749…
7-4-9...
1-4-8.
数字是反的
The numbers are backwards.
数字是反的
The numbers are backwards.
长官 我有发现
Sir, I found something.
三次氘等离子燃烧的残留痕迹
Residual traces of three deuterium plasma burns.
那一定是舰长
I think it's the captain.
好吧 如果你被拉入裂缝
Well, why burn off valuable fuel
为什么要烧掉宝贵的燃料呢
if you are being pulled into a rift?
这是他们在飞行学校教我们
It's an old trick they taught us in flight school
通知搜救队的方法
to alert search parties.
我觉得前试飞员会做这种事
Figured it's something a former test pilot would do.
干得好 里斯先生
Well done, Mr. Rhys.
把这些位置交给斯塔麦斯中校
Send those positions to Commander Stamets.
我正在计算穿梭机的轨道
I'm calculating the shuttles trajectory.
不是在三维空间坐标
Not in three-dimensional space,
而是使用菌丝网络中的
but using corresponding coordinates
相应坐标
within the mycelial network.
好吧 我的四维数学一定有问题
Well, my fourth-dimensional math must be off.
看起来你刚刚对显示器
This looks like you just sprayed the monitor
喷了帕尔马干酪粉
with grated Parmesan.
这次等离子燃烧看起来像是一周前发生的
This plasma burn looks like it happened a week ago,
这次就在昨天 第三次
this one yesterday, and the third one...
八分钟后 不 你的数学很好
Eight minutes from now. No, your math is spot-on.
非线性时间进程♥真♥是折磨人
Nonlinear temporal progression is a mind bender.
那不好
That's not good.
它朝着裂缝的孔隙漂去
Its drifting toward the rift's aperture.
好吧 为什么会这样
Well, why would it do that?
嗯 那里的电流就像
Well, the currents in there work like water
盘旋流进下水道的水一样
swirling down a drain.
时间扭曲
The temporal distortions
使空间里的方向对人脑来说毫无意义
make spatial orientation meaningless to the human brain.
除非...
Unless...
你有水熊虫DNA
you have Tardigrade DNA.
快点 提利
Come on, Tilly.
启动外部护盾
Engaging external shielding.
它在找入口
It's trying to find a way in.
这东西里的一些金属
Some of the metals in this thing
甚至不在周期表上
don't even register on the periodic chart.
原子衰变测量显示探测器的核心
And atomic decay measurements indicate the probes core
度过了...500年了
has aged... 500 years.
所以 什么 它穿越到500年后
So, what, it-it traveled 500 years in the future,
有人改动了它 然后还给我们了
someone messed with it and sent it back to us?
是啊 但是为什么呢
Yeah. But why?
泰勒
Tyler!
不
No!
别动
Hold still.
数据被入侵
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
到传送室
To the transporter room.
我需要搭上那艘穿梭机
I need to be on that shuttle.
我可以带他们飞回来 走开
I can fly them out. Move!
对不起 但是要计算从这里到
Sorry, but calculating transporter coordinates
时间扭曲中一个移♥动♥的穿梭机传送坐标吗
from here onto a moving shuttle inside of a temporal distortion?
提利 我看不出它扭曲 只是反常而已
It doesn't look distorted to me, Tilly. It's just anomalous.
但是如果你的计算不对
But if your calculations are off
-即使只差一点 你都会... -死得彻底
- by even a fraction, you will end up... - Very dead,
这就是为什么你要按我的要求运行传送机
which is why you'll be running the transporter on my mark.
我就知道你会这么说的
Oh, man, I knew you were gonna say that.
不 等等 我们能停一下
No, w-w-wait, can-can we just stop for a second
好好想想吗
and think about this?
如果我们把平板先送过去看看是否...
What if we send the PADD over first and see if it...
我们没有时间
We don't have time.
一分钟后 穿梭机将离开三角定位区
In one minute, the shuttle will leave the triangulation zone
我们再也找不到它了
and we'll never be able to find it again.
是的 但是 不
Right, but, no...
-一定还有... -提利
- There must be another... - Tilly.
相信数学
Trust the math.
