我扫描到球体内部有能量堆积
I'm reading an energy buildup from inside the Sphere.
温度高达一万开尔文度 仍在上升
Spiking 10,000 degrees Kelvin and rising.
它在给武器充能吗
Is it powering up weapons?
没有扫描到可识别的武器
Reading no identifiable weapons,
但它的内部温度现在达到两万开尔文度了
but its internal temperature is now 20,000 degrees Kelvin.
将所有非必需能量转移至武器
Divert all non-essential power to weapons.
锁定那东西的辐射轴
Lock on that things radial axis and
准备听我命令发射光子鱼雷
prepare to fire photon torpedoes on my order.
是 长官 装备鱼雷
Aye, sir. Arming torpedoes.
舰长 别开火
Captain, hold your fire.
我不认为球体对我们有恶意
I do not believe the Sphere means us any harm.
所有证据都与此相反
All evidence to the contrary.
那东西即将毁灭我们
That things about to destroy us.
它不是要毁灭我们 舰长
It's not destroying us, Captain.
它是想发一条信息给我们
It's trying to send us a message.
我们收到它的信息了 我正要发出回复
We received its message. I'm about to send our reply.
舰长 如果瓦哈莱 我的死亡过程
Captain, what if Vahar'ai, my death process,
之所以被触发 是因为球体也要死了呢
was triggered because the Sphere is also dying?
你想再跟我解释一遍吗
You want to run that by me again?
我们凯尔比人有一项特征
We Kelpiens have a defining trait
深深刻在我们的DNA上 同情心
hard-wired into our DNA: empathy.
我能感受到球体想与我们接触
I can feel the Sphere reaching out,
试图在消亡前分享些什么
trying to share something before it expires.
长官 我毫无保留地相信萨鲁的感受
Sir, I trust Saru's feelings implicitly.
那个球体不是来攻击我们的
That sphere didn't come to attack us.
舰长
Captain,
我相信我辨明了它交流的方式
I believe I have discerned its means of communication.
达特曼 汇报斯波克穿梭机的情况
Detmer, status on Spock's shuttle?
六分钟后脱离我们的探测器范围
Exits our sensor range in six minutes.
一旦我们失去他的曲速信♥号♥♥
Once we lose his warp signature,
就无法重新获取了
we won't be able to reacquire it.
设置拦截航线
Set an intercept course.
我们一旦挣脱 就要全速追上去
I want us hauling ass the second we break free.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
接着说 要简短
Keep talking and make it fast.
如果球体
What if the Sphere
不是攻击我们的通用翻译器
was not attacking our universal translator,
而是试图把它的语言教给我们呢
but attempting to teach us its language
因为它想要被铭记
because it wants to be remembered,
想要通过发现号♥保存它的历史
to preserve its history using Discovery,
但它做不到 除非我们降下护盾让它进来
but it cannot unless we power down and let it in?
那东西把我们揪出曲速 差点把飞船毁了
That thing snatched us out of warp and almost gutted the ship.
如果我们降下护盾
What if we lower shields,
正好让它如愿了结我们呢
and that's exactly what it needs to end us?
电脑 将屏幕显示调整为
Computer, adjust viewscreen display
紫外线模式
to ultraviolet.
这就是我看到的光图像
That is the light pattern I have been seeing
它无处不在 不断重复
everywhere, repeating again and again,
由球体的病毒发出
generated by the Sphere's virus.
电脑 用通用翻译器翻译光图像
Computer, run the light pattern through the universal translator.
舰长 我认为我们所看到的
Captain, I believe we are looking at
众多语言太先进
a multitude of languages so advanced,
知识太庞大 过载了我们的系统
and knowledge so vast that it simply overloaded our system.
这个球体已经十万岁了
This sphere is 100,000 years old.
想象一下它的知识 它的见识
Imagine what it knows, what it's seen.
舰长 这符合发现号♥作为一艘科研舰
Captain, this falls under Discovery's original mission statement
最初的使命
as a science vessel.
我服了
Well, I'll be.
增强型皮质植入体
An amplified cortical implant.
年轻人
Hey, kiddo.
你最喜欢的歌♥是什么
What's your favorite song?
什么
What?
你最喜欢的歌♥ 唱给我听
Your favorite song-- sing it for me.
