剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
Mrs Shaw, if that's possible.
或许可以定明天 埃丝特不用上班
Maybe tomorrow when Esther's not at work.
菲利普·琼斯医生请马上到儿科
Dr Philip Jones to Paediatrics immediately, please.
这里是自费病人的病房♥ 帕特鲁肯先生
So, these are the rooms for our private patients, Mr Petrukhin.
希望可以满足你的要求
I hope this will do.
当然
Absolutely.
很完美
It's perfect.
恐怕我们得收取你与自费病人
We will have to charge you the same rate,I'm afraid,
-相同的费用 -当然
- as our private patients. - Of course.
我只希望能够
I just want to be able to
从早到晚了解医院的运作方式
study the workings of the hospital around the clock,
帮助优化员工呼叫器
to help with the development of the staff locator.
那我们就回见了
I'll see you around the hospital, then,
-帕特鲁肯先生 -好
- Mr Petrukhin. - Yes, you will.
斯莫尔医生
Dr Small? You will keep the fact
我住在医院的事 你能保密吗
that I'm staying here strictly confidential?
我觉得尽可能少人知道
I think everything will work better that way,
会让我的工作更加顺利
if as few people as possible know about it.
你在哪 萨缪尔 你必须告诉我
Where are you, Samuel? You must tell me where you are.
你不知道比较好
It's best you don't know.
什么叫我不知道比较好
What do you mean, it's best I don't know?
这怎么可能呢
How on Earth can that possibly be true?
现在就是如此
Right now it is true.
我发现你有很多事情
I realise there's all sorts of things
都瞒着我 我没有那么傻
you're not telling me, I'm not that stupid!
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
你在火车站吗 萨缪尔
Are you at a train station, Samuel?
有人和你在一起吗
Is there somebody with you?
没人和我在一起 米瑞姆 当然没有
Nobody's with me, Miriam, of course not.
再放点钱 萨缪尔 你要断线了
Put in more money, Samuel, you're cutting off.
-我没有零钱了 我一会儿... -萨缪尔 萨缪尔
- I don't have any more change, I'll call you... - Samuel! Samuel!
你们好 不用站着 坐吧
Hello. There's no need to stand, please.
肖太太 这是埃丝特
Mrs Shaw, this is Esther.
很高兴见到你
I'm delighted to meet you.
抱歉我就直奔主题了
You'll forgive me if I come straight to the point.
你说你们得知了一些关于安东尼的消息
You've found something out about Anthony, you say?
我们之前去了一个派对 肖太太
We were at a party, Mrs Shaw,
那个叫保罗·莱德布里的男人也在
and that man,Paul Ledbury, was there.
埃丝特能读懂唇语
And Esther can lip-read,
她看到他对朋友说 她看见他说
and she saw him saying to his friends, she saw him say,
"他们从来不知道
"They never knew what he was really
他对什么感兴趣 他的父母
"Interested in, his parents.
他们毫无头绪"
"They never had any idea."
然后呢 他说了什么
And? What did he say then?
恐怕这就是全部信息了
I'm afraid we didn't find out any more.
你们大老远过来就为告诉我这个
You came all the way here to tell me that?
是的 我们觉得也许这会有用
Yes, well, we thought it might be useful.
单独看来 这句话确实另有深意
Well...on its own like that, it's tantalising, naturally,
但你们怎么知道
but how do you even know
他们在说安东尼呢
they were talking about Anthony?
他们绝对是在说安东尼
Oh, yes, they were, definitely.
但你没读到他指的是什么事
But you didn't catch what he was referring to?
你不能叫保罗·莱德布里告诉你吗
Can't you get Paul Ledbury to tell you?
我当然可以试试
Well, yes, I could certainly try,
但他总是不愿意跟我交谈
but he's always extremely reluctant to talk to me.
谢谢你们费心 你们心肠真好
Well, thank you, you're very kind for taking the trouble.
我想着既然我们都来了
I thought perhaps, now we're here,
而埃丝特观察力很敏锐
because Esther notices things sometimes,
或许我们可以看看安东尼的东西
maybe we could have a look at some of Anthony's things.
有何不可
Well...why not?
-抱歉打扰你了 玛丽姑妈 -进来 进来
- I'm sorry for disturbing you, Aunt Mary. - Come in, come in.
我喜欢下午躲在这里
I tend to hide away here in the afternoons
埋头读书
and bury myself in books.
-这位是埃丝特 -她听不见 她没法...
- This is Esther. - She's deaf, she can't...
我知道了 我的问题比起来就小多了
Oh, I see. It makes my problems seem very small.
