剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
这时候就该我的好朋友理查德出场了
This is where my dear friend Richard here comes in.
战争英雄 已经深受公众欢迎
War hero, already immensely popular with the public.
他说什么公众都会信的
They will believe everything he says.
他将领导政♥府♥
He will lead the new government
帮助我们扭转目前灾难性的局势
and help us reverse the disastrous direction we've been heading in,
阻止局势一天一天恶化下去
which is deteriorating by the day.
你现在懂了吧 萨缪尔
You understand now, Samuel?
我相信 他懂的
He understands, I'm sure.
我懂了
Yes, I do.
这个计划会行得通吗
And will it work, this plan?
当然 我没发现有任何阻力
Oh, yes. I can't see anything stopping it.
即便参与人数如此之多
Even with so many people being involved.
保密工作意外的顺利
Secrecy has been preserved surprisingly well.
你的新手表显示几点了 萨缪尔
What time does your new watch say it is, Samuel?
快五点半了
Er...almost 5:30.
你的新手表慢了一分钟
It's one minute slow, your new watch.
我们眼看着就要进入今天的正题了
We're getting very close to the real business of the day.
我要再去喝一杯 提提精神
I'm going to get another drink now. Fortify myself.
他真是个伟人 不是吗
He's such an extraordinary man, isn't he?
如此富有远见
Such a terrific mind.
他一直都是我的人生导师
He's been like a teacher to me, really.
无论在任何方面 几乎提携了我一生
In everything, for most of my life.
而且他总让我意想不到
And he always surprises me.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
我说 你好 妈妈
I said, hello, Mum.
你好 安东尼
Hello, Anthony.
我的宝贝
My darling.
当我决定离开时
When I decided to go,
我没想走这么久
I never, ever meant it to be so long.
我知道我做错了 我让你很伤心
I know what I done is wrong, that I've hurt you horribly.
不 你不用这么说
No, you don't need to say that.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
-我没生气 -你一定怪我
- I'm not angry. - You must blame me!
你一定生气了 你应该气死了
You must be angry! You should be so...so furious!
不再是了
Not any more.
你回到我们身边了 回到我身边了
You are back with us, you are back with me.
这才是最重要的 我的宝贝
And that's all that matters, my darling boy.
而且这个全新的你等着我慢慢认识呢
And there's a whole different person to discover,
因为我显然不太了解以前的安东尼 是吗
because I never knew the old Anthony well enough, did I?
我从没认识到真正的安东尼
I never discovered the true Anthony.
但我现在会了
But I will now.
你找到我时 不是顺理成章就那么发生的
When you found me, it didn't just happen.
当你把我带离旅馆时 也没有停止
When you took me away from the hotel, it didn't stop.
我不能成为安东尼
I couldn't be Anthony...
你不用解释
You don't need to explain.
现在不用 也许永远都不用
Not now, maybe not ever.
随着我慢慢了解你 你的新嗓音和其他一切
And as I get to know you, with your new voice and everything,
你也会了解我
you'll find out about me.
至少我希望如此
I hope so, anyway.
因为我不会再像以前那样了
Because I am not going to be that same person again.
我不确定我以后会变成什么样
I don't quite know how it will be,
但我肯定你会帮助我的
but you'll help me, I'm sure.
首先 我永远不要再举办宴会了
I'm never going to hold another party, for a start.
不为亚瑟 不为沃尔顿 不为任何人
Not for Arthur, not for Walton, not for anyone.
知道吗
And do you know what?
我都没法给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥ 我还没法告诉他
I can't even ring your father, I can't tell him yet,
因为我不知道他在哪
because I don't know where he is.
他又去开没完没了的会了
He's at one of his endless important meetings.
但他一会儿会回来
But he'll be back later.
等待他的
And waiting for him
将会是他收到过的最好的礼物
will be the greatest present he's ever had.
做得好
Good show. Very good show.
我还在喝果汁呢 倒是走运
I'm still on the fruit juice, which is lucky.
我的演讲里有很多细节要理解
An awful lot of details to get across in my speech.
当然
Of course.
我想该开始了吧 演讲环节
I think it's about to start, isn't it - the speeches?
帕特鲁肯先生
Mr Petrukhin.
