Tilly, this is not right. My plan is falling apart.
冷静点
Calm down.
你今天比平时的话少多了
I'm hearing considerably fewer syllables out of you than normal.
我知道这个椅子可能让人畏惧
I-I know the chair can be intimidating,
不过你还好吗
but are you okay?
不 我们不好 我要那位舰长
No. We are not okay. I want the captain.
我要那位舰长
I want the captain.
这就是舰长
This is the captain.
少尉 怎么回事
Ensign, what is going on?
提利 回答派克舰长的问题
Tilly, answer Captain Pike.
-提利 -不 我不会再听你的话了
- Tilly... - No. I'm not listening to you anymore.
你耍了我 还对我撒谎
You tricked me and you lied to me.
我没有撒谎 他在撒谎
I didn't lie. He's lying.
他是个冒名顶替者
He's an imposter.
闭嘴
Shut up!
西尔维亚·提利少尉
Ensign Sylvia Tilly!
不 我没有 对不起
No. I didn't. I'm sor-- I w--
是她逼我的 我...
She drove me to it. I...
这完全没道理 我...
That doesn't make any sense. I'm s...
我没有...
I'm not...
我没有...
I'm not...
我没有
I'm not.
我退出
I quit.
你在监视我
You were spying on me.
你在胡思乱想
Your mind plays tricks.
你有什么证据
What do you have against me?
为什么我进房♥间你就不说话了
Why do you stop speaking when I enter a room?
快说 否则我割破你的喉咙
You'll speak now or I'll slit your throat.
如果你感到委屈
If you feel aggrieved,
去找我侄女算账吧
take it up with my niece.
对你保密的不是魔凯家族
It is not House MoKai that is keeping secrets from you.
什么秘密
What secrets?
拉瑞尔会发怒
L'Rell will be angry
我辜负了她的信任
I broke her trust,
但我不能再继续瞒着你
but I cannot keep this from you any longer.
看
Behold,
这是拉瑞尔和沃克的儿子
the son of L'Rell and Voq.
我发现自己怀孕
I learned I was pregnant
是在沃克要转变成人类的时候
right as Voq was being transformed into a human.
我怀有身孕 不能在发现号♥上激活他
I could not activate him on discovery while carrying a child.
这是宫外孕
The gestation occurred ex-utero.
所以它这么小
That is why it is so small.
"它"
"It"?
-他连名字都没有吗 -没有
- Does he even have a name? - No.
我从没见过那孩子
I have never met the child.
那孩子是个弱点
The baby is a vulnerability.
他对你来说只是个弱点吗
He's just a vulnerability to you?
所有这些秘密和谎言
All these secrets and lies
就为了保护一个失败的战时任务
to protect a failed wartime mission.
你得到了什么 拉瑞尔
What did you gain, L'Rell?
你以为你刚获得的发现
You think your discovery, made moments ago,
能胜过我这么久以来承受的痛苦吗
is somehow greater than the pain I have lived with all this time?
你打算永远瞒着我吗
Would you have ever told me?
我希望你能不背负任何责任
I wanted you to be able to return
回归人类的生活
to a human life without obligation.
你不会永远待在这里 泰勒
You will not be here forever, Tyler.
你为什么这样说
Why do say that?
如此肯定 就像你比我更了解我自己一样
With such certainty, like you know who I am better than I do?
我选择来到这里
I chose to be here.
我会忠于这个决定
I'm committed to that decision.
那你为什么呼叫迈克·博翰
Why did you call Michael Burnham?
我信任她去通知星际联邦
I trusted her to notify the Federation that an insurrection
最高委员会可能在酝酿叛乱
of the High Council might be brewing.
所以她是你唯一信任的人
So she is the only one you trust.
你找那个人类女人的唯一原因就是这个吗
That is the only reason it was that particular human woman?
是的
Yes.
就是这个原因
That is the reason.
回来的途中 我浏览了沃克的一段记忆
On my way home, I looked into one of Voq's memories.
