剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
萨缪尔先生
Mr Samuel?
萨缪尔先生
Mr Samuel?
你需要治疗
You need treatment.
你中弹了
You've been hit.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
我总说
As I always say.
我说过他们在这儿会发疯的 但现在...
I said they were going mad here but now...
也没什么能做的
..There's nothing to do.
坐好别动 萨缪尔先生
You need to sit still, Mr Samuel,
他们会带你去医院
till they get you to hospital.
我没事
I'm perfectly fine.
他们会帮你清理伤口
They're just going to clean out the wound
看看你还受没受其他伤
and check there's nothing else wrong.
别让那个人回到医院
Don't let that man back in the hospital.
我会尽力的 萨缪尔先生
I'll do my best, Mr Samuel.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
你睡了快两天了 亲爱的
You've been asleep for nearly two days now, dear.
-你感觉好点了吗 -我还不确定
- Are you feeling any better? - I'm not sure quite yet.
机场那事是有个航♥空♥兵发疯了 他们是这么说的
An airman went berserk, that's what they say, at the airfield.
是吗
Is that what they're saying?
但你安全回到我们身边了
But you're safely back with us.
你马上就能回家了
And you'll be home very soon.
帕特鲁肯先生 帕特鲁肯先生
Mr Petrukhin... Mr Petrukhin?
你感染了
You have an infection.
我们得给你多用点抗生素
We need to get more antibiotics into you,
也就意味着你得多住几天院
which means you'll need to stay with us a few...
-我要见他 -你不能见他 不能探视
- I'd like to see him. - You can't see him, you cannot visit him,
现在不允许探视 不行
no visitors are allowed to see him, you cannot see him!
我有急事要见他
It is imperative that I see him!
我有事要告诉他
I have something to tell him!
你不能见他
You cannot see him!
我觉得他能闻到
I think he can smell it.
他肯定闻得到
I'm sure he can smell it.
我成功偷带了一个进来
I managed to smuggle one in.
我想着 只要大嚼高熟度的法国奶酪
I thought a quick munch on some really ripe French cheese,
萨缪尔就能马上痊愈
and Samuel will be up and about in no time.
我告诉他这是你的最爱
I told him it's your favourite thing.
几乎是 你忘了红酒
Almost - you're forgetting the wine.
红酒马上就来
That'll be coming soon.
你真好 还来探视他
It's very good of you to visit him.
不 别说傻话 我们都很喜欢你父亲
No, don't be silly. We love your father, we all do.
-他是个很特别的人 -是啊
- He's a unique fellow. - He is.
表面老套 但其实内心十分新潮 对吧
Seemingly old-fashioned but modern on the inside, isn't he?
我不禁想
I can't help thinking
不久后所有医院都会装上他的传呼机
soon all hospitals will be full of his bleeper.
事实上 我得拿笔记记一下
In fact, I must make a note
得和这里的医生谈谈传呼机的事
to speak to the doctors here about it.
那个钟表是什么意思
What's that clock?
那个钟表啊
Ah, the clock!
我不知道该不该告诉你
I'm not sure I should tell you.
我知道你有多担心炸♥弹♥和火箭
Knowing how worried you are about bombs and rockets.
这是世界末日钟
This...is the Doomsday Clock.
世界末日钟
The Doomsday Clock?
听上去真是让人焦虑啊
That does sound worrying.
是啊 这就是它的设计目的
Yes, well, that's the whole idea.
每年 科学家都会算出
Scientists each year calculate
我们距零点 也就是距核战争有多近
how close we are to midnight - nuclear war.
今年是差3分钟零点
This year it's three minutes to midnight.
3分钟
Three minutes?!
我们所有人都有责任把指针往回推一点
It's our job, all of us, to push the hands back a little,
比如 推到差12分钟零点
to, say, 12 minutes to midnight.
推到10点半岂不是更好
Or 10:30. That would be even better, wouldn't it?
是啊 10点半就更好了 汉娜
It would. 10:30 would be even better, Hannah.
