剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
你想知道我觉得是什么情况吗
Do you want to know what I think it is?
我觉得你裤子里藏着英国历史
I think you have some English history stuck down your trousers,
小巴纳巴斯 我说的对吗
Barnabas Minor, do you?
不 老师
Oh, no, sir.
你知道撒谎的惩罚是什么吗
Do you know what the punishment is for lying?
-打两下吗 老师 -两下
- Two strokes, sir? - Two strokes?!
还两下
Two strokes?!
当然不是了 至少十下
Certainly not! It's ten strokes - absolute minimum!
除非我同意你偷带历史进来
Unless I approve of the history you've sneaked in.
你裤子里都藏了谁
Who have you got down there?
忏悔者爱德华
Edward the Confessor?
忏悔者爱德华
Edward the Confessor?!
就连花♥园♥里都有人
There's even men in the garden.
他们说 是为了确保我们安全
It is to keep us safe, they said -
以防那个空军基地的疯子有同伙
just in case that madman at the airbase had an accomplice.
我们在这里不安全 米瑞姆
We're not safe here, Miriam.
汉娜 你能来一下吗
Hannah, can you come here, please?
有人知道他在对谁忏悔吗
Does anyone know what he was confessing to?
究竟有没有人知道
Does anyone out there have any idea?
为了我们全家的安全
For the safety of the family,
我希望接下来大家这么做
I want the following to happen.
萨沙回学校
Sasha will go back to school -
我已经和校长说过了
I've spoken to the headmaster,
因为我遇到的事
and because of what's happened to me,
萨沙不会被处罚
Sasha will not be punished.
谢天谢地
Well, thank God for that.
我们大家必须分开
And we all have to be split up
每个人都要在不同的地方
each of us has to be in a separate place.
为什么 全家人应该在一起
Whatever for? Surely the family ought to be together.
就分开几天 直到我了解到更多
It's only for a few days, until I have more information.
我保证这样做最好 米瑞姆
I promise this is for the best, Miriam.
你去你姐妹家住
You must go and stay with your sister.
然后留你一人吗
And leave you?
我不会这么做的 我不同意 萨缪尔
I won't do that, I won't agree to that, Samuel.
你必须这么做
You must do this.
我还不能解释为什么这很重要
I can't explain yet why it's so important,
但你必须这么做
but you must.
汉娜 你最近常去
And, Hannah, you have a new friend
她家过夜的新朋友是谁
that you've been staying with - who is it?
说吧
Come on!
是工厂里的埃丝特·戴维斯
It's Esther Davies from the factory.
埃丝特 老天 你一直住在埃丝特那里
Esther? Good Lord, you've been staying with Esther!
起码他们肯定不会去那里找你
Well, they'd never look for you there, at least.
你要去哪
And where are you going to be?
我还没决定 但肯定不是这里
I haven't decided yet. Not here, certainly.
我以前从未试过躲起来
I've never tried to disappear before.
明天晚上在汉普斯特德有场大宴会
There's a big party at Hampstead tomorrow night.
-我要不不去了 -不 去参加
- Should I not go to it? - No, go to that -
那里绝对安全
that will be perfectly safe.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们怎么会有危险呢 明明周围
How can we be in danger here when we're surrounded
都是特工 老天爷啊
by the secret service, for goodness' sake?
我就是要去查明此事
That's what I've got to find out.
祝大家晚安 走了 巴尼
So, it's goodnight from me, and it's go away, Barney.
马克斯·丹尼斯秀
走得再快些 走开 巴尼
More quickly than that. Go away, Barney!
领衔主演 马克斯·丹尼斯
巴尼·米彻姆
不用了 不用了
Please, please...
很高兴见到大家 请继续工作吧
It's good to see you all, but, please, back to work.
有可能 只是有可能
It's possible, just possible,
-我们全家都有危险 -什么
- that my family is in danger. - What?!
但他们抓到那个开枪的人了
But they got the guy who did the shooting.
是的 但事情可能不会就此结束
I know, but that might not be the end of it.
还有谁参与其中
Who else is involved, then?
