个重要派对在同一天
And of course it's the same day as an important party
我该去派对的 但我肯定去不了
which I shouldn't miss, but I will,
因为我不知道核袭击通常持续多久
because I have no idea how long nuclear attacks normally last.
而且我有点想去参加演习
And I sort of want to go to it, the exercise...
虽然我不知道为什么
..although I'm not quite sure why.
我不能再闯祸了
I can't get into any more trouble,
我是指不去参加派对
you know, not being at the party,
因为我曾错过了觐见女王 埃丝特
because I missed the Queen, Esther!
我迟到了 被挡在门外
I was late and got locked out.
从那之后我不得不一直对我父母说谎
And I've had to lie to my parents ever since.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
去吧
亲爱的萨什卡 你好吗
Darling Sashenka, how are you?
从你写给爸妈的信里看来 你很快乐
You sound very happy in your letters to Mum and Dad.
而我则做了很坏的事
I, on the other hand, have done something very bad,
我暂时不能告诉你
which I can't tell you about yet.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表