尽管我飞过了十万英里
Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles,
我仍然感到静止不动
I'm feeling very still.
我觉得我的飞船知道该前往的方向
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go.
告诉我妻子我非常爱她
Tell my wife I love her very much.
她知道
She knows.
梅
May?
你想跟我说话吗
You wanted to talk to me?
我来了
Here I am.
你想怎样 你是谁
What do you want? Who are you?
我来自一种叫亚赛普的种族
I'm from a species known as the JahSepp.
我们的生活和谐 直到一个异种侵入者
We lived harmoniously until an alien intruder
开始不定期降临
began to arrive at random intervals,
不可挽回地摧残我们的生态系统
ravaging our ecosystem irreparably.
所以你是来寻求帮助
So, you came for help to rid your species
你的种族想要摆脱异种入侵
of a destructive alien presence?
你就是入侵的异种
You are the destructive alien presence.
那些…那些跳跃
The-the... the jumps?
发现号♥的跳跃
Discovery's jumps?
我突破网络的界限来找你
I broke through the confines of the network to reach you,
冒了巨大的风险
at great risk.
风险 你感染了我的朋友
Risk? You infected my friend.
你不应该在她体内
You don't belong inside of her.
你在隔间里驾驶飞船 我接触不到你
You fly the ship from within the cube, I couldn't have reach you.
在提利身上 我找到了关于梅·阿赫恩的记忆
In Tilly, I found the memory of May Ahearn,
我知道如果有第二次机会 她会同情梅
someone I knew she'd be sympathetic to, if given a second chance.
一旦她相信梅 我计划说服她
Once she trusted May, I planned to persuade her
把我的信息传递给你
to deliver my message to you.
我只能请求你的原谅
Oh, I can only ask for your forgiveness.
我本该做得更好
I knew better.
我会做得更好
I know better.
我会不惜一切代价解决这个问题
I'll do whatever it takes to fix this.
我只求你放过提利
All I ask is that you let Tilly go.
我不能
I can't.
我对她还有其它计划
I have other plans for her.
回答错误
Wrong!
不
Oh. No!
提利
Tilly!
球体的内部温度已接近
the Spheres internal temperature is approaching
一百万开尔文度 仍在上升
ten-to-the-sixth-power Kelvin and rising.
这种热度下我们的武器会直接分解
Our weapons will just disintegrate in that heat.
太阳的温度
Solar temperatures.
核心塌陷的表现
A sign of core collapse.
舰长 如果我们是对的
Captain, if we are correct,
一旦信息传输完毕 球体就可以在死前
once the transmission is complete, the Sphere can die
知道它在死后会继续存活下去
knowing that it will live on after it is gone.
我们可以选择实现我们在它命运中的使命
We can choose to fulfill our part in its destiny,
或者让它消逝 被遗忘
or simply let it fade away unremembered.
斯波克的穿梭机快要脱离探测器范围了 长官
Spock's shuttle is almost out of sensor range, sir.
准备降下护盾
Prepare to lower shields.
如果出问题 过载曲速引擎
If this goes south, overload the warp core
听我命令把它弹向球体
and eject it at the Sphere on my command.
即使在一半的距离 爆♥炸♥也能毁掉它
Even at half the distance, the blast will decimate it.
它一放开 我们就把所有能量转移到护盾
When it lets go, we divert all power to shields
借助冲击波到达安全距离
and try to ride the shock wave to a safe distance.
前提是它不会先把我们蒸发掉
Assuming it doesn't vaporize us first.
就算你们说对了的可能性只有一半
If there's even half a chance you're correct,
我也受到我的誓言和良心的约束
I'm bound by my oath and conscience
不让它永远消失掉
not to let it vanish forever.
两位中校 回到你们的工作岗位
Commanders, take your stations.
我听你们指挥
I'll follow your lead.
达特曼上尉 降下护盾
Lieutenant Detmer, lower shields.
是 长官 护盾降下
Aye, sir. Shields down.
布莱斯 开启所有频道
Bryce, all channels open.
奥沃瑟坤 将所有的电脑资源转移至通信部
Owosekun, divert all computing resources to Communications.
是 中校 试试看吧
Yes, Commander. Here goes nothing.
主电脑核心
分♥析♥传输信息数据
正在下载传输信息
Transmission is downloading.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表