没有 凯尔比人可以看到
No. Kelpiens can see far deeper
比人类宽得多的光谱
into th-the light spectrum than humans.
我一直看到紫外光闪光
I keep seeing flashes of ultraviolet light,
你们看不到 但...对我正相反
invisible to you, but... quite the opposite for me.
这种症状对凯尔比人来说常见吗
Are these symptoms common among Kelpiens?
这没有意义 而且在我们无谓地浪费
This is pointless. And the ship is being
时间的时候 星舰正被进一步禁锢
further immobilized as we waste time.
没有理由相信球体是善意的
There is no reason to believe the Sphere is benevolent.
拜托...
Now, please...
中校
Commander.
波拉德医生是想帮你
Dr. Pollard is trying to help you.
对 症状是我的种族所独有的
Yes. It is unique to my people,
而且是晚期的
and it is terminal.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
我这辈子从来没有这么确定过
I have never been more certain of anything in my life.
今早从不适中醒来时...
When I awoke in discomfort this morning...
我希望这只是...短暂的感冒
I hoped it was just... A passing cold.
但现在我必须面对现实了
But now I have to face the truth.
我不明白为什么...
I do not understand why...
但我开始觉得
but I am beginning to think that
是球体...触发了
the Sphere is... is triggering
凯尔比人的生物进程...
the Kelpien biological process known as...
瓦哈莱
Vahar'ai.
这种现象标志着
It is the event that signals
凯尔比人到了可以...
when Kelpiens are ready to be...
被堡乌人...宰杀的时候
culled for slaughter by... the Ba'ul,
堡乌人是我的母星卡米纳上的捕食种族
the predator species on my homeworld of Kaminar.
可这里没有堡乌人啊
But there are no Ba'ul here.
这无所谓
It does not matter.
凯尔比人的神经以这种方式发炎...
Kelpien ganglia only enflame in this manner...
只会发生在生命的尽头
as we near our end.
我被...
I am a...
我的生理结构主宰
a slave to my biology.
我们不会让你死的
We are not gonna let you die.
我们一定有什么
There has to be something
可以做的
that we can do.
没有
There is not.
经受瓦哈莱的凯尔比人
Kelpiens undergoing Vahar'ai
要么被宰杀而死
either die in the culling
要么...被瓦哈莱的效果
or... are driven to madness by the effects
折磨发狂 不管怎样
of Vahar'ai. Either way,
死亡是不可避免的
death is inevitable.
菌丝体缠到了提利的身上
The mycelial entity has attached itself to Tilly.
我们在想办法解救她 工程部呼叫舰桥
We're trying to free her. Engineering to bridge.
工程部呼叫舰桥 请回话
Engineering to bridge. Come in.
通讯失灵了
Comms are down.
跟舰上大部分系统一样
Along with most of the ship.
不用难过
Don't feel bad.
我知道你必须把我隔离起来
I know you have to keep me in quarantine.
或者说是我们
Or us...
我感觉有点奇怪
I feel a little weird.
我应该...
I should...
我应该很害怕 可我没有
I should be terrified, but I'm not.
梅对我没有恶意
May means me no harm.
你又能看到梅了吗
Are you able to see May again?
你怎么知道这是善意的
How do you know this is benign?
梅有点吓人 又有点粘人
May was scary, and she was clingy, and she,
还喋喋不休 可是...
like, never shut up, but...
她从没伤害过我
she never hurt me.
她说她对我有个计划
She said she had a plan for me.
她说我是她唯一的机会
She said that I was her only chance.
你没想过她是在操纵你吗
Did you ever think she was manipulating you?
她说你做的才是...她说你...
That's what she said you were doing-- she said that you...
你想挑拨我跟她作对
you were trying to poison me against her.
如果我刚刚没被那玩意吓到 现在她吓到我了
Okay, if that thing wasn't freaking me out, she is.
看来那团东西分泌了裸盖菇素致幻剂
The blob seems to be secreting a psilocybin hallucinogen
影响了她的情感
to influence her emotions.
你是说她产生幻觉了
So you're saying she's on a bad trip?
或者它可能是想让她平静下来
Or maybe it's just trying to calm her down
这样她就不会被吓坏了
so she won't be scared.
或者这样她就不会反抗了
Or so she won't fight back?
如果萨鲁认为...
If Saru thinks that somehow the...
球体触发了瓦哈莱
the Sphere triggered Vahar'ai,
也许摆脱它的控制就能阻止他身上的情况
maybe escaping its grip would stop what's happening to him.
关键是要在它毁掉星舰之前
The problem is freeing ourselves
把我们解放出来
before it destroys the ship.
如果它想要毁灭我们的话 为什么这么慢
If it wanted to destroy us, why the slow attack?
没有效率 不是吗
It's inefficient, right?
它一定是需要什么
It must need something.
它正在夺取它需要的东西
It's taking what it needs.
没有电脑 所有的核心系统都开始失灵
Without the computer, all our primary systems begin to fail,
包括曲速引擎
including the warp core.
电子脉冲系统网络不稳定
The EPS grids unstable,
多个区域的连接被切断
and it's cutting off entire sections,
包括工程部
including Engineering.
生命保障系统下降到60% 不过谁在乎呢
Life supports down to 60%, but who's counting?
病毒杀死宿主不符合逻辑
It is not logical for a virus to kill its host.
你把已知的医学诊断套到了
You're attaching a known medical diagnosis to
一个未知的存在上
an unknown entity.
也许有办法能...减缓病毒的进程
There may be a way to... slow the virus.
如果我们能分♥析♥它的性质
If we can analyze its properties,
也许能开♥发♥出数字抗体
we may be able to develop digital antibodies.
也许能帮我们赢得足够的控制权
That could give us back enough control to
把星舰解放出来
break the ship free.
理论上可行 但是过程会很缓慢
In theory, but it will be a slow process, like...
就像蚂蚁吃水牛一样
army ants eating a water buffalo.
我这就去实验室
I'm on it. Going to the science lab.
你会需要我的帮助的
You will need my help.
萨鲁 博翰中校应付得来
Saru, Commander Burnham can handle this.
没理由再危害你的健康了
There's no reason to risk your health any further.
我是快死了 舰长
I... am dying, Captain...
但我现在还喘着气呢
but I am most certainly not... dead.
抗体正在减缓病毒的进程
The antibodies are s-slowing the virus progress.
生命保障系统下降到47%
Life support at 47%.
你在想我为什么要瞒着你
You are wondering why I kept this from you.
你没有必要一个人硬撑着
You don't have to bear it alone.
我要如何
How...
向一个
do I explain...
为了能继续活下去
to the woman who has fought
而不断斗争的女人解释
over and over for the right to take her next breath
我来自一个屈服的种族
that I come from a race that submits?
我是你的朋友啊
I'm your friend.
我们之间绝不会存在任何的偏见
There will never be judgment between us.
让我羞愧的是
Well, to my shame...
隐瞒是我的天性
hiding is my nature.
我学会了许多语言
I have learned multiple languages,
但我却从未分享过我的母语
yet never shared my own,
害怕会暴露我的
fearful of revealing my own...
异族特性
alienness.
我可以
May I...
请你帮个忙吗
request a favor?
当然
Of course.
什么都行
Anything.
自从加入星际舰队之后
I have kept detailed personal logs
我记录了详细的个人日志
since joining Starfleet.
我想请你
I would ask you...
将它们正式编录 这样的话
to officially catalogue them, so that when...
当基本原则第一条不再适用于凯尔比人时
General Order 1 no longer applies to the Kelpiens...
他们会知道 像我这样的旅程
they will know a journey like mine...
是可能的
is possible.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表