Agent Georgiou to her shuttle.
时间紧迫
Clock is ticking.
她正在追踪一名杀人嫌犯
She's tracking a suspected murderer.
斯波克先生是我的人
Mr. Spock is one of mine.
我无法接受对他的这些指控
I can't reconcile the charges with the man.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
但是让他的指挥官或者他的妹妹
But having his commanding officer or his sister
来妨碍我们为了找到他所做的努力
interfere with our efforts to recover him?
让我看起来像在帮老朋友的忙
Makes me look like I'm doing an old friend a favor.
利兰
Leland, um,
我觉得在斯波克
I think there may be a connection
和那些引我们横跨了大半个宇宙的信♥号♥♥之间
between Spock and the signals that have been dragging us
存在着某种联♥系♥
halfway around the universe.
有人的生命危在旦夕
There are lives at stake.
总会有人的生命危在旦夕
There are always lives at stake.
所以我们才有活干
That's what keeps us employed.
我们做好我们该做的
See, we do what we do
你们就能做好你们该做的
so you can do what you do.
如果我没那么了解你的话
If I didn't know you better,
这听上去像是在威胁
that would sound like a threat.
你很了解我
You know me pretty well.
我会派个联络员
I'll send a liaison.
如果你能和他讲清楚你知道的情况
If you could walk him through what you know,
我会很感激的
I'd appreciate it.
我一直很乐意帮老朋友的忙
Always happy to do a favor for an old friend.
你可以走了 舰长
You're free to go, Captain.
你的舰长不知道我到底从哪来
Your captain doesn't know where I'm really from.
我直接听命于星际舰队
I'm under direct Starfleet orders.
是啊 在合适的时候才说实话
Yeah, to tell the truth when it's convenient?
我真的开始喜欢上星际舰队和31区了
I'm learning to really like Starfleet and Section 31.
你认为他们会给你自♥由♥支配权吗
Do you think they'll give you free reign, huh?
那个地方有很多耳目
That place has eyes on eyes on eyes.
正好我在众目睽睽之下做事
Well, it's a good thing I do some of my best work
才做得最好
in plain sight.
利兰知道你的身份吗
Does Leland have any idea who you really are?
你是说人族皇帝
You mean the Terran Emperor,
奥古斯都·菲利帕·乔久 女皇之后 人马星之主
Philippa Georgiou Augustus Iaponius Centarius?
他不叫我的大名
He doesn't call me by my proper name,
但是他知道
but yes, he does.
那我就像信任你一样信任他
Then I trust him about as much as I trust you.
是你把我带来这个让人难以忍♥受的地方的
You're the one who brought me to this insufferable place.
你才不会因为我在这而感到惊讶
You don't get to be surprised I'm here.
等我找到斯波克 我一定会传达你的问候
And when I find Spock, I'll be sure to pass along your regards.
如果你碰我弟弟一下
If you lay a hand on my brother...
你会怎么样
You'll what?
这才是我认识的那个女人
Now here's a woman I recognize.
穿梭舱在那边
Shuttle bay's through there.
我想你该回你的蛇坑里去了
I'm sure you need to get back to your... snake pit.
告诉我你有好消息
Tell me you have good news.
宇宙从不会浪费任何东西
The universe never lets anything go to waste,
或者像拉瓦锡说的
or so said Lavoisier.
-质量守恒定律 -没错
- The law of conservation of mass. - Yes.
化学反应中
In chemical reactions,
质量既无法被创造 也无法被摧毁
mass is neither created nor destroyed.
看 看
Look. Look, look, look.
我在扫描茧中的人类的残留物
I'm scanning the cocoon for human remains.
线粒体DNA 脂质 蛋白质
Mitochondrial DNA, lipids, proteins.
如果组成提莉的原子都被传送了
If all of Tilly's atoms were transported,
而不是分解了
rather than decomposed,
那就应该不会留下任何属于她的有机物
then there shouldn't be any trace of her organic matter.
这意味着梅可能把提莉拖进了菌丝网络
Which would mean May took Tilly into the network.
