to travel through time
-让这艘飞船跟着你 是吗 -对
- with this ship flying behind you, yes? - Yes.
然后你想把飞船留在那里
And then you want to cut the ship loose
自己一个人回来吗
and come back alone?
如果迈克和星舰一起回来
This endeavor would be rather ridiculous
这次旅程岂不是很可笑
if Michael intended to return with the ship.
成为整个星系最政♥治♥相关的星球的
One of the fun things about becoming queen
女王有趣的地方之一就是
of the most politically relevant planet in the galaxy
我不用听人恶言挖苦
is that I don't have to listen to any snark.
-我制定了一条法律 -什么
- I made it an actual law. - What?
我们相信信♥号♥♥把我们带到你的星球
Oh, uh, we believe that there's a reason
一定有什么原因
the signal brought us to your planet.
怎么了
What's happening?
这是核粒子物理学
It's nuclear particle physics.
很确定她在计算
Pretty sure she's calculating
粒子间的反应速率
the reaction rate between particles.
E=mc2什么的
E = mc squared stuff.
我喜欢你
I like you.
-我也喜欢你 -很好
- I like you, too. - Good.
我们现在是朋友了
We're friends now.
这个碗里的糊糊好恶心
The goop in this bowl is vile.
我可以修改我的二锂培养器
I can modify my dilithium incubator
使其在晶体内
to trigger an ongoing cascade of energy
让它和暗能量融合
within the crystal by combining it
以触发持续的能量级联
with dark energy.
它将拥有超新星般的能量
It'll replicate the power of a supernova.
给你的晶体充能
And charge your crystal.
我要制♥造♥一颗超新星
I get to make a supernova.
今天爽爆了
Today rocks.
不过 我需要能量
I will need energy, though.
要普朗克级别的能量
Like, Planck-level.
能量子 普朗克常数
这比电电子脉冲系统网络
That's a little more than the EPS grid
所允许的要多一点
normally allows.
我们可以从孢子引擎中取
We could pull from the spore drive.
孢子引擎需要12个小时才能恢复
It would take 12 hours for the spore drive to recover.
我们在不能跃进的情况下
How are we supposed to fight off dozens of enemy ships
要怎么迎击几十艘敌舰
without being able to jump away?
我们会在没有孢子引擎的情况下开战
We'd be going into battle without our spore drive.
如果要这样才能给护甲供能的话
If that's what it takes to power the suit,
-我们会有办法的 -很好
- we'll have to make it work. - Good.
有一个问题
There is just one problem.
你确定阵亡还不够成为问题吗
Certain death in battle wasn't enough of a problem?
这个更大
This is bigger.
用这种方法给晶体充能就像用瀑布
Charging the crystal this way is like using a waterfall
接一杯水喝一样
to get a drink of water.
很有用 但你会淹死的
It'll work, but then you drown.
我不明白
I don't... follow.
我相信他们想传达的是
I believe what they wish to convey
能量的持续再生最终会
is that continuous regeneration of energy will ultimately overwhelm
影响晶体的结构完整
the structural integrity of the crystal.
让它燃尽
Causing it to burn out.
意思是 我可以把发现号♥带到未来
Meaning, I can take Discovery to the future.
但我回不来了
But I won't be able to come back.
有去无回
It's a one-way trip.
你要离开了 不会回来了吗
You're leaving? Forever?
没错
That is correct.
为了确保利兰接触不到球体的数据
To ensure the Sphere data remains out of Leland's reach,
迈克必须留在未来
Michael must remain in the future.
永久地
Permanently.
这到底意味着什么
What does that even mean?
未来的哪里
Where in the future?
假设我没有迷失在虫洞里
Assuming I don't get lost in the wormhole,
理论上来说
in theory,
我妈妈应该会回到
my mother should have returned
到了她在极乐星的定位点
to her anchor point on Terralysium.
希望我也能在那里着陆
So hopefully I will land there, too.