你和他徒步穿过魔凯的古老悬崖
You and he walked across the ancestral cliffs of the MoKai.
太阳落下
The sun set.
天空染满紫色
The sky dripped amethysts.
我们的爱远胜于凯拉斯和卢卡拉
Our love was greater than that of Kahless and Lukara's.
克林贡神话 凯拉斯是克林贡帝国君主 传奇英雄 相传两人并肩作战抵御外敌 成就一段佳话 结婚时差点被敌军袭击被杀
沃克也这么觉得
Voq thought so, too.
当我看着那个孩子的时候
When I stared down at that baby...
他的皮肤和沃克相同
his skin, the same as Voq's,
这一区别让他觉得自己是外人
the distinction that made him feel like an outsider,
让他的人生极其艰难
that made his life so hard,
我感觉我在看着自己
I felt like I was looking at myself.
这是第一次我觉得我的两面都完整了
For the first time, the two sides of me felt whole.
我不可能成为沃克
I can't be Voq.
我没办法把很久以前的记忆还给你
I can't give you back those memories of long ago.
但是我可以许你新的一段爱情
But I can promise you a new love story.
我是他的父亲
I am his father,
而我忠于你
and I am devoted to you.
我们把儿子带回家
Let's bring our son home.
剩下的一切都会随之而来的
The rest will come.
他什么时候第一次看到的
When did it first appear to him?
你离家出走的那天晚上
It appeared to Spock
斯波克看到的
the night you ran away from home.
极端逻辑主义者炸毁了学习中心
The Logic Extremists had bombed the Learning Center
你差点就死了 你要从瓦尔肯
and almost killed you. I don't blame you
逃到地球我不怪你
for wanting to escape from Vulcan to Earth.
我没有逃出什卡尔城的外沿
I didn't make it past the outskirts of Shi'Kahr.
我依然不知道沙瑞克怎么找到我的
I still don't know how Sarek found me.
他没有
He didn't.
是斯波克
That was Spock.
我们正想通知最高指挥部
We were about to alert the High Command
开始搜索
to begin a search effort,
斯波克走进了房♥间
and Spock walked into the room.
他还穿着睡衣
He was still in his pajamas.
他的眼睛瞪得远远地 他说
His eyes were wide, and he said
红色天使来见过他了
that the Red Angel had visited him
告诉他你在哪里
and told him where you were.
沙瑞克去那里找了
That's where Sarek looked,
你就在那里
and there you were.
沙瑞克和我一直相信
Sarek and I always believed
斯波克是用逻辑
that Spock used logic
来找到你的位置的
to pinpoint your direction.
他可能知道你是什么时候走的
He might have known what time you left,
走路的速度和你离开的方向
how fast you were walking, what direction you were going in.
我们只把影像当成他想象出来的幻觉
And we just wrote the vision off as a figment of his imagination.
但斯波克却没有动摇
But Spock never wavered.
他说红色天使是真是的
He said that the Red Angel was real.
我也见过这天使
I've seen this angel, too.
在我们去找第一条信♥号♥♥的时候它出现了
It appeared to me on our mission to the first signal.
你是唯一一个吗
Were you the only one?
对
Yes.
而我以为那只是我的想象
And I wrote it off as a trick of the mind.
我没有感觉到它有任何恶意
And I didn't get the sense that it was nefarious.
我没法相信我会这样讲话
I cannot believe I'm talking like this.
我甚至不确定它是真实的
I'm not even sure it was real.
它是的
It is.
它拯救了你
What saved you
伤害了你的弟弟
hurt your brother.
那幻象永远改变了他 我
That vision changed him forever. I...
我看着他变得疏远
I watched him withdraw.
我看着他对其他人失去信任
I saw him lose trust in other people.
我看着他封闭自己
I watched his openness vanish.
这不是因为幻象
It wasn't because of a vision.
是因为我
It was because of me.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表