第二季 第二集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
克里斯托弗·派克舰长请求登舰
Captain Christopher Pike requests permission to come aboard.
我奉星际舰队的命令来指挥发现号♥
I'm here at Starfleets order to take command of the discovery.
过去24小时中
Over the past 24 hours,
联邦的传感器侦测到七次红色爆发
Federation sensors picked up seven red bursts spread out
横跨了超过30000光年的距离
across more than 30,000 light-years.
而目前呢 这个小点
And right now this little dot
是唯一能告诉我们它在哪里的东西
is the only one willing to tell us where it is.
前进
Hit it.
派克呼叫发现号♥
Pike to discovery.
把我们传送走
Get us out of here.
等等
Wait!
我需要小行星的样本
I need a sample of that asteroid.
如果我的理论是对的
If my theory's correct,
我们就能与暗物质接触了
we'll be able to interact with dark matter, sir.
小行星一直在掉落岩石
The asteroid has been shedding rocks all over the place.
我们还有机会能拿到一块
We still have time to reach one of them.
已进入穿梭舱
It's in the bay.
汇报情况
What's your status?
穿梭舱需要些温柔的关爱
The shuttle bay needs a little TLC,
但一切安好 中校
but all is well, Commander.
我亲眼看你死了
I saw you die.
我看到泰勒杀了你
I watched Tyler kill you.
我曾抱着你的尸体
I held your body in my arms.
我相信你 保罗 我爱你
I believe in you, Paul. I love you.
我想去企业号♥ 长官
I'd like to go to enterprise, sir.
抱歉 博翰
I'm sorry, Burnham,
但斯波克不在那里
but Spocks not there.
几个月前 我感到他内心有所改变
A few months ago I felt something shift in him.
就像是他遇到了回答不了的问题
It's as if he'd run into a question he couldnt answer.
他说他需要时间 我答应了
He asked me for time, and I gave it to him.
斯波克
Spock.
小时候 我会做母亲所说的恶梦
As a child, I had what my mother called "Nightmares."
她教我通过将其画出来控制我的恐惧
She taught me to control my fear by drawing them,
让恐惧变得无力
rendering fear powerless.
恶梦又回来了
The nightmares have returned.
同样的影像 一遍又一遍
The same vision, again and again.
如今我明白它的含义了 以及它要带我去哪里
I now understand its meaning and where it must lead me.
我把它编码存在了这份音频中
I have encoded it within this audio file
如果我死了
in the event of my death.
这可能是我在企业号♥上的最后一份日志
This may be my last entry aboard the enterprise.
斯波克小时候就有这个平板
Spock has had this tablet since he was a boy.
我从他的舱室拿过来的
I took it from his quarters.
我们收到这些信♥号♥♥的两个月前他就画出了它们
He drew these signals two months before they appeared to us.
电脑 给我看星际舰队绘制的七个信♥号♥♥
Computer, show me Starfleet's rendering of the seven signals.
逆时针旋转90度
Rotate 90 degrees counterclockwise.
基本一致
It's damn near identical.
还有类似的草图吗
There any more sketches like this one?
没有
No.
长官 我弟弟听上去深受困扰
Sir, my brother sounds deeply troubled.
我知道他在休假 但是我们得联♥系♥他
I know he's on leave, but we need to contact him,
弄清楚他对这些信♥号♥♥都知道些什么
find out what he knows about these signals.
我知道斯波克在哪 博翰
I know where Spock is, Burnham.
请坐
Have a seat.
你弟弟
Your brother...
在星际基地5号♥的精神病院
is in the psychiatric unit on Starbase 5.
他休假一周后就一直在那
Since about a week after he took leave.
他自己要求住院的
Committed to the facility at his own request.
为什么没人告诉我或我的父母
Why weren't my parents or I told about this request?
联络家人是星际舰队的规矩
It's Starfleet protocol to reach out to the families...
除非病人不想
Unless the patient doesn't want that,
而斯波克拒绝了
and Spock said no.
很坚决
Emphatically.
即便如此
With that said,
他和这些信♥号♥♥的关联
his association with these signals
比他对绝对隐私的渴望更重要
outweighs his desire for absolute privacy.
