They'll slice the hull like cheese.
似乎有人把它们直接引向我们
It appears that someone is guiding them directly toward us.
这没可能的
That shouldn't even be possible.
显然是有可能的
Apparently it is.
升起护盾 红色警报
Shields up. Red alert.
我是舰长
This is your captain.
准备好 接下来会有点颠簸
Brace for a bumpy ride.
护盾保持在90%
Shields holding at 90%.
开始机动规避
Begin evasive maneuvers.
-使用λ10规避模式 -是 长官
- Pattern lambda ten. - Yes, sir.
你现在应该去帮忙
You should go help now.
但你说不要离开的
But you said not to leave.
我自己可以 而且他们需要你
I‘ve got this. And they need you.
好吧
Okay.
舰长 我无法击落这些刀片雷
I can't shake these Blade Mines, Captain.
控制它们的人似乎预测到我们的行动了
Whoever's controlling them seem to be anticipating our moves.
切换到γ4模式
Switch to pattern gamma four.
继续下载 22%
有人重新编程了刀片雷 我无法让它们停下
Someone reprogrammed the mines. I can't shut them off.
布莱斯先生 联♥系♥星际舰队指挥中心
Mr. Bryce, contact Starfleet Command.
告诉他们让31区收手
Tell them to order Section 31 to stand down.
传感器显示飞船上下颠倒了
Sensors are saying that we're upside down.
那些是干扰雷 它们干扰了巡航
Those are blackout mines. They interfere with navigation.
干扰雷
Blackout mines?
船舵没有反应
The helm is not responding.
有反应 上尉
It is, Lieutenant.
你在靠仪表飞行 就像在学院一样
You're flying blind, just like in the Academy.
护盾降低到41%
Shields down to 41%.
星际舰队没有回应 长官
No response from Starfleet, sir.
继续努力 达特曼上尉
Keep trying. Lieutenant Detmer...
我在尽力 舰长
I'm trying my best, Captain.
不够努力 这不是游戏
Not good enough. This isn't a game.
等等 如果是呢
Wait. What if it is?
快点说
Quickly.
如果地雷程序被篡改了 它们就由电脑指挥
If the mines are reprogrammed, they're being guided by a computer.
就像游戏 在几步之后
And like a game, after a few moves,
它就能预测我们会做什么
it anticipates what we'll do.
-有建议吗 -我们需要
- Recommendations? - We need to introduce
增加随机性和混乱性 长官
randomness and chaos, sir.
达特曼上尉 相信你所受的训练
Lieutenant Detmer, trust your training.
你可以的
You can do this.
萨鲁先生 我们需要一个规避模式
Mr. Saru, we need an evasive pattern.
β9模式 达特曼
Beta nine, Detmer.
上将
Admiral.
πα2模式
Pi alpha two.
博翰中校
Commander Burnham.
δ7模式
Delta seven.
下载完毕 100%
正发送消息
-奥沃瑟坤上尉 -Ω1模式
- Lieutenant Owosekun. - Omega one.
对方收到消息
它们正飞离我们 舰长
They're moving away from us, Captain.
-受伤情况 -五人受伤 长官
- Injuries? - Five, sir.
全部来自引擎舱 没有人员死亡
All from the engine room. No casualties.
损坏报告
Damage report?
曲速和脉冲引擎失灵 长官
Warp and impulse engines are inoperable, sir.
就好像这是针对我们的攻击
It's as if we we're targeted.
现在我们正坐以待毙
And now were sitting ducks.
长官 31区正在呼叫
Sir, we're being hailed by Section 31.
是帕塔上将
It's Admiral Patar.
取消红色警报
Cancel red alert.
接通吧
Put her through.
你到底在干什么 攻击联邦星舰
What the hell are you doing, attacking a Federation starship?
抱歉 上将 舰长
My apologies, Admiral. Captain.
但发现号♥现在载有通缉逃犯
But Discovery is presently harboring wanted criminals
它本身就是一艘逃亡星舰
and is, itself, a fugitive vessel.
