第二季 第十集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek Discovery...
你是唯一一个
You are the only one
和红色天使有过接触的人
who has had contact with the Red Angel.
你说过你不明白
You said you don't understand
它为何选了你
why it chose you.
它指引我到了一个遥远的星球
It guided me to a remote planet
向我展示了...
and showed me...
结局
the end.
从一个时间旅行者那里看到的幻象
My perception of reality was challenged
让我对现实的理解受到挑战
by visions from a time-traveling entity.
当然了 只有你该帮助我
Who should help me but you, of course?
毕竟这整个克林贡人的战争都是你挑起的
After all, the entire klingon war was your doing.
那个我
That version of me
那个把你的住处当做家的我
that called your quarters home,
那个我已经死了
that version of me is dead.
我不会回去了
And I'm not going back.
你向前看好吗
Would you please just move forward
也让我这么做
and let me do the same?
不管我能不能下命令
Whether I can issue orders or not,
我们必须指派一个小组
we have to get a team
进入空间站并重置管控
onto that station and reset control.
启动手动控门
迈克 你必须打开气阀
Michael, you have to open the airlock.
不 我不会把你喷射进太空
No. I'm not gonna eject you into space.
我会解锁这扇门
I will unlock this door.
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
一切都是因为你
Everything is because of you.
因为我
Because of me?
你必须找到代达罗斯计划
You have to find Project Daedalus.
代达罗斯计划在哪
Where is Project Daedalus?
埃瑞安中校时刻提醒着我们
Commander Airiam reminds us that resilience
百折不挠是一种坚定不移的良好品质
is an unshakable virtue.
她极尽忠诚
She was fiercely loyal...
对她的船员
to her crew...
对星际舰队
to Starfleet.
在她生命最后的弥留之际
And, in her final moments,
她为了守护那份忠诚 牺牲了自己
she sacrificed herself for that loyalty.
她会以这样的方式被铭记
That is how she'll be remembered.
有的人 抱着奇迹不存在的想法而活着
Some people choose to live their lives as if nothing is a miracle,
但是埃瑞安为了自己的生命去奋斗
but Airiam fought for her life,
正在清除数据
对其它任何事也一样
and so everything was.
她的所闻所感
Everything that she saw, everything that she felt,
她所有的记忆
all of her memories,
构成了
they made a kind of...
她生命的星谱
constellation for her.
数据已删除
我很感激 她给我上了这一课
I'm grateful to her for that lesson.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
有一次 她曾说
She said once,
没有一点自怜自哀
without a hint of self-pity,
数万亿粒子的路径
that the paths of trillions of particles
永远地改变了
had been forever changed,
仅仅因为她与自己的丈夫相视一笑
simply because she and her husband smiled at each other.
她很高兴 当他们在一起的时候
She was happy that together
他们让整个宇宙变得有一丝无序
they made the universe a little less orderly.
我只感受到了自己失去了多少
I just felt the weight of what I had lost...
但她让我明白了
but she showed me that
我接受的强化并没有
my augmentation didn't make me
使我变成自己的仿制品
an imitation of myself.
它反而让我们重获新生
It made both of us new.
未来在前方等待着
And that there could be a future.
她说的没错
She was right.
加入星际舰队 有太多的理由
There are so many reasons to join Starfleet.
我们可以探索星空
We get to reach for the stars.
联邦星舰发现号♥ 自动飞行
我们可以实现自己的最大价值
We get to reach for the best in ourselves.
联邦星舰发现号♥
但 最重要的是
But, most important,
我们可以彼此关心
we get to reach for each other.
我们可以做自己喜爱的事
We get to do what we love
身旁的同事们
alongside colleagues
变成了朋友
who become friends...
变成了家人
who become family.
变成了同一战线的人
And who better to stand with,
肩并着肩
shoulder to shoulder,
一同面对紧要关头
facing those pivotal moments.
变成了难以放手的人
Who more painful to let go?
我很抱歉 埃瑞安
I am so sorry, Airiam.
在卡米纳
On Kaminar,
我们吟唱歌♥谣 以此纪念
we sing songs of remembrance for those
那些过早离开我们的人
who have been taken from us too soon.
这是纪念埃瑞安的歌♥谣
This is a song of remembrance for Airiam.
你说得太好了
You spoke beautifully.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 让你被关了这么久
I'm sorry you were confined to quarters for so long.
我和派克舰长说了 不是你干的
I told Captain Pike you weren't responsible.
没关系
It's okay.
如果我是他
If I were in his shoes,
我也会这么做
I'd have done the same.
我只希望情况能有所不同
I just wish it had played out differently.
是啊
Yeah.
迈克
Michael.
我能明白你想做什么 阿什
I can feel what you're trying to do, Ash.
我能
I can.
但31区创建了管控
But Section 31 created Control,
未来的管控 穿越到了这里
and some future version of it came here.
现在埃瑞安送了命
And now Airiam is gone.
你以为我不知道发生了什么 对吗
You don't think I knew what was happening, do you?
当然不是
Of course not.
但你的职责还是隶属于他们
But your duty is still to them.
所以
So...
先从我们知道的开始
Let's start with everything we know.
这个人工智能来自未来
The A.I. is from the future.
它影响了埃瑞安
It infected Airiam
强迫她复♥制♥了球体的数据 导入管控
and forced her to copy some of the Sphere data into Control
如此一来 管控就可以进化
so Control could evolve.
在那之前 我们阻止了她
We stopped her before that could happen.
31区所设计的用来消灭威胁的项目
How did the Section 31 program designed to eliminate threats
是怎么变成威胁的
become the threat?
时间旅行
Time travel.
我们无法预测的那个变量 就是未来
The one variable we cannot possibly predict is the future.
很明显
And clearly,
那个未来的人工智能所基于的先进技术
that future A.I. Is built on advanced technology
是我们完全不了解的
of which we have no understanding.
我们如何阻止它呢
How do we stop it?
以我们的了解
To the best of our knowledge,
未来的人工智能只影响了埃瑞安和管控
the future A.I. only infected Airiam and Control.
埃瑞安的神经系统已经在她的葬礼前删除了
Airiam's neural system was erased before her funeral.
至于管控
As for Control,
只有31区使用它
it was used only by Section 31.
我们把管控所在的
We destroyed the station
空间站摧毁了
where Control was located,
上将 根据您的建议
and, per your suggestion, Admiral,
我们提醒所有31区的星舰
we advised all Section 31 ships
都运行了诊断测试
to run diagnostic tests.
都没被感染
All came out clean.
我们先别急着庆祝
Let's not celebrate just yet.
感染管控的人工智能
The A.I. that infected Control
有可能已经把自己发到空间站以外的地方了
could have sent itself off-station.
我们只能假设它目前在休眠
We have to assume that it's lying dormant for now,
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表