没错 那是安东尼的画作之一
Yes, that's one of Anthony's pictures.
那是他15岁时画的
He was 15 when he did that.
我们认为这些都是世界末日的画面
We think they're images of the end of the world,
或是某场大风暴
or of some great storm.
他运用了各种风格 孩子作画常会这样
He painted in all sorts of styles, as children often tend to do.
马 这幅画里没有马啊
Horses? There aren't any horses in the picture.
对 真的有马
Oh, yes! Horses! So there are!
你发现了我们都没发现的东西
You've spotted something all the rest of us missed!
当然 我全都看过了
I've looked at all of these, of course.
但我从没发现什么隐藏信息
I've never seen anything hidden in them, though.
然后还有这幅
And then, of course, there's this.
他花了数月才完成
He spent months doing this.
这是他画的最后一幅画
It's the last bit of artwork he did.
是一个虚幻城市 未来世界
It's a sort of fantasy town, a futuristic place.
所有人看起来都像定住了 不是吗
All the people look like they're frozen, don't they?
仿佛他们因某种巨大的力量动弹不得
Like they've been stopped moving by some tremendous force.
也许是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前的一刻
Maybe it's the moment before the bomb.
你看到了什么 对 有很多鸟
What have you seen? Oh, yes. There are lots of birds.
他画了很多细节
He drew so much detail.
连飞机里也画了人
There are even people inside the aeroplane.
但屋顶上有火鸡 不是很奇怪吗
But isn't it odd - turkeys on the rooftops?
对 是兔子
Oh, yes, the rabbit.
我之前好像没注意到这个
Not sure I'd noticed that one before.
我觉得我们需要放大镜
I think we need a magnifying glass.
埃丝特 你发现了整个动物园
Esther, you've uncovered a whole zoo!
我注意到了有鸟 但没发现这些
I'd noticed the birds, but none of these.
就像那个儿童游戏 从森林里找到老虎
It's like a children's game where you have to spot the tiger
但这幅画里到处都是动物
in the forest, but here they're everywhere.
因为他喜欢动物
Because he liked animals.
也许他去了动物园
Maybe he went to a zoo.
也许这段时间他一直在动物园工作
Maybe he's been working at a zoo all this time.
但它们都是农场的家畜
But they're all farm animals.
那或许是去了农场
Well, maybe a farm, then.
玛乔丽古董店
他在某个乡下的农场工作
He's working at a farm in the countryside somewhere.
不 跟动物园或农场都没关系
No, it's nothing to do with a zoo or a farm.
你看不出这幅画的含义吗
Can't you see what it's saying?
仔细看这些动物 然后再看这些人
Look at the animals and then look at the people.
你看不出来吗
Can't you see?
这幅画想表达的是 不要吃动物
It's about not eating animals, that's what it's about.
不要为吃肉杀死动物
It's about not killing animals for food.
人们定住了 因惊骇而动弹不得
People are frozen, caught in a moment of disgust
是因为动物占领了世界
because the animals have taken over!
动物不再是肉类
The animals are no longer meat!
所以才有那么多猪 牛和鸡
That's why there are so many pigs and cows and chickens,
因为没人再敢吃它们
because nobody dare eat them any more.
不可能
That can't be right.
安东尼从没提过不吃肉的事
Anthony never mentioned anything about not eating meat.
但孩子们都有自己的秘密 不是吗
But children have secrets, don't they?
这种事没有严重到要保密
This is not such a huge thing that it had to be kept secret.
宠物店
绝对不需要保密
Of course it didn't.
我们肯定不会阻止安东尼不吃肉
We never would have stopped Anthony from giving up meat.
我没从画里看出这个意思
I don't see that in the picture.
-我不认为是这样 -凯瑟琳
- I don't think it's that at all. - Kathy?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
这样做让人心情平静 不是吗
It makes one so calm, doesn't it?
喂食这些动物
Feeding these animals.
我们养它们正是为了这个目的
That's why we keep them, for precisely that.
在议会辛苦工作一整天
After being in Parliament all day and having to deal with some
还得面对一些自以为是的人
of the ridiculously self-important people there,
回家可以喂喂动物
to come and do this...
实在是太幸福了
..It's blissful.
我每次见到你 汉娜
Every time I see you, Hannah, I think of something
我都想到天空有东西落下
falling on us from the sky.
苏联人造卫星碎片或炸♥弹♥碎片
Bit of Sputnik or a bit of bomb.
-你仍然担心这种事吗 -是的 无时无刻不担心
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表