剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表
它都可以找到你
and it still finds you.
真是极为有趣的发明 不是吗
A most intriguing invention, is it not?
这位先生天赋奇才 总能出人意料
This gentleman is full of surprises.
堪称未来之子
A man of the future.
你平时都很健谈啊 亲爱的
You're very talkative, my dear!
是因为昨晚的宴会上发生什么事了吗
Didn't anything happen at the party last night?
不 没有
No, no.
只是今天恰好是安东尼离开的周年日
It's just the anniversary. Of Anthony. Of him going. Today.
是啊 没错
Yes, so it is.
周年日总是让人很难过 不是吗
Anniversaries nearly always make one feel awful, don't they?
等你到了我这年纪 亲爱的
When you get to my age, my dear,
就会经常梦到过去的事 几乎每晚都会
you dream about the past a lot. Nearly every night.
你会突然回到年轻的时候
One is suddenly young again
跟父母一起出席令人讨厌的宴会
and at some terrible dinner party with one's parents,
或是眼看着你喜欢的
or watching some of the gawky young men
呆笨小伙子上战场
one was fond of going off to war.
那当然很艰难 亲爱的
Of course it's difficult, my dear.
并且不会随着时间而淡化
It doesn't get any less.
妈妈
Mummy!
妈妈
Mummy...
妈妈
Mummy!
再等我十分钟 妈妈
Just ten more minutes, Mummy.
你来了啊 被你抓到我犯懒了
Oh, there you are! You've caught me being so lazy.
来自肯特郡的帕德先生
粗鲁无礼
很模糊 也很简短 不是吗
Rather smudged and rather short, isn't it?
你指望我能做到什么样 我从没干过这种事
Well, what do you expect? I've never done this before.
我们指望你记下更多名字
We expected some more names.
很抱歉 但我又不是专业的间谍
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not a spy!
我以前从没试过监视别人
I've never tried spying on anybody before.
我没接受过训练
I've had no training,
我去参加一个宴会
I go to this party,
就突然能神奇地记下所有人的名字吗
I'm supposed to memorise everybody's name somehow, magically.
恕我做不到
Well, I didn't.
不行 盖伊 你离沙发太近了
No, Guy. You're too near the sofa.
去柜子那边 快
Over by the bin, go on.
去柜子旁边
By the bin!
立刻
Now!
它是一条很顺从的狗
He's a very obedient dog.
它能听懂的词汇也很多
And he has rather a large vocabulary, in fact.
或许你应该派它去才对
Maybe you should send him.
我们需要你再去一次
We will need to ask you to go back.
没错 再来一次 帕特鲁肯先生
Yes, once more, Mr Petrukhin.
然后我们才能力推员工呼叫器
And then we'll be able to concentrate on the staff locator
让相关的政♥府♥部门下订单
and getting the relevant Government departments to put in an order.
所以这是有前提条件的
So one is dependent on the other?
你们这是在胁迫我
You're blackmailing me, in fact.
不 我们没有
No, we are not.
但如果你同意再去一次
But it will certainly help getting the orders flowing
就能接到大批订单
if you agree to go back one more time.
不行 很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我拒绝被胁迫 我绝不像这样做生意
I will not be blackmailed. I will not do business like this.
再见了 先生们
Goodbye, gentlemen.
我给你带了点东西 汉娜
I've brought something for you, Hannah.
这些是我们难忘的一夜的纪念之作
These are a little reminder of our memorable night together.
这都是你画的吗
You did these?
是的
I did.
你的画功很不错啊
You draw very well.
天呐 写作 绘画 跳舞
Blimey! Writing, drawing, dancing,
你真是什么都会 尼古拉斯
you do everything, Nicholas!
但我却无法利用任何一项技能赚钱
And I hardly make any money out of any of it.
这很吓人 不是吗
It was frightening, wasn't it?
哪怕你明知道这都不是真的
Even though one knew it wasn't real.
有那么片刻 我甚至以为
There were moments when I thought
我无法从中活着逃出去了
I'm not going to get out of this alive.
-很抱歉 我不该将你卷进来的 -不 不
- I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have got you involved. - No, no.
我每天晚上想着炸♥弹♥和火箭之类的都睡不着觉
I lie awake at night thinking about bombs and rockets.