这也意味着
Which would mean
我们可以把她救出来
we could get her out.
怎么做呢
How?
我觉得这个茧是一个有机的传送机
I think that this cocoon is an organic transporter.
就像我们的一样
Just like ours,
它在一个地方分解物质
it-it breaks down matter in one place
然后在另一个地方完好无损地重组
and then reassembles it, completely intact, in another.
菌丝版的传送平台
The mycelial version of a transporter pad.
这也说明 和这个相似的另一个茧
Which could mean that a second cocoon
应该在菌丝网络里的某个位置
just like this one exists somewhere in the network.
但是为什么要先把提莉带进去呢
But why take Tilly in the first place?
梅来这里 是为了向你传达信息
May came here to deliver a message to you.
梅说提莉和她有一种特殊的联♥系♥
May said she had a special connection with Tilly.
她说她需要提莉
She said she needed her.
看
Look.
不存在人体物质
No human material present.
提莉还活着 我知道
Tilly's alive. I know it.
-但菌丝网络很庞大 -没错
- But the network is massive. - Yes.
但我现在掌握了这个茧的确切成分
Except now that I know the exact composition of this cocoon,
我可以扫描这个网络 找到和它对应的茧
I can scan the network to find its counterpart.
找到它就能找到提莉
Find it, find Tilly.
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
不要
Oh, no!
把它拿开 把它拿开
Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!
我的眼睛 我的眼睛
Ow! My eyes! My eyes!
冷静 提莉
Stay calm, Tilly.
-你没事了 -别让我冷静
- You're okay. - Don't you... don't you shush me!
你到底做了什么 你做了什么
What the hell did you do? What did you do?
分解了你的生物形态
Broke down your biological form,
传送通过维度平面
transported it across the dimensional plane,
然后在这里重组 在我的家里
and reconstituted it here, in my home.
就那个老把戏啊 你逗我吗
Oh, that old trick! Are you freaking kidding me?!
我在菌丝网络里
I'm in the mycelial network.
这里曾经是仙境
It used to be a paradise.
不
No!
这就是我曾经和你说过的
This is the one I was telling you about!
好痛 好痛
Ow, it burns! It burns.
放开她
Leave her!
这是我们处理方式
It's our process.
什么意思
What does that mean?
亚赛普族... 我们把所有进入
The JahSepp-- we break down all matter
菌丝体网络的物质都分解
that enter the mycelial network
让它们以新的形式发挥作用
to make it useful in new ways.
就像你们的星球上的昆虫那样
Like the insects do on your planet.
这是我们让生命周而复始的过程
It's how we keep the life cycle progressing.
你成为自己之前就是这样的吧
This was you before you were you.
那就是我
That's what I am.
我以这种样子出现是为了让你舒服些
I'm appearing like this to make you comfortable.
舒服 你绑♥架♥了我
Comfortable? You kidnapped me!
-而我会自己找到回去的路 -不可能
- And I'm finding my way back! - You can't.
你看我能不能
Watch me! Watch me!
等我找回去了 我不会让我的愤怒平息的
And when I'm done, I'm not gonna work through my anger.
我会让怒火永远在那里焚烧
I'm gonna let it sit there and fester for eternity!
求求你 我需要你的帮助
Please. I need your help.
梅 你没有资格寻求我的帮助
You don't get to ask for my help, May.
那我们去找谁呢
Then who are we to turn to?
除了你我还能去找谁呢
Who am I to turn to besides you?
没有别人了 提利
There's no one, Tilly.
我只能成功 否则的话这里的一切
And I can't fail, or everything here,
我全部的种族 都会死掉
my entire species, will die.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
杀死一个魔鬼
Kill a monster.
博翰 31区的联络员来了
Burnham. Section 31's liaison just got here.
所有人员注意
Attention all personnel.
安全演习进行中 四号♥甲板
Security drill in progress, deck four.
博翰
Burnham?
没什么 长官
It's nothing, sir.
他 呃...
He's, um...
他应该在克罗诺斯
he's-he's just supposed to be on Qo'noS.
他杀死了一名军官
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表