剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
确实很糟糕 别说这个了
It was an awful business. Let's banish it, shall we,
我们点香槟吧
order some champagne.
-这是菜单 女士 -谢谢
- The menu, madam. - Thank you.
今晚没有特♥价♥菜
There's no special tonight, madam.
这是酒单 女士
The wine list, madam.
我们之前看了一段荒谬的政♥府♥宣传片
We were shown this absurd government film,
教导孩子们遇到核袭击时该怎么做
warning children what to do during a nuclear attack.
包括躲在学校课桌底下
It consisted of hiding under their desks at school
-手捂着头 -就是"弯身并找掩护"
- with their hands on their heads. - Duck and cover.
还为此编了一首歌♥
There's even a little song.
*弯身并找掩护 弯身并找掩护*
* Duck and cover Duck and cover
*躲到桌底下*
* Under the table *
我女儿常提起这条宣传片
Yes, my daughter's always talking about this film.
萨缪尔的女儿非常讨人喜欢
Samuel has the most delightful daughter.
我给她看了世界末日钟
I showed her the Doomsday Clock.
她现在都着迷了
She's rather obsessed by it now.
她对很多东西都感兴趣 她还喜爱读书
Yes, she's interested in most things. She's always reading.
对 书本
Ah, yes, books.
你知道莎士比亚关于苏格兰疯将军的那部戏剧吗
You know the play by Shakespeare about the mad Scottish general?
-叫什么来着 有女巫的那部 -《麦克白》
- What's it called? The one with the witches. - Macbeth.
-不是 -不是吗 还有另一部吗
- No. - No? There's another one, is there?
你刚说什么 《麦克白》
What'd you say? Macbeth?
没错 就是那部
Yes, that's it.
你知道在结尾森林移♥动♥了吗
Well, you know at the end there's a wood that moves?
女巫告诉他除非森林移♥动♥ 否则他大可高枕无忧
He's told there's nothing to worry about until a wood moves,
结果森林真的移♥动♥了
and then a wood does move.
勃南森林移到邓西嫩
When Birnam Wood comes to Dunsinane.
没错
That's right.
因为所有士兵都折下树枝放在身前作掩护
Because all the soldiers carry trees and bushes in front of them.
我就有能移♥动♥的森林
Well, I have a wood that can move.
这不太可能吧 雷金纳德
Well, that's hardly possible, is it, Reginald?
-将军有能移♥动♥的森林 -我当然有
- The general has a wood that moves. - I bloody well have,
而且不是在苏格兰
and it's not in Scotland.
这森林还能冻结他们的血液
And it'll freeze their blood.
夜晚出击 直冲向他们
Coming out of the night, coming straight at them.
-冻结谁的血液 -自然是该死的苏联人
- Freeze whose blood? - Well, the fucking Russians, naturally.
他们无所不在
They're absolutely everywhere.
他们一路潜进
They've burrowed their way
这个国家的各种地方
into all sorts of places in this country.
当然还有该死的犹太人
And then of course there's the fucking Jews.
所有事又归他们管了
They're running everything again.
他们不一会功夫就重回他们以前所在的地方
Taken them no time at all to get back to where they always were.
雷金纳德
Reginald!
萨缪尔是犹太人
Samuel is Jewish.
-你马上把刚才的话收回 -什么
- Now, you must take that back immediately. - What?
你是吗 我是说
Are you? Well, I mean...
你跟他们当然不一样
..You're not, of course, like them. I mean...
首先 你卖♥♥东西给聋人
Well, you sell things to deaf people for a start.
你不只是只想着赚钱
You're not just about making money
为自己某得一切
and getting everything for yourself.
而且你也不是近期才移♥民♥来的 对吧
And you're not a recent immigrant, are you?
雷金纳德 你不希望萨缪尔以为你是
Reginald, you don't want Samuel to think you're some sort of
古怪守旧的老古董吧
grotesque, old dinosaur, do you?
当然不
Certainly not.
因为事实上 我完全不是那种人
Because, actually, I'm not that at all.
我们来谈谈你的发明吧
Now, let's talk about your invention,
因为我应该能帮你把产品推荐给一些人
because I think I'm able to help you get some people
你一定要告诉我它的原理
interested in it. You must tell me how it works.
我会的 过一会儿
I will. In a moment.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
盥洗室
Just the cloakroom.
萨缪尔 将军要走了
Samuel, the general has to go.
对 我刚收到消息
Yes, I've just been given a message.
要离开
I've been called away.
即便到我这个年纪 还是有突发紧急情况要处理
Even at my age, there's sudden urgent business to attend to.
