I-I moved you.
我们并没有创造你
We did not create you.
我们的物质与你们的不同
Our matter is not your matter.
你是说你没法在那边重建他吗
You're saying you can't rebuild him out there?
我是说...我不知道
I'm saying... I don't know.
不附在你身上 我就无法维持自己的形态
I couldn't maintain my own form without inhabiting you.
保罗
Paul.
亚赛普可以再生我的物质
The JahSepp can reclaim my matter.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你必须对我放手了
You have to let me go.
博翰 我们没有时间了
Burnham, we are out of time!
明白
Understood.
再不走就走不成了
It's now or never.
不能让我毁了这一切
I can't be the cause of this.
我不能再失去你一次
I can't leave you twice.
如果你留下
If you stay,
对网络来说毁灭程度会加倍
it'll be twice as deadly for the network.
我们会找到其它办法
We'll find another way.
你忠于创造 忠于生命
You're devoted to creation, to life.
这是我爱你的理由 尽管爱你的理由成千上万
And there are a million reasons to love you, but that's mine.
请不要毁了它
Please don't ruin that for me.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
梅 你说你不能在我们的世界里
May, you said you couldn't rebuild yourself
重建自己 因为你没有人类DNA
in our world because you don't have human DNA.
对
Right!
对 这就是缺失的一环
Right. That was the missing ingredient.
我们这边的茧完全是由
The cocoon on our side is made
人类世界的原子构建而成
entirely of atoms from the human world.
如果你将寇波的DNA加入到茧中
If you take Culber's DNA and add it to the cocoon,
-那么也许他... -也许不行
- then maybe he... - Maybe not.
不管怎样 如果我们用了茧
Either way, if we use the cocoon,
我们的门就关闭了
our door closes.
有多少生物是像我们这样共生呢
How many beings have lived within each other?
我感觉我对你的了解不亚于对自己的了解
I feel I know you as deeply as I know myself.
我正要说这句 我担心说出来会奇怪
I was gonna say that. I was just worried it would sound weird.
我从没想过能拥有这样的关系
It's not something I ever thought that I would have.
我们的关联跨越了进化和种族
We have connected across evolution and across species.
但斯塔麦兹中校失去休的时候
But when Commander Stamets lost Hugh,
他失去了一切
he lost everything.
如果我们有机会弥补 那就必须尝试
And if we have a chance to fix that, we have to try.
我坚信宇宙一定会以某种方式
I really believe that the universe
让我们再次相聚
will bring us back together somehow.
你保证吗
You promise?
我保证
Promise.
中校
Commander.
马上就来
On our way.
动手 梅
Now, May.
我们在另一边见
I'll see you on the other side.
博翰呼叫舰桥
Burnham to the bridge.
黑色警报
Black alert.
利兰 动手
Leland, now!
他们要启动孢子引擎了
They're activating the spore drive!
别挡道
Out of the way!
博翰中校
Commander Burnham?
我们成功了
We made it.
解除红色警报
Stand down red alert.
萨鲁先生
Mr. Saru,
让波拉德医生去工程部接小队
have Dr. Pollard meet the team in Engineering.
泰勒先生
Mr. Tyler.
你就留在舰桥上
You'll stay on the bridge.
联络员的规矩
Liaison protocol.
快点
Come on.
保罗
Paul?
不握手的老朋友
Old friends who don't shake hands?
你离家很远啊 上将
You're a long way from home, Admiral.
的确
Indeed.
关于七个信♥号♥♥ 星际舰队
Starfleet has new and critical information
有了新的关键信息
about the seven signals.
第一个出现的信♥号♥♥
The first one that appeared
将发现号♥带去一个星际小行星
led Discovery to an interstellar asteroid.
但当你们到达时 信♥号♥♥消失了
But by the time you arrived, the signal was gone.
我们派了一艘科研舰去扫描子空间数据
We detailed a research vessel to scan for subspace readings,
调查结果出乎预料
and the findings were unexpected.
在短暂的时间内
For a brief window,
信♥号♥♥似乎留下了
the signal appears to have left behind
快子辐射的痕迹
a trail of tachyon radiation.
快子 这样的量子场可能意味着...
Tachyons? Quantum field like that could imply...
时间旅行
time travel.
或者可能是隐形设备或传送机的
Or it could be the by-product of cloaking devices
副产物
or transporters.
你们都说对了 或者你们都说错了
You're both right. Or maybe you're both wrong.
不管怎样 唯一一个
Either way, the only one with
与这些信♥号♥♥有关联的人就是斯波克上尉
any sort of connection to these signals is Lieutenant Spock,
他仍然是个逃犯
who's still a fugitive.
我需要你们找到他
I need both of you to find him,
并且我需要你们互相协助
and I need you to help each other.
拜托 伙计们
Come on, fellas.
别再比谁更爷们儿了
Cut the manlier-than-thou bullshit.
利兰 你在一次救援任务中
Leland, you camouflaged yourself
对一个舰队舰长 你的朋友
from a Starfleet captain, your friend,
把自己伪装了起来
in the middle of a rescue mission.
-上将 我们的伪... -省省吧
- Admiral, our camouf... - Save it.
而你 派克舰长 31区也许不是
And, Captain Pike, Section 31 may not be
你想要的领导正义的灯塔
the shining beacon of righteous conduct you want it to be,
但他们是重要的情报部门
but they are a critical intelligence division,
而我们有比辩论星际舰队第十四条宣言
and we have more pressing priorities than debating
更迫切的事要做
Article 14 of Starfleet's charter.
构建国家不可能手脚干净
Nation building is never pretty.
这是让人不快的事实
That is the unappetizing truth,
而你心知肚明
and you know it.
我不关心
Now, I don't care
你们是不是觉得相互处于对立
if you feel like you are on opposite sides.
我们都处于同一战线
We are all on the same team.
我们是老交情了 克里斯
We go back a long way, Chris.
但我的工作需要我在边界游离
But my job requires me to walk a line, and...
而我对你越界了
I crossed that with you.
我道歉
I apologize.
我接受
It's accepted.
我会努力记住我的道路
I'll try to remember that my path is
有时比你的要清晰
sometimes clearer than yours.
好吧
Well...
这是一千年来最保守的描述了
that's the understatement of the millennium.
现在汇报你们对穿梭机的了解
Now tell me what you know about the shuttle.
穿梭机是个死胡同
Shuttle was a dead end.
斯波克先生知道怎么掩盖踪迹
Mr. Spock knows how to cover his trail.
关于他会去的地方
Burnham might know more about
博翰知道的可能比她意识到的多 我会跟她谈
where he'd be than she realizes. I'll talk to her.
既然我们要合作
As we're working together,
我猜我的临时联络员要常驻了
I assume my temporary liaison officer is permanent.
泰勒探员暂时是你的
For the time being, Agent Tyler is yours.
除非你更想要乔久舰长
Unless you would prefer Captain Georgiou.
-不用 谢谢 -不行
- No, thank you. - No.
来自菲利帕·乔久舰长的信息
Incoming message from Captain Philippa Georgiou.
转到实验室
Put it through to the science lab.
我听说你为我们争取了几分钟
I heard you bought us a few minutes.
你就这样感谢拯救发现号♥的人吗
Is that any way to thank the savior of the Discovery?
我知道你想要回报 高昂回报
I know you want to be paid back, in spades.
也许我是利他主义者
Maybe I'm an altruist.
也许我是人族
Maybe I'm a Terran.
实际上你是
In fact, you were.
比瓦肯斯多葛主义有趣多了
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表