where it's safe to contact the mycelial barrier.
斯塔麦兹先生 你准备好执行你的这项
Mr. Stamets, are you ready to execute this very bold,
极其大胆 绝对疯狂的计划吗
deeply insane plan of yours?
我不会用执行这个词 但是
"Execute" might not have been my choice of words, but...
我准备好了
that I am, sir.
黑色警报
Black alert.
我们跃进
Let's jump.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我不知道
I don't know!
可能是来接我的
That's probably for me.
我的家园被破坏得更深了
More havoc in my home.
亚赛普从来没有遇到过这样的物质
The JahSepp have never encountered mass like this.
请跟他们保证 这不是袭击
Please assure them, this isn't an attack.
我不会跟他们保证什么
I won't assure them of anything.
我不认识那艘飞船上的人类
I don't know the humans on that ship.
但我认识 你认识我 你还在我的脑袋里待过
But I do. And you know me. You've been inside my head.
相信我 我们靠着舰上的东西
Trust me, we have a much better chance
一定有更大的概率能战胜这东西
of defeating this thing with what's on board.
你不会抛弃我们吗
You won't abandon us?
你用你的小手指在干什么
What are you doing with your tiny finger?
这 只是
It's, um... Just...
拉钩
Pinky swear.
我告诉过你我会帮你的
I told you I would try to help you.
我们种族遵守信用
Where I come from, we keep our promises.
我们得快点了
We have to hurry.
成功了
It worked.
博翰呼叫萨鲁中校 你能听到吗
Burnham to Commander Saru, do you read me?
收到 博翰
I'm here, Burnham.
传感器显示菌丝已经
Uh, the sensors show the mycelium
开始攻击船体
have already begun to attack the hull.
快点
Move quickly.
准备好了吗
Ready?
有人吗
Hello?
电脑 汇报生命迹象
Computer, report life signs.
该死的 大家都去哪里了
Damn it, where is everybody?
或许他们为了救你都死了
Maybe they died trying to save you.
谢谢你的吉言啊
Hey, thanks for that.
怎么了
What was that?
亚赛普已经开始分解船体
The JahSepp have already started breaking down the hull.
-怪兽已经来了 -它为什么要上船
- The monster has come here. - Why did it board the ship?
每次你们穿梭网络 它都会追逐发现号♥
It pursues Discovery every time you fly through the network.
无论它在干什么
Whatever it's doing,
我不会让我的人因它而恐惧
I'm not letting it terrorize my people.
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
一点没错
Exactly.
到我身后
Fall in.
这是士兵们说"到我身后"的说法
That's soldier for "Get behind me."
我看到了人类生命体征
I'm reading a human life sign.
14区 武器存放区
Section 14, weapons storage.
为什么提利要携带武器
Why is Tilly arming herself?
无论你是什么 我都要拿三类相位步♥枪♥
Whatever you are, I'm holding a type-three phaser rifle.
它火力更强
It is more powerful
通常也比一类和二类更大
and generally larger than the type-one or type-two.
我猜这也就是为什么他们管它叫三类的原因
Uh, which I guess is why they call it a three.
提利
Tilly?
提利
Tilly.
迈克 是梅吗
Michael? Is that May?
-提利 过来 -不 不是你想的那样
- Tilly, get down. - No, it's not what you think.
她需要我们的帮助
She needs our help.
你是
Are you...?
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
我没事 我很好
I'm okay. I'm fine.
谢谢你们来救我
Thank you for coming to get me.
一定的
Always.
完好无损地重组
Restored to one piece,
从一个个原子堆积起来
atom by atom.
我们来把你救出去
We're getting you out of here.
我们在发现号♥不可逆转的损毁之前
We have less than an hour before Discovery's
还有不到一个小时 我们得赶紧走
irreparably compromised; we need to go.
损毁 我们都会被毁灭的
"Compromised"? We'll be annihilated.
我告诉她我会留下来
I told her I would stay.
有个掠食者
There's-there's some sort of predator...
-一个怪兽 -是的 怪兽
- A monster! - A monster that is,
在网络中 它正在杀光她的种族
that is in the network, and it's killing off her species.
到我后面
Behind me.
这个怪兽 梅 你知道些什么
This monster, May-- what can you tell us about it?
起初是未知能量的迸发
It started as a surge of unknown energy.
我们开始重建它
We began to reconstitute it,
但它成了我们无法控制的生物
but it became this creature out of our control.
它有坚不可摧的皮肤
Its skin is indestructible.
我们想破坏它却因此丧命
We die when we try to break it down.
真厉害
Wonderful.
休
Hugh?
但他死了
But he died.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
我以为是我想象着见到他
I thought I imagined seeing him.
退后
Stay away!
这是某种菌丝的呈现吗
Is this some mycelial manifestation?
你是从我的记忆中建造了这个吗
Have you, have you created this from my memories...?
他是真的
He's real!
什么
What?
杀了它
Kill it.
-退后 梅 -杀了它 杀了它
- Stand down, May. - Kill it. Kill it!
杀了它 杀了它 你保证过的
Kill it! Kill it! Kill it! You promised!
-等等 -你把它放走了
- Wait! - You let it go!
博翰呼叫舰桥
Burnham to the bridge.
我们找到提利了
We found Tilly.
你回来还有多久
How soon can you get back?
有点麻烦
There's been a complication.
麻烦会要了我们的命 中校
We won't survive complications, Commander.
我知道
I know.
但某个像寇波医生的什么生物在这里
But something resembling Dr. Culber is here.
-重复 中校 -寇波医生
- Repeat that, Commander. - Dr. Culber.
记得吗 你登舰之前 他...
Remember? Before you came aboard, he...
我知道他是谁
I know who he was.
-我要你解释出所以然 -我做不到
- I need you to make it make sense. - I can't.
斯塔麦兹中校跟着他跑了
Commander Stamets went running...
博翰中校
Commander Burnham?
迈克
Michael?
-萨鲁先生 - 我在努力 长官
- Mr. Saru? - I am working on it, Captain.
如果真的是寇波医生呢
What if it is the real Dr. Culber?
已知宇宙中这不可能发生
Nothing in the known universe would make that possible.
你所知的宇宙
Your known universe.
寇波医生救死扶伤
Dr. Culber was a healer.
他绝不会伤害任何生命
He would never harm any living being.
你拒绝正视近在眼前的现实
You refuse to see what's right in front of you.
看
Look.
这是什么
What is this?
伊尔树的树皮
Bark from the yeel tree.
对我们来说会致命
It's deadly to us.
他身上布满了这个
This was all over him.
他用这个攻击我们
He uses it to attack us.
他
He...
他用这个不是为了攻击
He's not using it to attack.
他是用这个保护自己
He's using it to defend himself.
像盔甲一样
Like armor.
这就显示他拥有有目的性的
Which would give him motivational
且主动的想法
and intentional thought.
说明...他还活着
Which means... he is alive.
-博翰 听得到吗 -听的见 萨鲁中校
Burnham, can you hear me?BURNHAM: Yes, Commander Saru.
我不想催你
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表