你可以向你弟弟伸出橄榄枝
You could extend an olive branch to your brother,
但要由他自己来决定是否接过去
but he'll need to decide whether or not to take it.
他不会的
He won't.
至少不会从我手里接
At least not from me.
我和我弟弟之前的关系
The way I left things with my brother...
我们好多年没说过话了
We haven't spoken in years.
家庭的关系是很复杂的
Family dynamics can be complicated.
我爸爸是个科学老师
My father was a science teacher,
他不教科学的时候 就教比较宗教学
and when he wasn't doing that, he taught comparative religion.
我们家比较混乱
It was a confusing household, and...
大家都不同意对方的观点
We didn't agree on a lot.
我已经把自己知道的都告诉你了
Look, I've shared with you everything I know.
相信你也能同样坦诚
Trust you can do the same with me.
如果有什么你觉得应该告诉我的
If there's ever anything you feel you ought to tell me...
长官 我们在那颗小行星上的时候
Sir, when we were on that asteroid...
我
I...
我还没好好地感谢过你
I never properly thanked you
回来救我
for coming back to get me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
派克舰长速到舰桥
Captain Pike to the bridge immediately.
舰长到达舰桥
Captain on the bridge.
舰长 又出现了一个信♥号♥♥
Ah, Captain. Another signal has just appeared.
通信太弱
The transmission is too faint
无法确定准确坐标
to determine the exact coordinates.
抱歉 博翰中校
Excuse me, Commander Burnham.
我用你的工作台运行校准模型程序了
I was using your station to run calibration modeling programs.
我来把这些东西关掉
Let me just close some of this stuff out.
提利少尉提出了一个定位信♥号♥♥的方法
Ensign Tilly had a notion to pinpoint the signals.
我允许她做了尝试
I gave her permission to try it.
很好
Excellent.
我在调制发现号♥的偏转器盘
I'm modulating discovery's deflector dish.
我的想法是制♥造♥出重力扭曲
The idea is that we'll create gravimetric distortion
可以当作声纳使用
that will act like sonar.
这个计划不错
Thats a good plan,
但信♥号♥♥隔得太远 无法记录
but the signals too far away to register.
如果我们能接近一点
If we were closer,
说不定能侦测到引力红移
we might be able to detect gravitational redshift
再利用它来计算精确位置
and use that to calculate its exact position.
我建议我们暂时进入曲速
I suggest we go to warp momentarily,
然后在脱离的时候用远距离传感器标记它
then target it with long-range sensors as soon as we drop out.
达特曼 带我们进入最大曲速 计时5秒
Detmer, take us to maximum warp for five seconds.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
信♥号♥♥坐标已接收
Signal coordinates received.
它在贝塔象限
And its in the Beta Quadrant,
距离51450光年
51,450 light-years away.
就算全速前进 我们也需要150年才能到
At top speed, that would take us 150 years to get that far.
我后代的后代
My unborn children's children
可能会有幸到达那边 有什么想法吗
would be lucky to get there. Ideas?
孢子引擎
The spore drive.
但在找到非人类载体之前
But until a nonhuman interface is found,
星际舰队已经下令禁止使用它
Starfleet has decommissioned it.
其实是它的导航器
Or its navigator, really.
为了引导我们通过菌丝网络
In order to guide us through the mycelial network,
斯塔麦兹中校给自己注射了水熊虫的DNA
Commander Stamets injected himself with Tardigrade DNA,
违反了星际舰队对基因操纵的禁令
a violation of Starfleets ban on genetic manipulation.
不过在战争期间 他们同意忽视这一点
They were willing to overlook this during the war, however.
水熊虫
A Tardigrade?
我想你得亲身经历才能明白
I suppose you had to be there.
调查清楚这些信♥号♥♥
Getting to the bottom of these signals
对联邦来说极为重要
is of utmost importance to the Federation.
他们允许你用孢子引擎去和克林贡人作战
They let you use the drive to fight the Klingons.
那现在他们也会给我们特许
They will give us dispensation now.
还要多久才能使用
How long before it can be operational?
只要让斯塔麦兹中校准备好就行 20分钟
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表