老兄 你吃奶酪的时候
Well, your face is lighting up, old chap,
脸色都好起来了 真不错
as you eat that, which is splendid.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
对 我们不能再打扰你太久
Yes. Yes, we mustn't take up too much time.
我就想告诉你们件事
I just want to tell you something.
在家的时候 不要在电♥话♥里
Don't say anything about your search
谈任何关于寻找安东尼的事
for Anthony on the telephone at home.
你们要是想保密的话就别说
Not if you want it to be private.
我觉得情报机关在监听
I think the secret service is listening in.
监听 监听我们吗 他们为什么要这么做
Listening in? To us? Why would they do that?
我觉得你可能夸大了 萨缪尔
I think you may be exaggerating, Samuel.
也许是吃奶酪吃懵了
The shock of the cheese perhaps.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我就想告诉你们
I just...thought I'd tell you that.
你好 萨缪尔
Hello, Samuel.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
你差点就没命了 是吧
They nearly got you, didn't they?
是
Yes.
感谢你提醒我
Thank you for warning me.
我不会再让那种事发生
I'm not going to let that happen again.
现在探视也太晚了吧
It's too late for visitors.
我要叫护士 把你赶出去
I'll call the nurse - you'll be thrown out.
没必要 我长话短说
There's no need for that. I will be very brief.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
我们派人24小时保护你家
we're putting a 24-hour guard on your house.
你的工厂也有人守卫
Your factory will be watched, too.
我们不相信 那个袭击你的年轻男子
We're not convinced the young man who did the shooting
是独自行动
was acting on his own.
我们会尽全力保护你和你家人
We will do our very best to keep you and your family safe.
是我把你拉进来的 我觉得...
I involved you in all this. I feel...
你身处险境 还中弹了
responsible for putting you in danger
是我的责任
for you getting shot, in fact.
你却毫发未伤
And yet you managed to miss it all?
你接紧急电♥话♥的时机
You went to take an urgent phone call
掐得刚刚好 是不是 菲尔德先生
at exactly the right moment, didn't you, Mr Field?
是啊 极其幸运
It was extremely lucky, yes.
我俩都必须确保 我们能继续幸运下去
We must both make sure we continue to be lucky.
肖太太 我是迈克·斯皮尔曼
Mrs Shaw? Mike Spearman here.
-什么事 -我想让你知道
- Yes? - I just wanted to let you know that
我问过阿德摩街的居民们了
I've completed the interviews for the residents of Ardmore Road,
没能问出更多关于
and I couldn't get any more information
那两个坐蓝色车辆
about the men in the blue car
可能撕掉安东尼海报的人的信息
who may have torn down the posters of Anthony.
这样啊 好
I see, right.
但是
But...
有位长者给了我一个
an elderly gentleman did give me a forwarding address
14号♥某位住户的转寄地址
for a resident of Number 14,
他觉得可能有不止一人
and he thought it's possible more than one person
从14号♥搬到了这个新地址
went to this address from Number 14.
在南伦敦 是...
It's in South London, it's...
不 别告诉我那个地址
No, don't give me the address.
-我今天下午去见你 -但是我...
- I'll come and see you this afternoon. - Ah, but I...
我今天下午去见你
I will come and see you this afternoon.
又有关于安东尼的消息了吗
More news about Anthony?
另一个可能的地址 我不能太过兴奋
It's another possible address. I mustn't get too excited.
但那是另一个线索
But it's another lead.
你现在不用急着去找媒体了
Well, you won't go rushing to the press now.
都过去这么久了 也算不得急了
Rushing? It's hardly rushing after all this time.
不 我不该那么说 我说傻话了 抱歉
No, I shouldn't have said that, it was silly, I'm sorry.
也许最好别去
Maybe it's best not to, isn't it?
曝光所带来的耻辱
All that public exposure, the shame of it -
各种问题会劈头盖脸地朝我们砸过来
all kinds of questions could be fired at us,
我们都太无知了
and we're both so ignorant, aren't we?
我们俩都无知至极 凯瑟琳
We're both so completely ignorant, aren't we, Kathleen?
小巴纳巴斯
Barnabas Minor?
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表