Which might suggest it's not a species.
可能是独一无二的
Maybe one of a kind.
变异
A mutation.
无论它是什么 找出它和
Well, whatever it is, figuring out how it's connected
这些信♥号♥♥的联♥系♥有助于帮我们确认它是什么
to these signals will help us identify it.
要是知道它需要什么就好了
If only we knew what it needs.
南中校 联邦星舰企业号♥
Commander Nhan, USS Enterprise.
很高兴来这里
Glad to be here.
欢迎回来
Welcome back aboard.
你能把盐地给我吗
Could you pass the salt?
萨鲁中校
Commander Saru,
你能解释吗
can you shed any light?
抱歉
My apologies.
我今天早上醒来
I woke up this morning fighting
得了急性鼻病毒
an acute rhinovirus.
所以你感冒了
So you have a cold.
我上个礼拜也感冒了 糟透了
I had a cold last week, which sucked.
蜥蜴类 六条鼻道
Saurian. Six nasal canals.
这是难免的 莱纳斯
It happens to the best of us, Linus.
所有人回到岗位 达特曼 设定前往
Everyone to your stations. Detmer, set a course
方位108 坐标4 最大曲速
for 108 mark four. Maximum warp.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
萨鲁先生 你看起来糟糕透了
Mr. Saru, you look like hell.
你最近太劳心劳力了
You've been burning the candle at both ends lately.
去好好休息一下
Go get some rest.
如你所愿 长官
As you wish, sir.
博翰 借一步
Burnham. A word.
我明白你的大副正在赶去船坞
I understand your first officer is on her way to Spacedock.
她去那里能提供有用信息吗
Was her visit informative?
大副足智多谋
Number One is very resourceful.
人们很容易欠她人情
People have a tendency to end up owing her favors.
她找到了一些
She uncovered some classified information
关于星际基地五号♥的机密情报
on Starbase Five.
那是斯波克从精神病院偷走的穿梭艇的
That is the warp signature of the shuttle
曲速信♥号♥♥
that Spock stole from the psychiatric facility.
我设置好了拦截航线
I put us on an intercept course.
应该几小时内就到达他的位置
We should reach his position in the next few hours.
长官
S-Sir,
发生这么多事之后
after everything that's happened,
我不能见到斯波克
I need to excuse myself from seeing Spock.
我没听懂
Not sure I follow.
我不想让他的情形变得更糟
I don't want to make things worse for him.
他是个逃犯 不管是在什么情况下
He's a fugitive, whatever the circumstances.
正如阿曼达说的
And as Amanda suggested...
我大概是最不应该
I'm probably the last person
插手这件事的人了
who should insert themselves into this problem.
我不同意
I disagree.
他迷失了方向 舰长
He is lost, Captain.
你更适合帮助他
You are better suited to help him.
我已经考虑过了
I've thought this through.
请相信我
Please, trust me.
我对你一成不变的信任不会改变这个任务
My abiding trust in you doesn't eclipse the mission at hand.
对于斯波克所遭遇的一切
Facing whatever happened to Spock,
我们任何人都很难面对
it's not gonna be easy for any of us.
见到他是首要任务
Reaching him has to be the priority.
达特曼 汇报状况
Detmer, status?
有东西把我们拽离了曲速 长官
Something has grabbed us out of warp, sir.
速度降至亚光速
Speed dropping to sub-light.
舵无反应
Helm going unresponsive.
开启护盾 红色警报
Shields up. red alert.
奥沃瑟坤 是牵引光束吗
Owosekun, are we talking tractor beam?
比那更强大的力量 长官
More powerful than that, sir.
我无法开启护盾
I'm unable to raise shields.
初步分♥析♥显示是多相位静止场
Preliminary analysis indicates a multiphasic stasis field.
它正破坏我们的护盾的谐振
It's disrupting our shield harmonics.
我们完全停下了 长官
We're at a full stop, sir.
不管是什么控制了我们 我们被锁住了
Whatever has us, w-were locked into place.