更重要的是 相信你自己
More importantly, trust yourself.
我不会让随便一个人送我做时空移♥动♥
I wouldn't let just anyone beam me in and out of time.
好吧
Okay.
舰长
Captain.
抱歉
Excuse me.
斯塔麦斯
Stamets?
我其实十分钟后就到了
I'm actually here ten minutes from now.
虽然很让人困惑 但
Admittedly confusing, but
别担心 我用菌丝网络做路线图
don't worry, I'm gonna get us out of here
能带我们离开这里的
by using the network as a road map.
数据被入侵
成功了吗 斯塔麦斯中校还好吗
Did it work? Is Commander Stamets all right?
我找到穿梭机了 它正在退出异常区
I’ve got the shuttle. It's exiting the anomaly.
投在屏幕上
On screen.
那是 什么
What... is that?
发现号♥ 我是斯塔麦斯
Discovery, this is Stamets.
我们接上了一个搭便车的 是我们的探测器
We've picked up a hitchhiker; it's our probe
但是做过一些修改
but with a few modifications.
除了试图杀死我们
And in addition to it trying to kill us,
它还在访问我们星舰的数据核心
it‘s accessing our ships data core.
黄色警报
Yellow alert.
我们镜像投影了穿梭机上的屏幕 长官
We have your, uh, shuttle screens mirrored here, sir-- whoa.
探测器正在以惊人的速度搜索我们的电脑
The probe is searching our computers at incredible speeds;
我试着阻止它进入
I will attempt to lock it out.
我们这边也试试
We'll try on our end.
带上华氏度的工具
Grab the Fahrenheit tools.
里斯 你能对准探测器而不毁坏穿梭机吗
Rhys, can you target the probe without destroying the shuttle?
你的护盾这么低的时候不行
Not with your shields so low.
我们能把它们传送出去吗
Can we beam them out?
他们离裂缝太近无法锁定 长官
They're too near the rift to get a lock, sir.
等等 我来靠近发现号♥
Hold on, I'll move us closer to Discovery.
等离子排空了 我们开始漂流
Plasmas gone. We're in drift.
它在把我们拉回到裂缝里
It's pulling us back into the rift.
我把监控关闭了60秒 听仔细了
I've disabled the cameras for 60 seconds, so listen closely.
你的直觉是正确的 迈克
Your instincts are correct, Michael.
那台机器是一个记忆提取器
That machine is a memory extractor.
它会摧毁你弟弟大脑
It will destroy your brothers mind.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
利兰只是一个服从命令的木偶
Leland is just a puppet following orders.
你不会想亲手害死你弟弟
And I didn't think you’d want your brother‘s blood on your hands.
你只是好心告诉我吗
So you're telling me this out of the goodness of your heart?
不 是因为你的好心
No, the goodness of yours.
我对你的了解比你想象的要多
I know so much more about you than you can imagine.
但这个我们下次再说
But that's for another time.
现在 你要攻击我
Right now, you're going to attack me,
然后营救斯波克 这对你有好处
then rescue Spock, which is good for you.
而且会让利兰脸上无光
And that will make Leland look bad,
这对我有好处
which is good for me.
十秒钟 迈克尔
Ten seconds, Michael.
那么 做决定...
So, what will it...?
做戏做全套
Trying to make it look good.
不错
Not bad.
再来一次 带着感情
Once more, with feeling.
派克舰长 我们无法在这边用传送机锁定
Captain Pike, we cannot get a transporter lock
你们的坐标
for you on our end,
并且34秒后你们就会消失在裂缝中
and we will lose you to the rift in 34 seconds.
中校 你能远程
Commander, can you calculate
为发现号♥计算传送机坐标吗
the transporter coordinates for Discovery remotely?
也许吧
Probably?
很好 萨鲁 我要手动炸毁穿梭机
Great. Saru, I'm blowing up the shuttle manually.
执行自毁程序
Engaging self-destruct sequence.
最好快点算 斯塔麦兹先生
Better hurry with those calculations, Mr. Stamets.
现在发送传送坐标
Sending transport coordinates now.
收到坐标 准备传送
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表