那里没有技术
And there's no technology there,
-这样发现号♥就安全了 -"理论上"
- so Discovery will be safe. - "In theory"?
"希望"吗 迈克
"Hopefully"? Michael,
你可能在任何时间的任何地方着陆
you could land anywhere in any time.
我们很清楚
We are aware.
显然 这是我应该做的
Apparently, this is what I'm meant to do.
相信神秘力量
Trust the mystery.
你确定没有别的办法了吗
Are you sure there's no other way?
如果有 我们早该找到了
If there were, we would have found it.
博翰中校会用护甲打开一个虫洞
Commander Burnham will use the suit to open a wormhole.
发现号♥将在她身后使用自动巡航
Discovery will be in autopilot behind her.
我们的工作是开道
Our job is to clear a path.
附近的任何东西都
Anything in the vicinity will be
要么被摧毁要么会跟她一起被带进未来
either destroyed or pulled into the future with her,
我们不能冒险
and we cannot risk that.
这太疯狂了 我们有孢子引擎
This is crazy. We have a spore drive.
对不起 小虫虫 我们没有
Sorry, lovebug, we don't.
我们需要给晶体充能
We need the power to charge the crystal.
迈克离开很久之后
It won't be up and running again
它才能重启
until long after Michael's gone.
舰长 企业号♥将在57分钟后到达
Captain, the Enterprise will arrive in 57 minutes.
管控只晚他们十分钟
Control is only ten minutes behind them.
好的
All right.
你们的训练有用武之地了
This is what you've trained for.
注意博翰中校
Eyes up for Commander Burnham.
我希望有更多的时间
I wish there was more time.
没有更多时间了
There isn't.
我爱你们
I love you.
你们所有人
All of you.
感谢你们给了我生命中最美好的时刻
Thank you for the greatest moments of my life.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
让我们给晶体充能然后开始工作
Let's get that crystal charged and get to work.
你在害怕
You're afraid.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
无论发生什么 都比没事要好
Better than fine, whatever happens.
-你太抬举我了 -不
- You give me too much credit. - No.
你叫我挺直腰杆一路前行
You taught me to walk tall and straight into the heart of it.
就像有一天当你有自己的飞船之后
Just like you'll teach your crew one day
会教你的船员一样
when you have your own ship to command.
谢谢你对我们的帮助
Thank you for helping us.
你基本帮助我们拯救了整个星系
You're helping us pretty much save the entire galaxy.
你不必这么做 你本可以...
You didn't have to do that. You could have just...
置身事外
Stayed out of it?
不
No.
我的人♥民♥ 我的星球 他们也有危险
My people, my planet, they're at risk, too.
我能说我就喜欢你那样说吗
Can I just say that I love the way you say that?
"我的星球" "我的人♥民♥"
"My planet." "My people."
看你进步了多少 太美妙了 波
Look how far you've come. It's beautiful, Po.
即使这件事很离奇也特别奇怪
Even this thing is bizarre and super weird,
但它很漂亮
but it's beautiful.
曲速引擎
对撞反应开始了
Pair production's begun.
晶体内很快就会有足够的暗能量
There'll be enough dark energy for the crystal soon.
我会想你的 小姑娘
I'm gonna miss you, young lady.
你什么意思 我哪里也不去
What do you mean? I'm not going anywhere.
什么
What?
不 你不能留在船上 你是女王
No. No, you can't stay on board, you're the queen.
正是如此 我的星球是我的姐妹
Exactly. My planet is my sister.
如果我要死 也要因保护她而死
If I die, I die protecting her.
这是我唯一知道的做女王的方法
That's the only queen I know how to be.
再说了 我该做什么
Besides, what am I supposed to do...
坐在王位上挥手帕吗
wave a hanky from my throne?
我们所有人是一个团队
We're a team, all of us.
你们跑不了了
You're stuck with me.
-这太愚蠢了 -什么
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表