就像蜘蛛网上的苍蝇一样
Like a damn fly in a web.
蜘蛛在那里
And there is the spider.
星际舰队从未见过这种东西
Starfleet has never encountered anything like it.
直径565千米
565 kilometers in diameter
质量6.39垓千克
with a mass of 6.39 x 10 to the 20th power kilograms.
它是有机质和无生命物质的融合体
It melds organic and nonliving matter.
它还很古老
It's also ancient.
初步扫描推定它有十万年的年龄
Initial scans put it at 100,000 years old.
"有机质"
"Organic"?
你是说这是某种生命体吗
Are you saying its some kind of a life-form?
可能是个可恶的蜘蛛 我讨厌蜘蛛
Maybe it is a damn spider. I hate spiders.
还不能确认
It is premature to assign
它有任何类人特征或意图
any anthropomorphic distinction or intent.
目前为止 它没有对任何呼叫作出回应
As of yet, it hasn't responded to any hails.
但有这个
But there is this.
球体在振动
the Sphere is vibrating.
电脑根据周围的辐射值
The computer extrapolated what it might sound like
推算出了它听起来的样子
based on the surrounding ambient radiation.
它控制了我的星舰
Well, it has my ship,
我不知道它想要怎样
and I don't know what in the hell it wants.
与它联络或者毁掉它 请你们快点
Communicate with it or disable it. And quickly, please.
我理解此事的意义
我们在全力解决这个问题
你怎么讲克林贡语
我看不懂我的屏幕 这是阿♥拉♥伯语吗
我的控制台疯了 我什么都看不懂
关掉警报
谁告诉我怎么回事
一定是通用翻译器故障了
派克舰长
Captain Pike.
球体对我们的呼叫做出了回应
然后就变成这样了
谁有什么想法
萨鲁
Saru.
欢迎来到巴比伦通天塔
舰上你懂的语言最多
没错 九十四种
通用翻译器被一种病毒入侵了
它把所有话都翻译成了另一种语言
我有耳有眼能明白 博翰
电脑 保持舵稳定
方向为偏离轴心148度
确认
确认
Confirmed.
-成功了吗 -是的
- Did it work? - Yes
我能听懂你的话
I can understand you.
我还是读不懂我的控制台
I still can't read my controls.
我想这是陶瑟蒂安语
I think this is Tau Cetian.
只有我去学了点外语吗
Am I the only one who bothered to learn a foreign language?
我将备用的舰桥翻译器设为本区域使用
I have localized the backup bridge translator.
现在
For the time being,
任何讲地球英语的人都可以交流了
everyone who speaks Earth English can communicate.
剩下的船员以及
The rest of the crew and Discoverys
发现号♥上的电脑就是另一回事了
computer are another matter.
舰桥可能暂时修好了 但病毒还会
The bridge may be temporarily fixed, but the virus will continue
继续在我们的通讯系统里传播
spreading through our comms system.
我可以试着从转换机的主界面除去它
I can try purging it from the translators main interface.
我们必须能与电脑交流
We have to be able to talk to the computer
也与其他的舰员交流
and the rest of the crew to have any chance
才可能有机会逃离这个球体 照做吧
of breaking free from that sphere. Do it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我去 你应该留下监控舰桥的电脑
I'll go. You should stay and monitor bridge stations.
我把所有系统设置成了自动
I have placed all systems on... automatic.
鉴于我们现在的处境
And given our current circumstances,
你需要一个翻译官来操控增压推进器
you will need a translator just to operate the turbolift.
你确定你能做到吗
Are you sure you can do this?
我们在浪费时间
We are wasting time.
我们做了全面检查 舰长
We've run a full diagnostic, Captain,
这个区域没有受病毒影响
and this section remains unaffected by the virus.
如果有什么变化我会给你汇报
I will update you if anything changes.
谢谢 少尉
Thank you, Ensign.
如果我们不能让它飞行 中校
If we can't fly this thing, Commander,
我们可能需要跃进离开
we may have to jump away.
孢子引擎会准备好的 长官
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表