I hate to rush you,
但菌丝已经穿透了78%的暴露船体面♥积♥
but mycelia have penetrated 78% of the exposed hull,
这个数字还在迅速上升
and that number is rising quickly.
我们在试图寻找斯塔麦兹中校和寇波医生
We're trying to locate Commander Stamets and Dr. Culber.
怎么了
What's happening?
别担心我们 快点
Do not worry about us. Just hurry.
红色警报 将舵控制模块转给埃瑞安的终端
Red alert! Transfer helm control to Airiam's station.
驾驶员室的外壳受损太严重了
The hull of the port nacelle is too compromised.
我需要你用推进器保证她的完整
I need you to hold her together under thrust.
这是泰勒探员
This is Agent Tyler
通过一个安全的紧急频道
transmitting on secure emergency channel.
控制台 收到吗
Control, do you read?
这是什么通讯器
What the hell kind of communicator is that?
收到 泰勒探员 状况如何
Copy, Agent Tyler. Status?
发现号♥需要协助 长官
Discovery could use an assist, sir.
不用再说了
Say no more.
给我解释一下
Explain that to me.
那是利兰吗
Is that Leland?
不归他管 克里斯 我们随时可以协助
Not his call, Chris. We're standing by to assist.
我不知道你为什么花了这么久
I don't know what the hell took you so long,
但我们等会长谈这个问题
but we'll talk about that later, at length.
你能用牵引光束让我们稳定下来吗
Can you stabilize us with your tractor beam?
发射倒计时三
Firing in three....
二 一
two... one.
五分钟
Five minutes.
如果不成功 我会把发现号♥拉出来
If this goes south, I'm pulling Discovery out.
由不得你说了算 你有我的一名探员
That's not your call. You have one of my agents.
利兰舰长 请不要让发现号♥船员冒险
Captain Leland, please don't risk the Discovery crew for...
在我的舰桥上 只有被问到你才能发言 泰勒
On my bridge, you will speak only when addressed, Tyler.
还有利兰 我的飞船 我说了算
And, Leland, my ship, my call.
在我下达指令前 不要轻举妄动
You will hold until I give the order.
-听明白了吗 -我的引擎要超载了
- Are we clear? - My engines are about to overload.
我们不能保持多久了 克里斯
We won't be able to hold for long, Chris.
你不是真的
You're not real.
我是
I am.
我在这里迷失的时候 你找到了我
W-When I was lost here, you found me.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
你跟我去了很多地方
You found me in so many places.
我们休假的时候
You took me to the Metropolitan Museum of Art,
你带我去了大都会艺术博物馆
when we were on leave.
那是我们的第三次约会
It was our third date.
你走的太快了
And-and you were walking so fast
因为你要带我看德库宁的画很激动
because you were excited to show me the de Kooning's.
他的画都在一个房♥间
All of them in one room.
我得跑起来才能跟上
I had to run to keep up.
你走路的时候 你把一只手伸出来放在身后
And as you walked, you held out your hand behind you
因为你知道 我会抓住它
because you knew that I would grab it.
而我抓住了你的手
And I did.
那个瞬间我知道了关于你的一切
And I knew everything about you in that moment.
我现在在这里
And I'm here now.
我的手就在这里
And here's my hand.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was losing my mind.
寇波医生
Dr. Culber?
不 梅 不不不
Oh, no. May, no. Oh, no.
请不要 不要这样
Don't, please. Don't do this.
梅 梅 放下
May. May, put it down.
我告诉过你
I told you,
他要杀了我们
he's killing us.
梅 看着他
May, look at him.
他是在保护他自己
He's-he's trying to protect himself.
好痛
It burns.
它们只要落在我身上就痛
Everywhere they land on me.
梅 你看到他吗
May, you see him?
对他来说 你才是怪物
To him, you're the monster.
你不是这样的人
This is not who you are.
如果你杀了他
If you kill him,
就会毁了你自己
it will ruin you.
给我好吗
Can I?
他...
How...
他怎么会在这里
How is he here?
我被困在网络里的时候
When I was trapped in the network,
有几次清醒过来
I had moments of lucidity.
眼前闪过一些片段
I saw flashes...
就好像我在这个世界和我们的世界间穿梭
...as if I was moving between this world and ours.
然后我就发现了他
That's when I found him.
休
Hugh?
休
Hugh?
休 不
Hugh? No.
不 不
No! No!
不
No.
不 求你别走
No. Please don't go.
求你了
Please.
是我把他带来的
I brought him here.
热力学
Thermodynamics.
能量不能凭空产生或消失
Energy cannot be created or destroyed.
只能改变状态
It only changes states.
即便死亡也不能例外
Even in death.
我连入网络时
His energy passed through me
他的能量穿过了我
while I was the link to the network.
就像避雷针
Like a lightning rod.
他获得形体后
When he took shape,
网络只能将他视为外来物
it-it could only recognize him as a foreign body,
攻击了他
and it attacked him
就像健康细胞攻击癌细胞那样
the way healthy cells attack cancer.
我们得走了
We have to go.
马上
Now.
我们一起
All of us.
我要带你回家
I'm taking you home.
引擎过载了 我们得松开了
The engines are overloading! We have to disengage!
我要关闭一级调节器
I'm shutting down primary regulators
给我们争取三分半时间
to buy us three minutes and 30 seconds.
你明白管事的不是你吗
You realize you're not in charge?
即使是31区也有军事法庭
Even Section 31 has court-martials.
要是他们知道了你六年前
Would they court-martial you
在迪那瓦对错误的大使做的事
if they knew what you did six years ago
他们会让你上军事法庭吗
on Deneva to the wrong ambassador?
小罪罢了 何况也没人能指证我
A minor offense, even if it were provable.
要是有人拿到了你防火墙后的数据
If someone accessed the data behind your firewall,
要指证你容易得很
it would be easy to prove.
你还是好好想想吧
You may want to consider that.
给你三分钟
Three minutes.
可别炸得我们粉身碎骨
Try not to blow us up.
你真是个勇士
Such a worrier.
我们给你争取了时间
We've bought you time.
但不多
But not much.
收到 奥沃 准备松开牵引
Copy that. Owo, prepare to disengage tractor rigs.
萨鲁先生 他们得赶紧了
Mr. Saru, they need to get a move on.
休
Hugh,
隔间是我们在正常空间和网络之间的气阀
the cube is our airlock between normal space and the network.
从这里通过是安全的
It's safe to cross here.
看到没
See?
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
我不能 保罗
I can't, Paul.
我不能跟你一起走
I can't go with you.
为什么不管用 他为什么过不去
Why isn't it working? Why can't he go through?
他的能量也许来自你的世界
His energy may have come from your world,
但其它一切 我们用来构成
but everything else, everything we used
他身体的部分 都来自我们的世界
to build his body, came from ours.
那又怎样 你把我带过来了
So what? You brought me here.
你能用茧把他传送过去
You can, you can use the cocoon to transport him there.
我移♥动♥了你
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表