我听说你的传呼机会对我们大有帮助
Your bleeper is going to be useful to us, I hear.
当然 一定会的
Absolutely, I'm sure it will.
敬我们的计划
Here's to our plans.
我们都清楚 你不会跟别人提到半个字
Which we know you will never tell anybody about.
这杯酒敬你有朝一日加入我们
And here's to you joining us one day.
都结束了 是吗
Now it's over...isn't it?
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
你看上去很棒 妈妈
You look very good, Mum.
我好久没穿这件了
I haven't worn this for so long.
虽然我不再办宴会了
Just because I'm not going to have any more parties
不代表我不能梳妆打扮
doesn't mean I can't get dressed up
来庆祝喜事
when there's something to celebrate.
而今晚绝对有值得好好庆祝的大喜事
And there's certainly something to celebrate tonight.
等你父亲到家了 我们要先闹闹他
When your father gets home, we're going to start with a vengeance.
-他很快会回来吧 -对 很快
- He'll be home soon, then? - Yes. Very soon.
然后我们要吃点好的
And then we're going to have a feast.
当然 不吃肉
No meat, of course.
你正在打量观众 是吧
Studying the audience, are you?
有些人是奇怪的盟友 但他们都靠得住
Some of them are odd bedfellows, but they can all be relied on.
我才意识到 沃尔特呢 我到处没看到他
I just realised, where's Walter? I didn't see him anywhere.
因为沃尔特从来不是我们的一份子
Ah, that's because Walter was never one of us.
他是真心喜欢那些维多利亚式建筑
He really did like his Victorian buildings.
我居然感到紧张 兄弟
I'm surprisingly nervous, old chap.
也许能让别人来做 讲这些细节
Then maybe someone else can do it, give the details.
你又来了
There you go again.
坐下吧 萨缪尔
Take your seat, Samuel.
战略目标
战时指挥办公室
议会大厦
广播大楼
白金汉宫
我终于有机会正式欢迎各位了
So here's my chance to welcome you all formally.
我们都清楚为什么齐聚在此
We all know why we're here,
所以我没必要拐弯抹角了
so there's no need for me to beat about the bush,
但我还是得说情况越发紧急了
except to say that the situation has become even more urgent,
伦敦多地正发生暴♥乱♥
with these appalling riots in London.
这可是我们的首都啊
Riots in our capital!
因为我们错误地让那些人进入了我们的国家
Because of all the people we've unwisely let into our country.
现在 我要介绍我们的主讲人
Now, I am going to introduce you to our main speaker,
他将向你们介绍一些具体的行动细节
who will be going over some of the operational details for you.
当然用不着我提醒 今晚你们听到的一切
I hardly need to remind you that not a single word you hear tonight
都不能传出这个房♥间
must be breathed outside this room.
让我们热烈欢迎
It's a great privilege to welcome
我仰慕已久的好朋友
somebody I regard as a very good friend.
全英国最鼓舞人心的人物之一
One of the most inspirational figures in the country,
也是最具魅力的
and one of the most charming.
理查德·肖
Richard Shaw.
谢谢你 雷金纳德 真是过奖了
Thank you, Reginald, for that fulsome introduction.
永远都把我夸上天
Too flattering, as always.
我就直说了
I'm going to get straight to the point.
因为我们都知道这次会议为何意义重大
Because we all know why this is a momentous meeting.
尽管有件事我得先说一下
Although there is just one thing I want to say first.
我知道你们都不会用到这个词
I know none of you will use this word,
但别让任何人把这称为叛国
but let nobody call this treason.
我在从政前 曾当过多年的军人
I was a soldier for many years before I entered Parliament,
我可以告诉你们 这不是叛国
and I can tell you, this is not treason.
这是我们的使命
This is our duty.
没错
Hear, hear!
我们被迫采取行动是因为当今政♥府♥
We have been forced to act because of the extraordinary
做出了令人费解的决策
and incomprehensible decision of our present government
导致大英帝国分崩离析
to dismantle the British Empire.
我们都知道那会是灾难
We all know that will be a disaster!
说得好
Hear, hear!
把这些岛屿缩减为毫不重要的一块岩石
The reduction of these islands to an unimportant outcrop
世人将会嘲笑我们
that the rest of the world will treat with derision.
我们绝不能让这发生
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表