认识你很高兴
Marvellous meeting you.
我们一定会再见面的
We'll meet again, I'm sure.
那老混♥蛋♥还是不懂规矩 是吧
The old bastard still doesn't know how to behave, does he?
确实是的
He certainly doesn't, no.
别管他
Don't worry about him.
更别在意他那些可怕的观点
And certainly not about his horrible views.
-其实我们跟他也不太熟 -非常不熟
- He's hardly a close friend of ours. - Definitely not.
但我希望你跟他见个面 因为他在军事界
But I wanted you to meet him, because he's still very influential
仍然有一定影响力
in military circles.
他可以说服所有武装部队使用呼叫器
He could get all the Armed Forces to take the bleeper.
不过他今天表现有点不得体
Today, he was having a little bit of a lapse, though.
-不只是一点 -是非常不得体
- More than a little. - Absolutely, more than a little.
现在我们好好弥补 狂欢一晚
So, now we must make amends and have a riotous night.
你今晚来我家住
And you're going to come and stay with me, aren't you,
到我在伦敦的舒适公♥寓♥
in my rather cosy London flat?
你太客气了 但真的没必要
No, that's very kind of you, but it's totally unnecessary.
我们可不能让你待在医院房♥间里发霉 对吧
We can't have you mouldering away in a hospital room, can we?
再说 凯瑟琳不在家 我也想有人陪
Besides, Kathleen's away and I need the company.
拜托了 来嘛
Please. Please, come.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问你认识这个人吗
You don't know this man, do you?
他有没有来过这里
He never came here, did he?
不 女士 我没见过他 我想没有
No, madam, I've never seen him, I don't think, no.
你们都没见过这个男人吗
None of you have ever seen this man?
麻烦你们仔细看看
Please, look carefully.
-没有 -他是安东尼·肖
- No. - He's Anthony Shaw.
不过他可能用了化名
Although he may be using another name.
他是我儿子 他失踪好几年了
He's my son, and he's been missing for years.
你们都确定没见过他吗
You're quite certain, all of you?
很抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, madam.
我在找这个年轻人
It's this young man I'm looking for.
他是我儿子 他失踪了
It's my son, and he's missing.
如果他没在这里住过 也许在这里工作过
If he didn't stay here, maybe he worked here?
不 我没见过他
No, I've never seen him.
他真是个英俊的男孩 不是吗
He's a handsome boy, isn't he?
很快就到我的小藏身之处啦
Not much further till we get to my little hideaway.
那是安东尼
That's Anthony.
我之前只见过他一张照片
I've only seen one photograph of him before.
希望你不要觉得这里看起来像个神龛
Yes, I hope it doesn't seem like a shrine to him.
我们当年是三剑客
We were The Three Musketeers.
在我们风华正茂的时候
On our best days, anyway.
这瓶酒很不错吧
Isn't this a wonderful bottle?
理查德特地为我存在这的
Richard keeps them here for me.
因为我戒酒了
Because I don't partake any more.
我放纵豪饮的日子已经过去了
My hell-raising days are over.
好吧 几乎过去了
Well, almost.
这里就是我们常来梦想的地方
This is the place we always come to dream.
梦想
To dream?
没错
That's right.
你也是有梦想的人 不是吗 萨缪尔
You're a man of dreams, too, aren't you, Samuel?
也许是吧
Yes, maybe.
梦想未来发明那一类的
About future inventions, that sort of thing, yes.
那我们三人都是梦想家
All three of us are dreamers, then.
我们多次在这房♥间里高谈阔论 萨缪尔
We've set the world to rights many times in this room, Samuel.
讨论如何让世界变得安全
Talked about how to make it safe.
应该说更安全
Well, safer, certainly.
比如说 该如何处理情报局的事
Mm. Like, for instance, what to do about the secret service.
几可肯定是他们害你卷入了那场枪击事件
They almost certainly caused the shooting you were caught up in,
-萨缪尔 -对 毫无疑问他们失控了
- Samuel. - I know. They're out of control, no question.
事实上 我认为他们是我们所有问题的根源
In fact, I'd say they're the cause of all of our problems,
不只是在这个国家 在美国也是
not only in this country, but in the US,
欧洲的情报机关也是
the secret service in Europe, too.
历史上每一次所谓的"意外" 背后主使都是他们
They're behind all the so-called "accidents" of history.
你也知道 萨缪尔 我这辈子都在干外交
I've spent all my life in diplomacy, Samuel, as you know.
我当过大使
I've been an ambassador,
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表