但你不会有更多的危险
But you'll not be in any further danger
因为我什么都没告诉你
because I've told you nothing,
我需要继续向你保密
and I need to keep it like that.
你不能这样
You can't keep it like that.
我向你保证 这样最安全
I promise you, this is the safest course.
我必须消失几天
I have to disappear for a few days.
消失 你要如何消失
Disappear? How are you going to do that?
你都不知道怎么才能消失
You have no idea how to do that.
是 但我必须试试
I know, but I have to give it a try,
同时我会想明白怎样对我们最有利
while I work out what's in our best interests.
别相信菲尔德先生
Do not trust Mr Field.
别接他的电♥话♥
Do not answer his calls.
-也别让他进这里 -好的
- And do not let him in here. - Right.
我不会
I won't.
我们会有办法脱离险境的 考特尼
We will find a way out of this, Courtney.
我出去一会儿 雪莉
I'm just stepping out for a moment, Shirley.
喂 多调电子公♥司♥
Hello, Manytone Electrics.
帕特鲁肯先生 他刚...
Mr Petrukhin, yeah, he's just...
他到底在不在
Is he there or not?
肖太太
Mrs Shaw?
萨姆 你在啊
Sam, there you are.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you,
面对面谈
in person.
抱歉 我看不懂你在说什么
I'm sorry, I can't understand that.
我看不懂
I can't understand!
我跟你说了 我看不懂
I told you, I can't understand!
让开
Excuse me!
别这个样子 萨沙
Don't look like that, Sasha.
你回学校也不会有事的
You'll be all right back at school.
不会有惩罚
There'll be no punishment.
校长已经跟你父亲说过了
The headmaster has told your father that.
但他们可能会改主意
But maybe they'll change their mind.
他们肯定不会改主意的
They certainly won't change their mind,
在你父亲遇上这事之后
not after what's happened to your father.
但有一点非常重要 萨沙
But it's very important, Sasha,
你不要惹麻烦
that you keep out of trouble,
什么麻烦都不要惹
any sort of trouble.
我们现在要担心的事已经够多了
We have enough to worry about at the moment.
明白吗
Understand?
又回来这里了
Back here again, are you?
想跟我们讲讲吗 女士
Want to tell us about it, lady?
这太奇怪了 埃丝特
This is so strange, Esther.
为今晚的宴会做准备 感觉很没必要
Setting off for a ball tonight seems so unnecessary.
这就是为什么 别拒绝我 求你别
That's why - and don't say no, please don't say no -
这就是为什么我想让你跟我一起去
that's why I want you to come with me.
答应我吧 求你答应我吧
Say yes. Please say yes!
她们会不让你进 她们肯定会的
They won't let you in? Yes, they will.
她们现在都怕我 记得吗
They're frightened of me now, remember?
我还给你带了裙子
And I've brought you a dress.
所以我有这么多行李
That's why I've got so much luggage.
-干吗 -我来这里找一位肖太太
- Yes? - I've come to see a Mrs Shaw.
我想她在这里住
I believe she's staying here.
这里是有一位女士叫这个名字
There is a lady of that name here, yes.
有一位先生来找肖太太
There's a gentleman here for Mrs Shaw.
你来了
So, there you are.
这位先生想要见你 肖太太
This gentleman wishes to see you, Mrs Shaw.
所有访客最晚必须在9点45前离开
All callers must be out of the house by 9:45 at the latest.
除非这位访客有租♥房♥♥
Unless they have a room, of course.
你这里今晚有房♥间可以租给我吗
Do you have one I can have for tonight?
我从来不只租一晚
I don't let rooms out for one night only.
那肖太太要在这里住多久
So, how long is Mrs Shaw staying for?
我给她开了个特例
Well, I've made an exception for her.
我想我也可以再开个特例
So I suppose I could make a second exception.
提前支付 两基尼一晚
Paid for in advance, two guineas a night.
两基尼
Two guineas?
所有房♥间都只能住一人
All rooms are single occupancy, of course,
且9点45后每间房♥间必须只能有一个人
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表