让你靠近我们的基地
It was deemed too dangerous
实在太危险了
to allow you in proximity to our base.
看看星际舰队要说什么 布莱斯上尉
Well see what Starfleet has to say. Lieutenant Bryce?
对不起 长官 他们还是没有反应
I'm sorry, sir. They're-they're still not responding.
那是因为进攻的命令
That is because my order to attack
直接来自星际舰队司令部
came directly from Starfleet Command.
如果星际舰队下令进攻
If Starfleet ordered an attack,
他们可以当面说
they can damn well say it to my face.
派克舰长
Captain Pike,
请不要进一步升级目前的情况
please do not escalate this situation further.
第31区星舰正在赶来 会登上你舰
A Section 31 vessel is en route. You will be boarded.
什么原因
For what reason?
星际舰队的对于叛国罪的界定
Starfleet regulations are extremely specific
非常具体
about the definition of treason.
很遗憾 你 你的船员和上将都符合
Unfortunately, you, your crew and the Admiral all qualify.
如果你要来逮捕我们 想想再来
If you think youre coming to arrest us, think again.
上将 我相信你怀着好意前去发现号♥
Admiral, I do believe you went to Discovery with noble intentions.
但是 你放弃了职责
However, by abandoning your duties
与逃犯一起执行秘密任务
to carry out a secret mission with fugitives,
你自己也成了逃犯
you became a fugitive yourself.
你不再有选择自己命运的权力
You no longer have the authority to choose your own fate.
我知道这情况超出了你的预期
I understand this is more than you bargained for,
但你不能放弃任务 克里斯
but you cannot abandon the mission, Chris.
不管我能不能下命令
Whether I can issue orders or not,
我们必须让一个小组进入空间站并重制管控
we have to get a team onto that station and reset Control.
我脸上的表情
What is it about the look on my face
哪里显示我改变主意了
that suggests I've changed my mind?
里斯上尉
Lieutenant Rhys,
检查基地上的其它武器
scan for any other weapons on this base.
然后打给工程部
And call down to engineering.
我们需要立刻开启孢子引擎
We need that spore drive up and running.
萨鲁先生 组建先遣队 在我的准备室见
Mr. Saru, form a landing party and meet us in my ready room.
舰长 我相信我在这里会更有用
Uh, Captain, I believe I can be more helpful here.
有件事我想调查一下
There is something I would like to investigate.
那就开始吧
Get to it, then.
博翰中校 你来吧
Commander Burnham, you're up.
好
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
请不要电我
Please don't shock me.
你知道无生命的设施听不到你的声音吧
You do realize inanimate infrastructure cannot hear you.
真的吗 你在开玩笑吧
Really? You're kidding.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, darling.
他就是不明白
He just does not understand.
真棒
Great.
现在断电了
Now there's a power short
雪上加霜
on top of everything else.
我没办法工作了
This makes my work impossible.
我说银河系的未来
And I am not being hyperbolic when I say
都关乎于此并不是夸张
the future of the galaxy is at stake.
除非
Well, uh...
我得将电源重新接到相邻的管道
unless I can reroute power to the adjacent conduit,
隔离损坏的部分 修复它和孢子引擎
isolate the corruption, fix it and the spore drive,
不然我们都会被逮捕 所以
we're all gonna get arrested, so...
如果你想拯救整个银河 那从帮我开始
if you want to save the galaxy, start by helping me.
说得有道理
A fair point.
我不知道你还懂电器
I didn't know you knew anything about electrical.
我有很多才能
I have many talents.
请朝这里打灯
Point the light over here, please.
那么
So, did, uh...
博翰的主意有帮助吗
Burnham's idea help?
你想明白为什么红色天使选你了吗
Did you figure out why the Red Angel chose you?
没有
No.
我从无数的角度研究过它
I have examined it from countless angles,
但仍然只有一个无逻辑的理由
yet I remain an illogical choice.
你有没有想过是什么让你与众不同
Well, have you thought about what makes you unique?
我是半人类
I am half-human.
不寻常 但还有像我这样的人
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表