不如吓吓我也好
I might as well get really scared.
我笔下画的你的形象就是这样
Well, that's how I drew you.
-看上去惊恐万分 -不是
- Looking petrified! - No!
是下定决心生存下去 离开那里
Determined to survive, to get out of there!
在演出开始前 我有事要告诉你 汉娜
Before the show, I've got something to tell you, Hannah.
我要离开几周
I'm going away for a few weeks,
甚至是几个月 去意大利
maybe even months, to Italy.
我想静下心写作 有人在佛罗伦萨给我提供了住处
To try to write. Somebody's offered me a room in Florence.
你要离开吗
You're going away?
你把这些带给我 然后又告诉我你要离开
You bring me these, and then you tell me you're going away?
你几乎是我唯一的朋友 尼古拉斯
You're almost my only friend, Nicholas!
-不可能 -是真的
- That can't be true. - It is true.
现在你叫我怎么熬过这个夏天
How do I survive the summer now?
那真是太令人震惊了 考特尼
That is the most shocking thing, Courtney.
就是要这个效果 我们需要让你感到震惊
It was meant to be shocking. We needed to shock you.
我们要破产了 你是这个意思吗
We're going bust? Is that what you're saying?
我们真的有可能会破产
There's a real chance of us going bankrupt?
除非我们在接下来的几周能拿到订单 否则的确会
Unless we get some orders in the next few weeks, yes.
竞争对手一直在通过
We're being undercut all the time
低价销♥售♥的方式打♥压♥我们
on the hearing aids by the competition.
但那些廉价货用不长 也没有音量控制功能
The cheap ones don't last! They have no volume control!
产品在各方面都比我们的差
They're inferior in every way!
传呼机的生意也毫无起色
And the bleeper's not taking off.
军方并没有下单
The military have not come through with their order.
他们会下单的 这是我们最伟大的发明
They will. It's the best idea we've ever had!
当然了 但我们不能等着世界来理解
Of course. But we can't just wait for the world
我们的伟大创意
to catch up with us.
我们必须立即采取措施
And we're going to have to take some immediate action,
-就从今天开始 -措施
- starting today. - Action?
我们需要裁员
We're going to have to sack some staff.
多琳正在根据工作年限挑出被裁人员
Doreen is selecting them now, by length of service.
我们目前遇到了财务问题
We're having financial problems at the moment...
这些人将要离开我们
These are the people who are leaving us.
我跟他们说你会跟他们说几句话 萨缪尔先生
I told them you'd address them, Mr Samuel,
但如果你希望由考特尼来说也可以
but if you prefer, Courtney can do it.
不 这事就该我亲自来做才合适
No. No, if anyone's got to do this, it's got to be me.
我有些坏消息要宣布
I have some bad news.
这个消息 已经无法再继续对你们隐瞒下去了
News that cannot... it cannot be kept from you any longer.
我必须告诉你们 我们度过了不平静的几个月
I have to tell you that we have had a turbulent few months,
我也知道厂内一直有流言说
and I know that there have been some rumours
要裁员之类的
about job losses flying about...
但是请大家放心
but rest assured...
我们会想出解决办法的
..we will find a way.
我会想出办法 渡过眼前的难关
I will find a way through this...
我们将克服问题
and we will overcome our problems.
现在请大家继续工作吧
Now let's get back to work!
我们必须这么做 萨缪尔先生
We have to do it, Mr Samuel.
今天不行 考特尼
We're not going to do this today, Courtney.
周五晚上快到了 该开心才对 大家怎么这么严肃
Everybody's looking very serious for a Friday night.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
订单出问题了
A little trouble with the orders.
没什么
It's nothing.
很快就能解决
It'll be solved very soon.
很好
Good.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
我就是想过来一趟
I just thought I'd drop by.
我是来看你的
I came to see you.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我觉得我们可以一起出去喝点酒
I thought we could have a little drink together.
并且我需要你的地址 埃丝特
And I need your address, Esther,
因为接下来有很多信会寄到你那里
because I'm going to start bombarding you with letters,
前提是你没意见
if that's OK.
帕特鲁肯
Petrukhin!
我有事要找你 帕特鲁肯
I need you, Petrukhin.
剧集 | 火箭之夏(2019) | 导航列表